Harshad Chopda FanClub #85: The Bond of Love

Posted: 11 years ago

Bhalobashar badhon ei amader jibon

Jibon shopon jutti

Shukhe dukhe eksathe

Thakbo ei dhorate amar sathi..

Duti haath dhore dujona te cholo jaibo bohudooree

Tumi hole je amar, ei badhon na harabar

The trailer of Bondhu Amar, to be precise Harshad in that trailer instantly reminded me of the tag line from an old PIA advertisement that featured Wasim Akram; "From modest beginnings to world class" HC's beginning was indeed modest, the rawness in him was quite visible even in that short trailer. To become an actor was always his dream but was he was always as good in acting as he is today; perhaps not! But as they say "Passion is the fire that lights your way" ' his passion, constant struggle and hard work indeed seem to have lit his way!

Sneha has put the reaction to the trailer perfectly in words; "This promo is like the first ever drawing a kid ever does... The lines may not be perfect, the colors may have been smudged at places and the world may just call it doodling and scribbling... But the kid and the ones who love the kid, see many things in it that make a complete sense"

Watching the trailer I am sure like me everyone had a broad smile on their face, not because HC was his perfect self or amazing ' the smile was more of fulfillment that it was indeed him ' it was him some 6-7 years ago ' it was the smile of pride; pride in what he has achieved today,  pride in the fact that  even though he may not have yet reached where he and even we would like to see him but he has indeed come a long way!

I remember he once said that he does not have any talent whatever he has achieved is his sheer hard work, seeing the trailer I could instantly connect to the statement and understand what he meant! He has worked hard to be where he is today, be it his looks or his acting skills. With every step he has polished his skills, getting better and better every day, fitting perfectly in the shoes of every role he has played, connecting you to the characters, making you lose yourself in them.

This FC therefore is dedicated to the modest beginnings, they say he came, he saw, he conquered ' but not everyone is that lucky ' so I will rephrase the quote to fit Harshad "He came, he struggled, he worked hard ' he succeeded and now we all are waiting for him to conquer" ' We all have faith that he will and it will be real soon too! The trailer of Bondhu Amar has only strengthened our faith in him yet again, it once again proves here is a man who has struggled, slogged with utmost dedication to be where he is today ' and as we wait for him to achieve greater heights, we as fans can't help but feel proud of all he is today!

The bond of love is our life

Life is all about dreams

In every happiness and sadness, o my love

We will b together

Holding each other's hand, shall we both go far way

As you are mine now, the bond of love is never to be broken

Since you all must know by now we HCians are crazy so one crazy fellow out of us decided to write HC"s reaction upon seeing the trailer, instead of her own and I want to end this post with that hilarious account

HCs reaction to the trailer

(as imagined by Saba 😆)

"At first he himself wont recognise him 😆 then after recollecting it "arey its me" 😃 kitna dubla tha 😲.then grabs some popcorns with fear of becoming lik that again 🤣 he'll miss all those days what happend.."maine aaj tak aisa bharii kaam nahi kiya tha 😕 thanx to that day it taught me lesson k why u shud do gym 🤔 n it even taught how to first aid gurlz leg" 😆. then he will come to us k "if my fans come to know??however ther's no much followers in india (😡) n globally not much ppl know i was ever in such look" 🤔...then grabs some more popcorns...little did he know k hum iski hibernation mei kis hadd tak jaa saktey hain?? 😕 if this continues.. ek din us k ghar tak pohunch jayenge 🤣"
Edited by Soaps1 - 10 years ago

FAN REACTIONS

OMG! HC in a movie?!! He's looking so young!!! Woh kabhi bara naa ho aur hamasa mera hi rahe. Uff, woh itna pyaar karta hai. Roti bana raha hai?!! Yeh hai mera HC. HC hamasa mere saath aise hi rehna. ☺️😳 And no one say anything to that!!!

sri

OMG HC DID A BENGALI MOVIE WHATTT😆
hey, he looks just like akshat here😕 i want his beard🤔
he's just like anu from tere liye, he loves his wife lekin no naukri😆

meg

i felt happy and smiled...as i got to see 'him' more than his 'movie'😆
I felt HC was a bit raw😳...had lot to improve on his stances and postures...facial expression...particularly when expressing frustration🤔...and needed a haircut at the back...😆
but had the write body language and reactions on being a Rickshaw Driver😳...
but loved his sunshine smile...and his expression of joy..care..was bang on target👏...
But lets face it ...this was his first 70mm screen appearance..so yeah he had to look the way he was...his look was reminder of Ali's first scene in LRL 10th july 2006 or was it nearer to karan??.😕...anyways...i felt his role was wholesome...filled with all the emotions rightly balanced...it struck me that he was more than a husband...a Friend to his wife...😳

lakshmi

Warning : This is going to be a really long one ... So if you want to throw 'something' my way by then end of it... let that 'something' be Food... 🤣

