DKDM TRP-Falls again - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shruti.nil

BV has had a much higher drop than DKDM

I went to their forum. Seems the lead has been recast recently 🤔 Maybe that's why that show had a higher drop 🤓
Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
PLEASE DT, DO NOT MERGE THIS POST WITH TRP POST BECAUSE NO ONE WILL READY TO GIVE ANSWER AT THAT PLACE.I WANT TO TAKE ANSWER OF MY QUESTIONS.

Dear DKDMians,

I have problem with TAM as they never show the ratings of Mahaepisodes now a days.!?!

They had not shown in past TRP of Ravan ME, 24Th Feb,2013 ME & now also Shivratri Me...

Why TAM??Why??

This week all the show of all Chanel are down in TRP,so do not take tension,my friends.

Even i was shocked to show the drop as there was so romantic moments last week,i think there must be raising in TRP,but...

Even very famous Balikavadhu, Yeh rishta...,Diya-Bati, Tarak Mehta,Sasural Simar Ka,Madhubala,Sapne Suhane...,Qubool Hai, Pavitra rishta[Instead of 1000 episodes celebrations...!],Punar Vivah & Saathiya all are fallen badly.

So, do not take any type of tension.

It is strange that all shows are fallen badly in a once.

Only Saraswatichandra & Ek Hazaron mein... is high.

Now this Matsyakanya & Jlandhar track will be rocking...

Be happy & faith in our show.

Om Sri Sai Ram.
Ohhh I have still hope in the coming weeks the trp will improve with the Jalandhar track. Fingers crossed to that I always prayed for good trp but this has gone just the opp. ðŸ˜•
its because of

Masterchef 2.1 (1.0)
Oho now this is great fall in TRP. Buck up soon makers. It has to be retained to it's old glory and soon. 
I dont undertand wy CVs are not bothered bout the TRP fall at all?? Bcz d trps r falling gradually since weeks.. No punar vivah & memory loss is helping d shw & they r taking so much of time for Jalandhar entry.. Even after one of the most popular show on 8pm slot going off air, DKDM has not been able to get good trps.The CVs seriously missing on something.. Pls Mahadev team,buck up..!!
plz DKDM team tube-light theory won't help you any more try something new 
Ppl many houses I know had no tv watching in the evenings, as kids n parents too were having exams...
CVs should understand that its not a typical saas bahu soap.Making d two most powerful gods in the universe cry al the time is not a good idea.. I thought wil get to see some good tracks after their honeymoon.. But looks like CVs hv no interest..
omg this is a huge fall
what is happening yaar?
well i agree to some may be due to exams and digitisation it may have happened.

but they need to buck up
give leads some rest so that they look freash aur hame bhi unhe dekh ke acha lage

hope it increases with jalandhar track