Page 7 of 12

devildiva21

IF-Sizzlerz

devildiva21

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
so sorry for the late comment...!!
superb update...!!
omg kya fight thi fizmeer and adi aahana mai...!! awsum..!!LOL
lol ahana ne kya likha hua hai mrs john abrahim...!!WinkLOLwow shree proposed liza so sweet...!!!
ariya fb was lovely...!!! what happened between arjun and sam?Shocked
continue soon..!!
happy holi...!! enjoyy..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Liza.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : Crime Of Love Ch3/Pg7 (Page 7)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Amazing

Liza.

Liza.

Liza.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
bookmarked :)

SeemaKhanna

SeemaKhanna

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Girlies <3

I finally got a break from the hectic-ness that is my life, to comment on this wonderful story. Liz, I didn't know you were an Arjun fan! I'm glad you are though. I Love your writing, and look forward to reading this story.

1st off, the character sketch. Oh my gawd Clap Extremely well done. You made those nah? I think your trademark is on them :) WOOOW. Such a unique and awesome idea. Pulls you right in. It made people want to read this story. Of course my favorite characters are Arjun, Ayaana & Aditya. Vidyut is so hot. Good choice. Amrita is beautiful, perfectly suits the character of Ayaana Rawte. Of course all the characters- Sam, Fiza, Riya- Are exceptionally written as well :)

Chapter One ~ I have no words to describe. Perfect introductions for all the characters. Ayaana is adorable. They need a character like her in the ETF for real to brighten it up. Loved the little sibling convo. Aditya and Sameer are awesome. Sameer is totally badass. Love how you made his character. Aditya seems to be and ASR type Embarrassed Love that. You guys shocked me with the twist. Riya in a coma? Wonder how that happened... You have me hooked with just that one chapter ;)

Chapter Two ! ROFL OMG. Scene one killed me. ROFL Love the 'Fevicol' Ringtone ;)
& WOW. I loveeed the first meetings. Especially AdiAyaana's Day DreamingBlushing
I now have my own couple name for them Adiana <3 LOL That's how much I've fallen in love with them LOL.

"You? A doctor?" he asked disbelievingly. "God help us all."  ROFL

---

"Why do you keep looking around like that?" she frowned. "Kya tum ek chor ho?"

"What nonsense." he said irritably.

"Then you must be on drugs. Shifty behavior, poor eyesight..." She counted off the symptoms. "Yep. Drugs."   ROFL

Oh my gosh. Those lines just cracked me up.

Fiza and Sameer were cute too. Sam checking himself out in the doctor's uniform LOL
The AriYa flashback was cute <3

'Mrs. John Abraham?!' 

"Bade baap ka bigda hua beta."

^ LMAO .. Love those.

So Fiza and Aditya are siblings.. Wonder what happened between them? And ArjunSamAdi seem to know each other quite well too. Love how Arjun was protective over Ayaana when he saw Adi holding her hand (Embarrassed)

Obviously there are a lot of mysteries and questions waiting to be unraveled. And I'm on the edge of my seat with anxiety.

This is officially my new obsession.

Wonderful job Liza and Fiza. This story is amazing. Lizzie, I can tell exactly which parts are yours by the way. LOL Your writing style has become so familiar to me :)

Hope you two update this often LOLBig smile

Love, Seema

P.S. Great idea with posting the wardrobe for the chapter up ! Makes everything a lot easier to picture in your head. Super-Duper idea. Clap && I LOOOVE that dark blue anarkali you posted for Ayaana. STUNNING <3

Edited by SeemaKhanna - 01 April 2013 at 8:08pm

Liza.

Liza.

Liza.

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone :) Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments. Me and Fiz really appreciate it. I'll try to respond to each one of you individually as soon as my homework load dies down a bit :) But really, your comments mean so much <3 I tried to pm everyone that asked to be, but I think only those that are on my buddylist got pms this time ,, Just send a quick message if we missed you and you want to be pmed each update :) So, without further ado, here's chapter 3 of 'Crime Of Love' !

ChapterThree

"What was that Ayaana?"Arjun glared dangerously at his little sister.

"I- Uh, a-actually, Bhaiya..." She stammered nervously, looking at Fiza for help.

"Arjun, don't worry about them." Fiza cut in smoothly. "My brother just needed to see me."

Arjun furrowed hi brow in confusion. "Brother?"

"Yeah. Aditya Mehra, unfortunately, is my older brother." She told him.

"I know what you're thinking." Aditya said to Sameer, his eyes never leaving the road. "And don't even think about it."

"What do you mean?" Sameer asked feigning ignorance, causing Aditya to roll his eyes.

"Don't play stupid. Stay away from Fiza." he warned. "Regardless of our differences, she still is my sister. So lay off."

"Got it." Sameer said, giving him a thumbs up. "Stay away from your hot sister. Check."

"Not funny." Aditya glared at him.

"Actually, I think I should be giving you the same advice." Sameer smirked. "You and Rawte's baby sister seemed awfully cozy back there."

"Shut up."

"All I'm saying is you may want to be a bit careful." Sameer grinned. "You know Arjun. And you know what he'll do to you if you lay a hand on his sister."

"Is that a challenge?" Aditya asked, eyebrow raised.

"Bhaiya, you and Fiza's brother know each other?" Ayaana asked.

"Hmm." Arjun answered, absently. "From college. And don't try and change the subject here. I want you to stay far away from Aditya Mehra. Understood?"