I saw this promo months back... and the first time I saw it I was like Oye!!!!... thats Harshad!!!😲

And I was instantly reminded of his Usool Bhai Ali days... For his looks resembled that of Ali...

When I saw him as Ali in LRL i liked the character instantly, but he was still at a point of trying to make a niche out for himself... there were too many other prominent characters there which were focused more upon at that time.

I know I have been speaking of Harshad as Cadet Ali than the character he plays in Bondhu Amar, but its all because I feel this movie was shot before the Character of cadet Ali was formed.. .maybe during his days as Karan in Mamta ... Now thats completely my thinking... and I do not want this to start a rumor.

So yes I was like "Hey thats the baby steps of Harshad into the world of acting maybe"... for his shots were like just as the director would have wanted it... no scope of improvisation since he was a fresher.

Gosh! The lad has really worked hard to be where he is today... there's a sea difference in his acting skills now... Now that's called growth.👏

If I be frank, the shots look quite raw... they miss the perfection which Harshad is known for... I see more of the director's work than Harshad's in the promo... kind of miss the usual charm of Harshad there... But thats because at that time, he did what his director said ... now after he has mastered his skills and has a created a place for himself in the tele industry, I'm glad he is given the chance to do what his heart says and improvise as far as playing his characters is concerned.

Also taking into account that those were the initial struggling days as an actor trying to make his presence felt, and knowing what the struggling days are for an actor who isn't born with a silver spoon and doesn't have a acting lineage.. .I really feel good that he has evolved.

Ok now that I have put up a long impression up there about the 'Bondhu Amar' movie promo.. I would also like to share some other observation I made. In this promo I saw the scenes that were later inculcated in most of his shows:

• The initial scene of him being helpless at his state : reminded me of Cadet Ali's constant thought of helplessness as regards to financial security.

• Puchka / Golgappa /Paanipuri scene : reminded me of his kulfi scenes with Taani ...the way he used to eat off from her share of kulfi too.

• Carrying the wife scene : reminded me of Raghav tying the handkerchief on Sia's feet and then carrying her

• The behind the pillar look he gives: reminded me of Akshat giving the looks to Amber during Salaam e Ishq dance sequence.

• The frustration scene in the office: reminded me of frustrated Mohan, when the things didn't go his way.

• The last scene of the revelation of the impending fatherhood : reminded me of Prem being excited about being a father again

• Not to forget the scene where he enters the kitchen: reminds me that he has done that in almost all shows..

1. Ali was also a chef in the extra work which they did at the KMA.

2. Prem offering to cook on for Heer and ending up with wafer dinner... and many a times romancing Heer.

3. Onu entering Laboni Maa's kitchen to eat the Rashogula and the kitchen at his home to eat the green pea and romance with Taani.

4. Mohan entering the kitchen to share the punishment with Kastur and eat the roti with namak.

5. Raghav entering the kitchen at aashram to cut onions...and later his own kitchen to see Sia make chille for him...and later romancing with Sia while she cut the laal laal tamaatar.

We all know while the character he played romanced with the leads in the kitchen... Harshad romanced with the food there in the kitchen.

So now feeling equally hungry as Harshad...after the food talk time and again  😆 I guess should stop.

Finally as I try to end this really long impression... hoping that a few have been able to read it till the end without dozing off in between... I would like to add... This promo is like the first ever drawing a kid ever does... The lines may not be perfect, the colors may have been smudged at places and the world may just call it doodling and scribbling... But the kid and the ones who love the kid, see many things in it that make a complete sense.

sneha

i was really surprised and happy when i saw d promo that i couldnt believe myself m watching it...
i got to watch d scenes which i never expected...
harshad as a married guy...his love and care towards his wife...
n then the scene where he comes to know that he is becoming a father...
all these scenes added to my surprise and happiness...
eagerly waiting to watch the movie...

shil

Bondhu Amar

I dont have a clue of what "Bondhu" means... but I connect it to "Dumb"😆

It was actually quite shocking to see HC like that... He looked like that probably as Ali or Karan...especially because HC has changed a lot since then...

