Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
For desis, food trumps everything else. 😆
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Master Chef has higher trps then DKDM. Tough compition for fiction tracks of this show.

They need to improve. May be viewers are more interested in the story they are aware of then the clearly identifiable fiction. 
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Actually other shows in the 8pm slot also have faced a slumo in ratings cos of master chef...
aactually two amnesia tracks m two wedding tracks back to back really killed it...
It seemed really repetitive
mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
last week they showed mahadev n parvati's punar vivah
it was nt  bad
sometimes i really dont understand what r measurements of trp
n how many cities they count for trp

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think it's less that the tracks are made-up and more about the quality and execution of the tracks. They've had these made-up stuff from the beginning, even during the best ratings phases. Most of the time though, that stuff was interesting and mixed in with things people know of from the scriptures/legends. But recently they've lost that sense of balance. It's been mostly saas-bahu type ideas with little respite. Not only was the show meandering but it was meandering along this boring route. Poor saas bahu ideas, repeating the same idea for two tracks back to back, no direction. The ratings were bound to suffer.  Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if u ask me then I'll say last week was boring...there is nothing to watch...n if u skip the last week then u don't miss anything at all...they only show romance..nothing more then that..u know my mother don't watch DKDM everyday...sometimes she watch but last week when she saw everyday they r showing same thing her reaction is like..what the crap..this is not Mytho n she ask me that I spend my time for this everyday? ...n u know many times I told u that my father like DKDM n he also watch the show but last week he skip the whole week...so this is the story of my house may be this is the story of many other houses...so from my POV last week was nothing to watch...they cover a whole week with their romance n Parvati's childish wishes..
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Kal El

For desis, food trumps everything else. 😆

May be they watch the show & decide what to cook for dinner.😆 Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Show lost the grip jut because of Ashok Sundhari boring wedding track...I hope Jalandar track will give good TRP...
its not about sati's era or parvati's era.stop the crap already.

its about grandness,its about the appeal,i have mentioned it way before,after mahakaali,it lost its track badly.everything was rushed.look they left the tracks of shumbh nishumbh,bali,devasena,sumali,ravana etc and mingled these all asuras together.also they are degrading adi shakti to its lowest esteems.they didn't show nav durga in the show when even ganesha leela which had a really low budget showed it.

BRING THE GRANDNESS BACK TO GAIN TRPS.

and plus i don't think this new track is going to help.
they told the jalandhar's story in sati's era but its now happening in parvati's time.

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You know whats missing?
RAAVAN IS MISSING!!!!
Ever since Ravan weant missing from the scene the story faltered
Its like.from then till.now the cvs have no direction and are running like headless chickens...
The past two weeks have beej chaotic,almost like they lost sense of.direction