TOI: On-screen couples who don't get along off it - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
ROFL Jhum now u have hit the nail on the head with this one. Meri bolti band kar di 🀣
as soon as someone gets fame he /she is affected with such rumours ... if the on-screen couple get  along off-screen they find a way to link them or else create a news this way totally the opposite of it  ! 
as far as they are giving us entertainment,i couldn't care about their off screen relationship.do you guys really feel sonarika being all friendly (in a teenage manner)to a 30 yr old man when she herself is graduation.
i certainly wouldn't be...

i think they are cute off screen and share a healthy relationship.

Edited by lucykaede - 11 years ago
Hahaha Lucy most 20 year olds and teenagers fancy older men. Some do get along too but u have a point as long as they entertain on screen off screen their equation should not be our concern.
Originally posted by consuela

Hahaha Lucy most 20 year olds and teenagers fancy older men. Some do get along too but u have a point as long as they entertain on screen off screen their equation should not be our concern.

really?well i don't know anything about that ...
i don't fancy any boy...πŸ˜†or man...just saying because i am 19.

sona is cute and lovely...😳
lol dear i have friendship with 40+ men as well as around 18 years old boys..rather i pretty get along well with aged men since my school days ..so its not unnatural 4 me
Well for me I have always fancied men in their prime and even post prime Robert Redford is still my hot favorite and I still fancy him at times. Sona also has a liking for older men like Sly Stallone. The problem is not that but like Jhum says the tube-light. 🀣
Friends no worries takraar is pehli seedi to pyaar aise maine filmon mein dekha hai. So be positive.πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by edna16

Friends no worries takraar is pehli seedi to pyaar aise maine filmon mein dekha hai. So be positive.πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜‰

this is moharika's love deal with it.πŸ˜†
Yeh tubelight ka kya chakkar hai? Sorry, I'm new to this forum!!!