Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Is she or she is not?

Poll Question: Nidhi is pregnant or not?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
33 [97.06%]
1 [2.94%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Good Morning. SmileDont be so disappointed. I feel Nidhi's Good News is true and there is some problem with test reports. I have seen such case of getting wrong reports from lab so many times in case of my relatives that I am sure the reports are wrongLOL
I have seen mistakes in blood sugar  and test for malaria, typhoid are not diagnosed properly in the blood test reports.Shocked
 The woman to be mother is the best judge to know if she is pregnant or not. If Nidhi is confident I am sure the answer is YES.Thumbs Up  Unless CVs think what she is feeling is just psychological effect due to Anji's pregnancyConfusedLOL
So do you think Nidhi is pregnant or not. I feel yes!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Yessopjahanaarashobha21aryanppSHIKHA19SSA777vyomanRoza_DUkaks0211koyelbasuSG200lee_Ashnijayanti_djSuvika.parmarAnidhirohanttrocksmudraswathi-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is she or she is not?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Good Morning. SmileDont be so disappointed. I feel Nidhi's Good News is true and there is some problem with test reports. I have seen such case of getting wrong reports from lab so many times in case of my relatives that I am sure the reports are wrongLOL
I have seen mistakes in blood sugar  and test for malaria, typhoid are not diagnosed properly in the blood test reports.Shocked
 The woman to be mother is the best judge to know if she is pregnant or not. If Nidhi is confident I am sure the answer is YES.Thumbs Up  Unless CVs think what she is feeling is just psychological effect due to Anji's pregnancyConfusedLOL
So do you think Nidhi is pregnant or not. I feel yes!

]

ROFL psychological effect indeed...i would not put it beyond our CVs...Angry

but in this case i think she really IS pregnant 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777rajanigandha26ttrocks

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I feel that she is pregnant...being a doc herself she cannot make a mistake as she has done the test and other indications are also there...

So maybe indeed there is a goof up in the report - samples may have been exchanged by mistake - or the name may be wrong - maybe the doc has read the report of some Nidhi Verma where as our Nidhi's report is under the name of Nidhi Ashutosh..

Reason jo bhi ho - I feel that it will turn out that Nidhi is preg and all the celebrations will start again...Big smile

SSA777rajanigandha26ttrocks

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I think she is pregnant...just an error by the hospital.

kaks0211rajanigandha26ttrocks

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
She is Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26ttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
yes she is.Muze ashu ki kabiliyat pe bharosa hai aur uske mehnat pe bhi.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttappiseemakothariLuvRanJirajanigandha26Suvika.ttrocks

SG200

IF-Dazzler

SG200

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Voted for yes... Smile

rajanigandha26ttrocks

s6h490

s6h490

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
i already said it that there is some problem with the reports as i am also a doc so i know the symtoms so i think yes she is pregnant

rajanigandha26ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.