Hollywood Movies & Stars

Hugh Jackman has nothing to lose in new wolverine

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged

hugh jackman has nothing left to lose in new wolverine image 130529 a 1363688419 470 75 Hugh Jackman has nothing left to lose in new Wolverine image

The Wolverine has unveiled a new image online, featuring Hugh Jackman's titular hero brandishing blood-stained claws that are at odds with his sharp black suit.

The image - and several more besides - can be glimpsed in our on-set coverage of the superhero sequel in issue 205 of Total Film magazine, on sale now.

Seemingly showcasing a lot of what the film has to offer - lone, brooding antihero, lush Japanese settings, adamantium-based weaponry - it's another intriguing look at a standalone comic-book that has so far kept its card close to its rippling pectorals.

And just at the bottom of the shot? Looks like the victim of Logan's knuckle-blades...

Check out the new image from The Wolverine below:

hugh jackman has nothing left to lose in new wolverine image 130529 a 1363688435 470 75 Hugh Jackman has nothing left to lose in new Wolverine image

[Click on the image to see it in hi-res]

According to the official Wolverine Facebook page (which released the image), along with the statement, 'There's nothing left to lose.'

And while we've been waiting with bated breath for a teaser trailer, director (and Twitter fiend) James Mangold has announced that we can expect a full teaser on 27 March 2013 (after a sneak peek 'tweazer' the day before).

Clarity for all asking: I will tweet a peek (a "tweazer") on 26th. Full teaser online on 27th. 3D and 2D in theaters on the big screen 29th.

James Mangold (@mang0ld) March 18, 2013

The Wolverine opens in the UK on 26 July 2013.J

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Birdy--Suni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hugh Jackman has nothing to lose in new wolverine" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
excited...Big smile

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jenny-zeeForeverSHINee

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
I just love First class,n now in love with young Xavier,they always focus on wolverine,they should give imptance 2 other also.

jenny-zeeNeetu_Unleashed

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Stunnerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I'm so excited, I can't w8 2 watch dis film.Smile

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
tfs

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

Originally posted by Redrose07

I just love First class,n now in love with young Xavier,they always focus on wolverine,they should give imptance 2 other also.

yes first class is no doubt the best x-men movie ever..

heck how jenifer lawrence has made me love 'Mystique'Embarrassed

actually i never like mystique,though jenifer was awesome but that chrtr...urgh.
If she stayed wid xavier,it would work better 4 me.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top