Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
DKDM is loosing it and fast. Time for the show to end if u ask me if they want to carry on like this.  From 2.7 two weeks back to 1.9. Gayi bhains paani mein. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaremSultan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DKDM TRP-Falls again (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

You know whats missing?
RAAVAN IS MISSING!!!!
Ever since Ravan weant missing from the scene the story faltered
Its like.from then till.now the cvs have no direction and are running like headless chickens...
The past two weeks have beej chaotic,almost like they lost sense of.direction

As a fan of Ravana, I like your reasoning. They need Ravan to save the show.  Cool

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
@Kal,Monica-lol i didnt mean that!

i meant that the fact that Raavan(due to Manish Ji not being well) had to suddenly be cut off from the script left the Cvs shocked,not to forget un-prepared!
the week the AS marriage happened the Raavan track was actually supposed to happen
that track was even promoted,so you can imagine how well prepared the Cvs were for it
and the fact that they suddenly had to in the 11th hour change the track sent them in a tizzy...
its like if you run a race,and after you fall you get a setback for a while before picking up
Same is happening here...

Im sure had the show gone as per its orignal plans aise natubat hi nahi aati...

im still positive though!-the Jalandhar track has LOTS of matter
not to forget he is "Shiv Ansh" so his full story will be shown...
once that story starts i am positive the show will race back to where it was!
but yeah the amnesia track is still weird!-the fact that this story doesnt connect to ANY mythological story what so ever has turned people off!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

badam-chi-ranikaatayaniNikki_Titli

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Haan wohi, ek hi baat hain. Losing Ravan lead to them losing their way. Approve

Jokes apart, I'm serious when I say I'm a Ravana fan (not because of this show but in general). Party

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
I wonder if the exam season has anything to do with the steep fall along with the tracks. 

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
tube-light is the reason of trp's fallingAngry
its making the person looking like a tube-light as wellDead
spare us from tube-light ..hope jalandhar doesn't have fascination with tube-light

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Jalandhar also played by the same person Jhum maybe the tube light will be placed right next to Sona.  Silly

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
tube lightLOL

@Kal-i honestly too am very fascinated with Raavan,and im missing Manish Ji Yaar!
Raavan had just started turning negative!!!-i miss himUnhappy

@Tina-maybe its the exams,also the ongoing process of Digitization is affecting the ratings,so even if some people are watching the show thier ratings arent included!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.