Devon ke Dev Mahadev

TOI: On-screen couples who don't get along off it (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
ROFL Jhum now u have hit the nail on the head with this one. Meri bolti band kar di ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritash05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: On-screen couples who don't get along off it (Page 5)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shreenid

shreenid

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
as soon as someone gets fame he /she is affected with such rumours ... if the on-screen couple get  along off-screen they find a way to link them or else create a news this way totally the opposite of it  ! 

romi21

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
as far as they are giving us entertainment,i couldn't care about their off screen relationship.do you guys really feel sonarika being all friendly (in a teenage manner)to a 30 yr old man when she herself is graduation.
i certainly wouldn't be...

i think they are cute off screen and share a healthy relationship.

Edited by lucykaede - 21 March 2013 at 2:11am

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Hahaha Lucy most 20 year olds and teenagers fancy older men. Some do get along too but u have a point as long as they entertain on screen off screen their equation should not be our concern.

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by consuela

Hahaha Lucy most 20 year olds and teenagers fancy older men. Some do get along too but u have a point as long as they entertain on screen off screen their equation should not be our concern.

really?well i don't know anything about that ...
i don't fancy any boy...LOLor man...just saying because i am 19.

sona is cute and lovely...Embarrassed

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
lol dear i have friendship with 40+ men as well as around 18 years old boys..rather i pretty get along well with aged men since my school days ..so its not unnatural 4 me

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Well for me I have always fancied men in their prime and even post prime Robert Redford is still my hot favorite and I still fancy him at times. Sona also has a liking for older men like Sly Stallone. The problem is not that but like Jhum says the tube-light. ROFL

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Friends no worries takraar is pehli seedi to pyaar aise maine filmon mein dekha hai. So be positive.LOL 

786Pinki

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.