Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

So many posts against Madhu taking care of Sultan - Page 2

FlawSomeME thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm also aganst d track..coz, Madhu is 2 2 swt..aur jyada meetha swasth k liye hanikaark hota h..bt, i thnk CV's introduce ths coz of VD's absence..anyways, u mentiond +tive points 4 supportng d track..hopes r high..lets wait nd watch..wht CV's plan..bas ab aur RAITA na phailaye..2 maheene bahut ho chuka now time 2 move on CV's..consontrate on Ishq nd Junoon..not, nafrat nd junoon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Woww first positive post on this track.. good...

I am upset with this cause of the repetitive of the track!!! I know Madhu will go for Aryan but still lets see how this track unfolds.. hoping to see some good drama!!
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: _Sanjana_

Woww first positive post on this track.. good...

I am upset with this cause of the repetitive of the track!!! I know Madhu will go for Aryan but still lets see how this track unfolds.. hoping to see some good drama!!

re: repetitive.  You are right.  This has been done before as another post pointed out.  Whoever Madhu takes care of (Mukul, RK) they develop a bond.  But maybe this bond could be different.  This one could be based on trust.

Cause that is one thing Madhu did not have with Mukul or RK:  Trust.  They BOTH let her down and abandoned her!  
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: priyanka3677

I am in favor of madhu taking care of Sultan. As this will help RK Madhu closer. This will make RK go mad with jealousy. Good post and good hear some one thinking practically

thank you!!
angelluck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think we should appreciate madhu and sultan track as well b'coz its shaping well