He looked like a teenager!!! Ofcourse all his reactions were just apt... be it love... be it frustration... but I guess I say that because I know it is HC and he gives his best and!!!

Honest opinion is... HC looked weird and a perfect dumboo😛😛... I am not used to seeing HC like that... it felt like a kid was trying to roll those chapatis😆... a perfect  BE graduate frustrated for not getting the job👏 and a guy who has lost everything... and annoyed with himself... driving that auto... 😆😆

sam 

the first reaction was like...hc ya toh humein maar dalega...yaa bahut pyaar karega...
kahi darr naa jaaye ki we don't let anything related to him be hidden for long..🤣
but...thank god ye picture release nahi hui tab...agar hc bengali superstar ban jata...toh humara kya hota...humein kaise milta🤣
omg...he's soo thin..but dole shole phir bhi kayam hain🤣

vandy

It was actually a breathtaking moment the moment i opened the video and actually saw HARSHAD in that promo. That moment was speechless, i was so amazed and again so pleasured to watch him as different as the HC i know. To be honest it was more happier for me as the movie is a bengali one and my dream of seeing HC in a full feldeged benagli role has come true. I still watch the promo everyday, and just cannot wait to see a fantastic performance by HARSHAD in his first movie ever. The countdown begins.]

sundas

ummm when I first saw hc as bondhu my first reaction was-"hc ek tym pe aisa dikhta tha" 🤣 yea in bondhu hc's perfection is missing bt his charm is still there... you can see traces of hc's style... HC gave his magic to bondhu bt its spell wasn't that strong ...for me bondhu is an uncut staze of a precious diamond call Harshad Chopda...the hardwork and the determination of this man is really really appreciable...bondhu proves it!

Silky

Nominations:-

Award ShowCategoryCharacterFor The Show
Year 2008
Star Parivaar AwardsFavourite BetaPrem JunejaKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Star Parivaar AwardsFavourite BhaiPrem JunejaKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Indian Television Academy AwardsBest ActorPrem JunejaKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Year 2009
Star Parivaar AwardsFavourite PatiPrem JunejaKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Star Parivaar AwardsFavourite BetaPrem Juneja(paired withAdditi Gupta)Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Indian TelevisionAcadem AwardsBest Actor-PopularPrem JunejaKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Year 2010
Indian Television Academy AwardsBest Actor-PopularPrem JunejaKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
New Talent AwardsBest New Onscreen JodiAnurag Ganguly(paired withAnupriya Kapoor)Tere Liye
Indian Television Academy AwardsBest Actor-PopularAnurag GangulyTere Liye
The Global Indian Film and TV HonoursBest Actor-PopularAnurag GangulyTere Liye
Zee Gold AwardsBest Actor-PopularAnurag GangulyTere Liye
Star Parivaar AwardsFavourite BetaAnurag GangulyTere Liye
Zee Gold AwardsBest JodiAnurag Ganguly(paired withAnupriya Kapoor)Tere Liye
Year 2011
New Talent AwardsBest New Onscreen JodiAnurag Ganguly(paired withAnupriya Kapoor)Tere Liye

Won:-
Award ShowCategoryCharacterFor The Show
Year 2008
Star Parivaar AwardsFavourite Naya Sadasya-MalePrem JunejaKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Star Parivaar AwardsFavourite Yogya JodiPrem Juneja(paired withAdditi Gupta)Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
New Talent AwardsBest New On Screen CouplePrem Juneja(paired withAdditi Gupta)Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Year 2009
Star Parivaar AwardsHottest JodiPrem Juneja(paired withAdditi Gupta)Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Year 2010
Indian Television Academy AwardsGR8! Face Of The Year-MaleAnurag GangulyTere Liye
Indian Telly AwardsBest Actor-MaleAnurag GangulyTere Liye

Born in Gondia, a town Near Nagpur(India) on may 17th 1983 , Harshad Prakash Chopda's family decided to move to Pune, following his graduation as a computer engineer from Modern College Of Engineering. His parents never approved of his celluoid dreams and thus they enrolled him in an engineering college.Harshad audaciously states"I only did engineering because my parents asked me to do so.However, i was clear in my mind as to what i wanted"
Later after completing his studies he headed straight to Bombay to pursue his acting career hoping to make it big one day just like Salman Khan, his favorite Bollywood actor. He struggled hard during these years waiting for his big break but before that break would come he found himself successfully auditioning for Zee's Mamta and so began the journey of the actor Harshad Chopda!

