MaanEet/Gurti Gossip Corner # 36 Invites Only - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by macho_muffin

yaar ab toh I feel those days were much much better than now. Pharm school sucks and so does my life right now😆 You are on your way to become bhikaari? Mein toh student loads ki wajah se kabki bhikaari ban gayi hoon🤣 Mein toh kehti kuch nahi toh hum dono sanyaasi ban jaayenge😆 aur kisi aashram apni zindagi bita lenge🤣
ohh WOW, congratulations on your new status🤣
wish you a lot of big katorass in the future and hoping I will get more credit cards cuz I hate katoras🤣
kishmish, I don't mind a sanyaas but I sure as hell ain't wearing a freaking dhoti🤣
[/QUOTE]
Kisne kaha sanyaasi banke hum dhoti hi pehne? We can wear ghagra choli na?ROFL

kaahe ka milk, instead of milk, she bloody gives orange juice and there is no wayy that I am drinking any juice that came out of a buffalo, even if its my baby🤣
😆😆 oh woww so ur baby is totally not sane haan 1st she is black 2nd she gives juice oh wowww now we r sure its ur baby hahahaha 

kaahe ka milk, instead of milk, she bloody gives orange juice and there is no wayy that I am drinking any juice that came out of a buffalo, even if its my baby🤣
OMG that's freaking gross🤢😕
Ruchi bahut hogaya haan yeh baby baby😆

wish you a lot of big katorass in the future and hoping I will get more credit cards cuz I hate katoras🤣
kishmish, I don't mind a sanyaas but I sure as hell ain't wearing a freaking dhoti🤣
Kisne kaha sanyaasi banke hum dhoti hi pehne? We can wear ghagra choli na?🤣
then they will kick us out of the ashram, saying we are here to play garba🤣 and then we will run, but only after I throw my dandiya at some takla's head🤣
hahahahaha karishma where is ur mind is ur mind in gutter abt the juice thing lol? 
Originally posted by Anu-

😆😆 oh woww so ur baby is totally not sane haan 1st she is black 2nd she gives juice oh wowww now we r sure its ur baby hahahaha 
ofcourse, its MY baby...I will only doubt it when she actually starts giving milk🤣
see, its all shreya's fault...don't know what she ate during pregnancy? probably, a bulldozer🤣

OMG that's freaking gross🤢😕
Ruchi bahut hogaya haan yeh baby baby😆
stop pretending, I know you secretly love it😆😆

So no one has been in touch with shreya at all?😭
Originally posted by Anu-

oh yeah our chamkili, our drama queen khushi is the best character ever for me anyways have u followed GC's show or DD's show?
[/QUOTE
Yeah she was awesome. I was even following mohits khamoshiyaan as I liked first few episodes but then he just disappeared😕 
Maan geet will always be my favorite but I do watch Madhubala sometimes
Jhanvi yayy come come join us 
Originally posted by Jen2

Knock knock :P
TWINNIEEE🤗
what a surprisewa🤣