Devon ke Dev Mahadev

TOI: On-screen couples who don't get along off it (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
That's terrible. The actors need to get along for the product to work. Recast the role? Bringing Mouni back might be difficult since she's busy on the other show.

Hey they could launch a swayamvar type reality show for selecting the perfect co-star for Mohit. Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: On-screen couples who don't get along off it (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Kal you are really getting on my nerve how many time you will rub the same joke in 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romi21

shivamala

IF-Dazzler

shivamala

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I do not care off screen relation, as long as they do well on their character in the show.
It like movie people they act and get out, and have their own life and sometime they became very good friends, just because its serial doesn't mean you have talk to you costar all the time. They are professionals they know what they are doing and they all acted in the different shows too. Please stop this gossip.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romi21kaatayani

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
there is restriction from PH too since the show became popular ..they can't chat on sets 

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

there is restriction from PH too since the show became popular ..they can't chat on sets 

So is there some old lady with a stick running around threatening to beat them up if they start chatting? LOL

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

Originally posted by Kadamvari

So is there some old lady with a stick running around threatening to beat them up if they start chatting? LOL

Kal i seriously wanna meet you

HaremSultan

IF-Dazzler

HaremSultan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
i think this is the job of us to ask sona on the twitter if its okay.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

i think this is the job of us to ask sona on the twitter if its okay.

she is already stressed why to give more stress to her by asking abt some rubbish article ?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.