He bagged his first prominent role in his second serial Left Right Left where he essayed the character Cadet Ali Baigh. This role found him a small measure of fame as he starred alongside actors like Rajeev Khandelwal but he feared typecasting and so he soon quit the show. He joined the cast of Amber Dhara soon after quitting Left Right Left. He essayed the role of Akshat and his performance was acknowledged at a larger scale. Unluckily, his stint with Amber Dhara didn't last long due to problems with the production house.

After remaining off screen for a short period of time, Harshad bounced back strongly with the Balaji show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil where he portrayed the character of a passionate lover, Prem Juneja. He was recognized for his outstanding performance at various award functions.
After Desh, Harshad bounced back in action to essay the character of Anurag Ganguly, a character which had various shades as Anurag's journey to discovering love unfolds...where ultimately Harshad played insanity to such perfection that Pagal Onu had his own exclusive fan following...

After Tere Liye...Harshad shed the lover boy image of telly and played the grey shaded character of Mohan Gala in Dharampatni who is far from being the perfect and loving husband...as he portrays the role of a drunkard who ultimately discovers the positive things in him to create a success story. Harshad played Mohan To The T...be it his one liners...his passion for work...his guilts...his struggle to breathe free in Gala house...everything was perfect...

Recently, he had played the role of Raghav, a fearless young man who only works on what his heart says. Not only his name but his personality too is synonymous with Lord Ram, who was saviour for many, same way he is a saviour for many though his ways can be different given account to his intensity and angst but all he wants is no injustice with anyone but he does not like fighting for them, he likes making them capable to fight for themselves. HE does not speak much as his actions do that job and if often being misinterpreted for the same.His fearless attitude, strong will, passion to set everything right and for that going to any limits is what sets him apart from the crowd.
Below is a brief description of all his on screen characters so far...

we r still in the process of uploading prem and ali/akshat channels...plzz bear with us as we plan to give u all the exclusive shots of harshad as these characters..
we r also planning to create an exclusive channel for full epis for all his shows...the link for which will be updated in this thread in due course
enjoy!

Daisi-Delo

yojana

swati

Vaishu

Vandana

-life-

azfee-nafee

cute-rabi

*Manasibhatia*

Lina-angle*eyes

Farru

Suri-san432

Nina-Nein

Prerna-prenz~13

Anjali

Sidd

koolkat

Harshulover

friskysam

Fariha

Lrl fan

Delhi_ princes

Silent_girl

xoxopunkxoxo-saba

Smartrockstar

Blueberry_07

~Rahulkirani~

ayushi

Creezy_heenz

Sweety rajveer

Amrita2206

Kiran_sherry

Cute_san17

Sangeeta_Ashaoo4

Tani91

Soooperfan

Tantrums

Nishant-irllover

::Prem$_Priya::

Sarika-Sarikalrl

Atop

Alisha_harshad

Mona-k-ektafan

Yasuo9

Niti-Nitzi

Master-blas

Prachi..Panchi

MURALIDHARAN99

Swa291

Neha-Neha-28

RajeevKiHeer

Ziana

ANKESH

Sanujj

Sameen

minaz296

pari_farista

Shareen

camila_rocks

magicalmelody

Shabo-shabo24

uxenio

shonaaa

Ashi-~ashi~

~Maha~

Vandana-vandy-

Minnie-minz~12

Preeti-CINDRELLA

Nisa-s.Nisa

Ranju-ranjitha

pre2760-samaria

Sarah

purvimeh-purvita

Nazara-Nazara

RakshaSweety

Mumpet

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

khajju

Bluff_princess

Angel82-angie

Alisha-xxaishaxx

farah

Sidrahfariq

doly_45

Raksha- -athena-

pardesi-mem

premspadhu

tuba5

#VALUE!

