Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SC: 5 years in jail for Sanjay Dutt! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 18

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I just realized Sanjay came on twitter yesterday late night, that too after sooo long since his last tweet and was interacting with all his fans...replying all if them so nicely...and with such humility yet he was funny.

I remember someone asked him...where is Curcuit bhai...and he said Circuit meri biwi thodi na hai jo hat waqt uske saath rahoon LOL

May god give him and his family strength to overcome this tough phase

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SC: 5 years in jail for Sanjay Dutt! (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

And it starts...

Karan Johar ?@kjohar2540s

I am truly shattered to hear of Sanju's sentence...the nicest guy i have known just doesnt deserve this...my heart goes out to him...

VISHAL DADLANI ?@V1SH4L15m

I stand with @duttsanjay , always will. He's my brother. He made mistakes, but he's served more than his time, in terms of mental stress.

VISHAL DADLANI ?@V1SH4L8m

I am not contesting/denying the law, but it breaks my heart that @duttsanjay 's to face this.He has done so much, so selflessly for so many!

Mahesh Bhatt ?@MaheshNBhatt35m

Heart Broken: Just heard that Sanjay Dutt has to go to jail for 5 years. I expected mercy! Alas it did not happen.

Since they are all heart-broken I hope they all court arrest and go to jail to give him company. Afterall a good man like him shouldnt be left alone.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11Pharma3gelatojjairamjhustjupari_roxxSudhaSangeetFullyFaltoo.poeticMithuuSam_dean4Evatvdekha.IndigoBluesabby_girl30-Rojaa-chocolover89Kai.U-No-Poofriends_rockoblivious.blue-ice-PoisonIvy-

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Sanjay Dutt ?@duttsanjay19 Mar

It's late in the night. Have an early morning shoot for policegiri. Good night and big Jaadu ki jhappi to all my lovely fans.

^ his tweet from March 19... is policegiri a movie? when was his case today the 21st?

Sam_dean4Eva

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Franco

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
^yea policegiri is his movie with Prachi...it's a remake of Saamy (tamil movie)

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Whats the meaning of sending him to jail now after so many years?
The judicial system is so funny. What if the convict is no more alive. will they sentence him after death? Confused

If they had to jail him then he shdve finished all his term earlier itself so that he is free to move on in life. Even now I doubt if he will be in jail for .6 yrs. He may keep moving in and out. So silly and funny.

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
policegiri... how ironic!! well I really like Sanju Baba but I guess he deserves it... the law is the law! all should be sentenced equally! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abby_girl30tvdekha.

Sam_dean4Eva

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top