Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
^^^ Thank you all! Much appreciated. I will likely come up with some more rambling considering the generosity of AsYa scenes of late.

Cheers,
dc
irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am amazed by you! Absolutely breathless! Your OS is so insightful, so intriguing and so refreshing. I wish Zoya does exactly this in the show. I felt nothing but pride for Zoya while reading this...Loved it! You have a gift...a talent ! Write more often!!! If you continue this ...which you should!! :D Please PM me whenever you write something!! Thank youu
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this story was exquisite and awesome...cant even express in words how beautiful it sounded
desi chic thumbnail

@irock321 – Shukriya, mehrbaani, I'm flattered by your generosity... As for Zoya's attitude, I hope she stays dignified and walk with her head and heart in balance.  I don't know about continuing this one, but I'm sure I will be around with something else... Crazy as I am!

@pkaps – thank you!

@DavneetKaur – wow, thank you Davneet. I'm certainly not worthy of such praise, but I am humbled and appreciate your time.

Cheers,

dc

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was as though someone had found and ironed out the crumpled page of his heart that had stated the greatest of his truths.

What a beautiful picture! 🤗

Your way with words is so poetic! I'm awed by how simple the story was yet the way you've written it did wonders... don't know how to praise it. My words won't do justice to yours.

I'm a crazy sucker for writing like yours so please please do write more!

Btw I soo want Zoya to do something like this on the show. Mr. Khan seriously needs an emotional beating like that from her one day.
Edited by JPRules - 11 years ago
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome OS
I loved it
I love the word you use 
Farhana <3
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey ...
That was flawless !!!
Seriously !! You write wonderfully well :D
desi chic thumbnail
Allah Miyah! What's wrong with these people... They're still reading these ramblings, craziness! Lol. Wow, I came onto IF after a while to someone find myself here. I haven't had the time to watch QH in a while, so I don't even really know what's going on. Perhaps it's time to slowly catch up. Regardless, thank you all for the time and consideration. I will try and come up with something... Or I am sure once I've started rewinding episodes, my mind with conjure up something. It just seems to work that way. But, I cannot make much in the way of promises of when and where. Spontaneity is a talent of sorts, isn't it?... 😳

Much appreciate.

Cheers,
dc
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful khwaab it is. 😊
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Your writing is absolutely wonderful! <3