Payal

blufate.14

rani2310

Shifah

Jui

huda_aalekh

sofia

Wida-wida

Ruby728

-anusha-

taanu14

khushix-khushi

Bhavana-Jedi_girl

soapsi-nadia

Alina Zaidi

371768-somu

sidra2007

Zee-farislove

silpi

mahek-e-gulab

fatima

Sara - S_sara

premeerrock

Ashmii

Amina

-Garima-

Chandni-Bolly

dimple

Raisa

jyoti

harshiti8

premeer928

Heena-angel16

Noor Abdullah

kdmhmdfan-biraj

Motibah

praise87

Muskaan-91

Neha

CAqueen

Pari _Rinki

sur10

-Premeeno-

anu_2701

shrutibah

neha_rsw

Krishna-Kpg25

pearl-sadaf

priya-bellle4u

Ankita-anku2cute

qazi_luv

NAKSHFANATIC

lulu_gr81989

zuman

Jess-mz.jess

Subha-subha2601

cutegirl94

Sanju4eva

Mehrun-anam

Harshadianno.1

Nandini- - nansy-

Ashlesha009

Dammy-damilola

nram

Sweet_Shagun

Mehndi-cupcake

curled up

sheejk

Dhvani-dhvanisoni

Zainab-Faith

coolgal270

shantaus-shantha

luckylips4

aishwaryagayen

Rohini

Svetlana

Shabnam-lilsashu

Kanak - tere_bin

Sneha

Wasima-sallu_lover

faiza_khan

Sharmilo

natasha

mi7chimes-resmi

romiosugar

Auneet

KaranShil

manasi

Hina

Abby(Harshiti)

Tani96(Mehwish)

Harshiti

Nadini

Sam123(Sameera)

anuu2010

iheartchai

Sweta2005

Amira

Silky_Harshad

.Angedkripa.

x-Sundus-x

Bidzie

Neloufer

Urooj

Sugi77

Harshu-Sundas

Gunjan_Roka

Zohakhan

Ramyaks

april10-shivani

Meg

Lakshmi

Maaz

Apz

Tina

Sid

Shreya

Kiran

Tweetie19

Saba

KomalK

LisaKhan

Gayatri

dinki24

sayanti_ashiuv (sayanti)

komal jagdesh

shil_hc (Shilpa)

Sadfii 

Flutterby 

Sara                                                 

Harshad Chopda At His Candid Best Telly Chakkar Video*2nd November'12*

HarshSri Performance In Ramleela : 18th November 2012

Harshad Chopda In Telly Tadka Video : 9th December 2012 *Chatters Few Matters*

Harshad Chopra Photo shoot for IFs Youth Icon Calendar 2013

Harshad Chopda In Wassup Tv For Zing Mag Photoshoot: 17th December 2012

Chatters Few Matters with Harshad Chopra : Full Version

Rapid Fire With Harshad Chopda In Telly Dost Video: 30th October'12

Harshad Chopda In Telly Dost Video : 30th October '12 *Him Leaving SB?*

Harshad Chopda In Telly Dost Video: 20th August 2012

Up, Close and Personal with Harshad Chopda

HarshSri In IF Video" 25th May 2012

Harshad wins naya sadasya award at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bbyHXGzycA

Harshad wins yoga jodi award along with Additi Gupta at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwqCWQRuSO0&feature=related

Harshad wins best new on screen couple award with Additi at New Talent Awards 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3A_nc9zE8

Harshad wins best jodi award with Additi Gupta at SPA 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=259r1_qfbm0&feature=related

Harshad wins Gr8 face of the year award at ITA 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFi5-sBob8I

Harshad wins best actor award at Telly Awards 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg1L2Ebi9qg
Harshad Performing in Femina Miss India
Harshad Introducing Femina Miss India Contestants

Harshad's performance in SPA 2011(The Venetian Macao)
| Credit: Tellychakkar

Harshad Chopda Thanks His Fans

| Credit: Tellychakkar
Credit:India-Forums

Harshad Chopda in an Exclusive Interview:Part 3

Harshad Chopda Shares His Most Embarassing Moments:Wassup TV

| Credit:Star Plus

Raghav's character to be bumped off from Saubhagyavati Bhava; Harshad Chopda to wrap up shoot
Harshad Chopda quits Saubhagyavati Bhava; Sriti Jha plans to follow suit...
Harshad Chopda reveals that working in Saubhagyavati Bhava is like "being stuck in a quagmire"...plans to quit the show

Harshad Chopda is bad when it comes to giving gifts...

Harshad Chopda can compromise on anything but not work
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day... Harshad Chopda

Three things in your purse/Pocket !
Celeb's thankful Quote to their 'Fans'
Harshad Chopra to return with...!

