Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SC: 5 years in jail for Sanjay Dutt! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 18

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Salman is probably a wee bit nervous right about now. I'm curious to see where that one will go, though I still don't think he will be convicted.

Say it again. Salman won't be convicted. Maybe it will do the trick if we both say it together.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Evashchocolover89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SC: 5 years in jail for Sanjay Dutt! (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
@firstpostin: We will go by whatever the SC wants, says lawyer for Sanjay Dutt. "He is strong enough to go through his sentence"

If Sanjay completes the term... I'll respect him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhananitarani

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abby_girl30

@firstpostin: We will go by whatever the SC wants, says lawyer for Sanjay Dutt. "He is strong enough to go through his sentence"

No other go. Maybe he will be allowed to leave early cos of good behavior. Atleast they show that in old movies.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhantvdekha.IndigoBluesabby_girl30

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Originally posted by chocolover89

Salman is probably a wee bit nervous right about now. I'm curious to see where that one will go, though I still don't think he will be convicted.

Say it again. Salman won't be convicted. Maybe it will do the trick if we both say it together.Wink

Salman won't be convicted, neither will be the rapists. Dead LOL

Btw Somy, what does the review petition do? You can overturn the decision or get it changed?

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Originally posted by abby_girl30

No other go. Maybe he will be allowed to leave early cos of good behavior. Atleast they show that in old movies.LOL

Yes if he doesn't act like Vaastav ka Raghu inside the jail but acts more like Gandhiji's Munnabhai...he can leave early

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhan

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SingularlyGood

Even if Salman is convicted by the Sessions court it will be a few decades before the appeals to higher courts will run out and he is sent to jail for a long term. If ever.

I am sure Salman is going nowhere till he is a big fish in BW. Once his career as the leading man is over then he will have to be nervous. Sanjay Dutt also escaped till there was a lot of money riding on him. Today he no longer is a A-lister among leading men and can be effectively replaced so we got to see this day.
I guess only sad part of this news is tha Munnabhai is postponed yet again.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11lilliangishanonymous39SingularlyGoodEvashSudhaSangeetIndigoBluesabby_girl30poetickhoslakadhoklatvdekha.-Rojaa-oblivious.chocolover89U-No-Pooblue-ice

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
And it starts...

Karan Johar ?@kjohar2540s

I am truly shattered to hear of Sanju's sentence...the nicest guy i have known just doesnt deserve this...my heart goes out to him...

VISHAL DADLANI ?@V1SH4L15m

I stand with @duttsanjay , always will. He's my brother. He made mistakes, but he's served more than his time, in terms of mental stress.

VISHAL DADLANI ?@V1SH4L8m

I am not contesting/denying the law, but it breaks my heart that @duttsanjay 's to face this.He has done so much, so selflessly for so many!

Mahesh Bhatt ?@MaheshNBhatt35m

Heart Broken: Just heard that Sanjay Dutt has to go to jail for 5 years. I expected mercy! Alas it did not happen.

Edited by chocolover89 - 21 March 2013 at 1:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hardyboy09Francoabby_girl30oblivious.

SudhaSangeet

IF-Dazzler

SudhaSangeet

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
He fouled and fumbled at most crucial time...
I have no sympathy for him now, anyone related to that incident.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top