Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Well, the CVs may not think twice before doing the twist even as they stand at the exit gate...

However, as the final over is about to be bowled, I do want to make this post to recall the efforts of all those who made this journey enjoyable! Might as well wrap things up on a positive note!

I want to start with the man who was primarily responsible for my watching the show!

Have always liked MB as an actor from his Hum Aapke Hain Kaun days right upto Astitva...never watched him on TV before but have always admired the gravitas that he brought to every character he played...

The sophistication and panache that he brought to Dr Ashutosh, the impressive ways in which he reflected his inner torment, his portrayal of an unwilling attraction...they were all spot on...yes, his brand of romance was not quite contemporary...but well...now, it does not matter!

Whatever, no denying the fact that I felt for his portrayal of this reclusive character when he poured his angst out to a friend on a rainy night, when he played the violin so charmingly for his lady love, when his eyes registered the feminine charms of his young lover for the first time...when, he found himself torn between the two most important women in his life..one his friend and the other his lover...the subtle depiction of the underlying tension between him and Mallika in episode 1 will remain one of the better scenes of the show always...I could not help crying for the man when he begged his lover to hold fort as he rushed back to her side...many good moments for sure...The lack of physical proximity in romance cannot be reason to brush aside all these good memories..

I am glad that this fine character has been portrayed by two fine actors within such a short span of time...both of them brought their own brand of charm to the role..their own styles that are simply not comparable...while Sharad will remain a personal favourite when it comes to romance and certain other finer emotions, the sophistication and air of authority that MB lent to Ashutosh will remain unmatched..

Thank you Mohnish Bahl for creating a beautiful template...one that Sharad went on to make his own..but still, it all began with you...

Hope you are blessed with many more great opportunities to display your acting prowess both on the big and small screen,

While the creatives have and continue to torment us with their ways, they have given us some wonderful moments to savour too. So, thank you KTLK CVs!  Hope all of you get an opportunity to do better in the event of a season 2 or with whatever projects that you may go on to associate with!

Kudos to Sony and Rajan Shahi too for their effort to break away from run off the mill stuff...irrespective of their degree of success, the effort must be appreciated...and so here is a round of applause for them too!

I have already made a post dedicated to Sharad so my duty is done on that count. So far as Krithika Kamra goes, she's been a great Nidhi! Her decisions with regard to her career are hers to make and when the creatives are willing to accept the same, no point in the audience cribbing about it. She has put in a lot of time and effort into the part even otherwise and has done a great job of it too. One cannot but  praise her for the same! Good luck to both Sharad and Krithika in their careers! May they both get what they want, what they deserve!

You may wonder why I am writing this today when the end is still a week away. Let us say that I don't know if I will feel just as charitable after tonight or in the coming week! Besides, I am due to travel again and may not find the time either. Hence the hurry!

Good luck KTLK team...both actors and creatives...till we meet again!

Edit - pardon me for not taking individual names of the rest of the cast...an oversight for sure...a big round of applause to Aloknathji, Rukshar, Vishal, Ishitha and all the other supporting actors whose names I do not know...how can we forget Dadi Bua, Chote Sarkar and even Dr Dubey...kudos to you all guys!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 20 March 2013 at 11:20pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944dare_devilsruchita89smkemeena_kannanshabnakhush93Shobha4496aarundhatisharma.shivaniSSA777Ena292swati62vidyasabdeSukhmani05Mithalee02sonyjknumdebaparna77Suvika.ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank you KTLK team!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

You may wonder why I am writing this today when the end is still a week away. Let us say that I don't know if I will feel just as charitable after tonight or in the coming week! Besides, I am due to travel again and may not find the time either. Hence the hurry!

@ red...hearty laugh emoticon thats so like you Sujatha!! better thank everyone before you are tempted to take your danda...

and yes, thank you and good luck to each and everyone responsible for KTLK...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivanifanktlkEna292swati62Sujatha.rao

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Kya yaar phirse unki yaad dilaadi aapne...aap log aisa kuch karte ho aur mujhe rula dete ho Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944Ena292Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

@ red...hearty laugh emoticon thats so like you Sujatha!! better thank everyone before you are tempted to take your danda...

and yes, thank you and good luck to each and everyone responsible for KTLK...

How well you know me LOL

amit1944Ena292Suvika.

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Kya yaar phirse unki yaad dilaadi aapne...aap log aisa kuch karte ho aur mujhe rula dete ho Cry

Kya Karen Mithalee..ab sab ko thank you kehna hai toh unka naam sabse pehle aahi jaata hai na! Mujhe unke saare expressions as Ashutosh abhi bhi yaad hain...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944Mithalee02

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Thanx for making this post...zamaane baad kuch acha pada unke baare varna unke liye iss forum main itni kadvaahat dekhi hain ki bohot bura feel hota tha...thank u so much Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Thanx for making this post...zamaane baad kuch acha pada unke baare varna unke liye iss forum main itni kadvaahat dekhi hain ki bohot bura feel hota tha...thank u so much Cry

Ab Bhool jao Woh sab...jab tak hum saath saath hain bas acche palon ko yaad karte hain...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Sujatha, great post.  Best wishes to Sharad, Kritika and the rest of the team.  

Armu4evaswati62Sujatha.rao

Post Reply New Post

Go to top