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Whats-brewing-between-Sriti-and-Harshad/articleshow/15233035.cms

-indian-hotties-are-here-to-stay
TRPs don't bother me: Harshad Chopda

Are Harshad Chopda-Aasiya Kazi the new couple in town?

Back in Action
Harshad's views on Desh 4th Anniversary
p.s: Please Refer The 68th FC for Previous Articles

SBB/SBS Videos Till April 2010

Videos of Ali and Akshat Along with VMs on Harshad

Prem and Heer Scenes from March 2008 till May 2009

Prem and Heer Scenes from June 2009 till February 2010

Prem and Chahat Scenes

Eternal Classics of Harshad as Prem Juneja

Harshad Chopda Performance Links Till March 2010

All Articles till May 2011
U can Refer The Link Below For All Of Harshad's Videos...from all his shows...
we do understand that there might be some links that have expired and r not working..incase u come across any such link...just pm me and it'll be uploaded for u...its a promise😊
we also understand that youtube being blocked in most countries members r unable to watch some videos...
incase u need any particular videos..me pm..u'll be provided with an alternate videobam or zshare link...
we r just a pm away...so don't hesitate

Ali Aka Harshad Chopda FC
-We Miss You
The News Letter
Caption Contest Result
A New Beginning
Harsh Is Back
Jab We Met
Rock On
Journey Continues
Iss Pal Ko Jee Le
The Only Prem In Our Life
Come Join d B'day Caravan
Proud Of U-Cheers To Harsh
Rise To Stardom
Master Of Our Hearts
Summer Treat- White
Monsoon Hungama
A Walk Down Memory Lane
Rains &Awards Season
Live It Up
Expressions
In Appreciation
Silver Jubilee Bash
Smiles Galore- 1
Smiles Galore -2
Simplicity And Humility
Hands To Die For
Its In Ur Eyes
Cuteness Personified
You Are A Winner
Journey Of Prem -1
Prem's Love Journey
Prem:The Journey Continues
Thanking You
PremThe Journey Continues
Tara Zameen Pe
Telly Screen's Badshah
Curtain Raiser
Fan Interactive special
True Colours
Prem's New Avtar:Papa-1
Prem's New Avtar:Papa-2
Winter Wonderland
Perspective
A New Beginning
Sweet Memories
Rock On
Celebrations Galore
Missed You Harshad
Welcome Back Harshad
Tere Liye
MoonSon Magic
The Name Says it
Jeet Liya Dil
An Ode To Anurag Ganguly
Anuragging is Still On
You're Mine
King of Angels
Eyes that Speak
And the Hunt Goes On
Aa Gaya Hay Mohan Galla
Change is the need of the hour!
Either My Way Or The Highway!
Mohan's volatility
An ode to Mohan Gala
More than half was through
Wah Kya Entry Hai Boss
Raghav Raghav Raghav
HCFC "Walk Down The Memory Lane"
*Happy Birthday Harshad*
Raghav-The Innocent Victim Of Cupid

This FC is like a second home for the fans and is dedicated to Harshad, so please treat it with love and respect 

* Do not make requests for personal info of the star like email id's and contact numbers. Also his personal life is none of our concern and it shouldn't matter to us what he does or who he is with off screen.

*Please don't spam the FC, I hope we don't get to see posts which are frivolous and contribute to spam. No One Liners and Hi Byes' are allowed!

* No abusive language
* Respect other members Point of View. If you don't agree with someone then agree to disagree, it's better than fighting . Still if you want to fight use PM service for that.
* Sarcasm and hypocrisy will not be tolerated
* We encourage open dialogue here. So, more the thoughts flowing, more the ideas evolving and more we learn from each other.
*New Members are requested to introduce themselves, giving their names and telling existing members that what is it about Harshad that makes them a fan and how did they learn about the FC?
* Members are requested to please check 5-6 previous pages of the FC before posting any new info or pictures so that the same info or pictures are not posted again and again, it will make the FC look messy.
Members are requested not to forgot that this fc belongs to harshad chopda and discussions are limited to his onscreen chemistry...
If any personal discussions are done...they should be related to him ONLY...

* This is Harshad's FC so if you are not a fan then don't bother joining just to make fun or bash. As a true Harshadian you must be aware that past is past and it will never come back but nonetheless the future will be better and more promising, so look forward to it with open mind and arms!

bholey sey na bholey hum 

congratulations on the 85th fc everyone

Edited by -vandy- - 10 years ago