Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CONGRATS!!!500 EPISODES COMPLETED!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

8JSmileyFace8J

8JSmileyFace8J

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
I'm SO suprised no one posted this topic...GUYS!!! D3 just had 500th episode today!!!So congrats to the D3 cast and crew for all the effort they have put up to make this show what it has become...I know some of the Taarey and Swaron fans are confused about what is going in their favorite couple's story(believe me I am too)... but you have to think like a D3ian when you go through this post!! It is us D3ians who have watched this show almost religiously and who have fought, laughed, and cried for our favorites...imagine this..for 500 continuous episodes!!!This is not even about favorites this is more like about seeing the show we love grow!!!because we all know that Kunwar, Shantanu, Shakti, Sneha, Vrinda, Vrushika, Messy, Alisha, Archie, Bharat, Amar, Splash, Sam, and Sneha G. + The crew behind the camera = D3...and we also know that they have worked really hard so we can enjoy the show every day...so...for one day we should put all our problems to the side and celebrate together!!!Not as Kriyaansh/Arsha, Swaron/Tanha/Vrushan, or Taarey/Vrimar fans but as what we are behind all that...D3IANS!!!!! So pop some soda cans( no drinking) and put em up and just says cheers to a pretty amazing accomplishment!!Because what they have done is not so easy... so we should compliment them for doing it!! I'm sure we all wish D3 has continues making episodes so we can keep celebrating for 1000,2000, maybe 3000( wow thats alot) episode completions!!!And I wish them the best of luck and pray to god that achieve more and more success as the days go by!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS once again!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.

Sorry for the random writing i was waiting for someone to post it but no one did so i decided to take it on myself...Sorry if you did not like the post...no bad stuff intended towards anyone at alll

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dancetillyoudroABCDesiGirl93yasrishahzAngel-luvs-s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CONGRATS!!!500 EPISODES COMPLETED!!!!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SilentPoet

Goldie

SilentPoet

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
congrats to d3 team! proud d3ian!Big smile

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Oh ya... i forgot... yay awesone i hope they complete 1000 episodes too

shahz

IF-Dazzler

shahz

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Congrats D3.. Party and all D3 fans.

Kasu4lyfe

Goldie

Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Congratulationss to the entire cast and crew of D3 and all the awesome fans!!!

Swaronvrushan

IF-Rockerz

Swaronvrushan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Guys they hv nt completed 500 episodes...u hv saw it on youtube rite?...dear on youtube they even count friday as new episode.,,,,d3   has yet to complete 400 episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mili1987

Post Reply New Post

Go to top