"Of course." she blinked. "But why?"

"Trust me." he sighed. "It's complicated."

Not wanting to push him for any answers, Ayaana tried deterring him from the subject. "So what brings you back? Miss me?"

"Hardly." he smiled. "I had some of your files, Mrs. John Abraham." He teased.

Embarrassed, she took the files from him. "Thanks."

Nodding, he got ready to leave. "I'll pick you up after work."

"No need for that Arjun!" Fiza waltzed back into the room. "I can drop her home. Liza just gave me the news. I'm having a party tonight to celebrate." She grinned. "And Ayaana has to be there."

Arjun looked unsure.

Seeing his uncertainty, Fiza quickly elaborated. "It's not a party, per say. It's dinner! I promise I'll take care of her. Nothing will go wrong."

Nodding, Ayaana jumped in. "Please Bhaiya!" Seeing her pout, he relented. "Fine. But don't make me have to come bail you 2 outta jail for anything. Cause I will leave you there."

CLUB ~

The pulsating lights and music were enough to give anyone a headache.

"You said dinner Fiza." Ayaana frowned, tugging on the extremely short hem of her dress. "This is a night club."

"What better way to celebrate?" Fiza winked. "And would you stop that?" she said, slapping her hands gently. "You look damn good."

"Only you." Ayaana mumbled.

"You love me..." she sang. "Oh look! There's Liza!" She yelled over the music. "Come on."

"You go ahead." Ayaana waved her off. "I need something to drink."

"Why is it you pick such places to have meetings?" Aditya frowned, taking another swig of his drink.

"Why is it that you're always in such a bad mood?" Sameer retorted. "Loosen up man! Have a few drinks. Take in the sights..." He smirked over at a group of girls that were watching them closely.

"On that note," Aditya rolled his eyes. "I need another drink."

"Oh my god!" Fiza squealed, getting a closer look at Liza's ring. "Congrats Liz."

"Thanks." She smiled. "I'm so excited. You have to plan the wedding."

"Of course!" Fiza smiled.

Liza's eye seemed to be focused on a spot behind her. "What is it?" She asked looking around.

"He's hot." Liza mouthed to her, pointing at a man sitting a few feet away.

"You're engaged." She reminded her friend. "Me, on the other hand..." she smirked, trying to get a good look at the man.

'Turn, turn...' she mumbled, almost choking on her drink when he did.

"Oh, hell no." She glared at Sameer, who seemed to be thinking the exact same thing at that moment.

Ayaana sat on the bar stool, absentmindedly mixing her drink with the straw. 'This place is too loud.' Getting that eery feeling of someone watching her, she glanced around. 'I'm just paranoid.'

Getting up from her seat, she turned full speed, spilling her drink on someone. "I'm so sorry!" she shouted over the music. "I didn't see you-" Stopping abruptly, she caught herself staring at none other than Aditya Mehra. "You've got to be kidding me."

Aditya smiled sardonically at the young woman. "Feeling's mutual babe."

"Don't call me babe." she sneered, narrowing her eyes.

"What are you even doing here?" he asked ignoring her previous comment. "I mean, this atmosphere doesn't really suit you."

"Not that it's any of your business, I'm celebrating my friend's engagement. And not even the likes of you can ruin my mood. Samjhe?" she huffed. "And I'm terribly sorry about spilling my drink all over you." she added, not sounding at all sorry. "Now if you'll excuse me..."

He turned to watch her leave. 'Not bad...' Snapping out of it, he rolled his eyes. 'Just my luck... I'm going to kill you Sam.'

"Why me?" Fiza mumbled into her hands. "Out of all places, why is he here?!"

"What happened? You should be happy. He's hot! If I wasn't engaged, I would've totally went there." Liza teased.

"Ughh" Fiza groaned. "Even Adi is here!"

"Unfortunately." Ayaana confirmed, joining the group.

"I see that you met my brother again, huh?" Fiza asked.

"And you've seen his jerk friend." she stated.

"Forget them! I won't allow them to ruin our mood." Fiza said defiantly. "Girls, lets burn the dance floor." She winked. 'I need to teach my dear brother a lesson or two as well.'

"Uh, I don't-" Ayaana started.

"Oh come on!" Fiza laughed grabbing her hand, dragging her onto the middle of the dance floor. "Live a little!"

Sameer fought to hide his grin when he saw Aditya. "What happened?" He asked gesturing to his shirt.

"Dr. Mental happened." he barked. "It's all your fault. Who has a business meeting at a freaking club?"

"Yaar, chill." Sameer laughed. "It's all destiny. Enjoy it. But why are they here of all places?"

"They?" Aditya asked.

"Yeah." Sam said pointing to the girls. "Your Dr. Mental and sister."

"She isn't my Dr. Anything." Aditya snapped back. "She said they were celebrating an engagement..." he trailed off. "Fiza is engaged?!"

Sameer spit his drink out. "Kya?"

His eyes wandered back to the dance floor. "What the hell is she wearing?"

"Hot tho lag re hai, yaar." Sam appraises, shutting up as he noticed Aditya's glare.

"What?" He held up his hands in defence. "Don't act like you didn't notice Ayaana. She looks hot too."

"Will you shut up?" Aditya ground out, taking another sip from his drink.

Meanwhile, the girls, totally oblivious to the two were dancing to the blaring music.

*There is something about tonight
Radha on the dance floor
Something very special
Radha likes to party

There is something about the way you move that thing*

"Yeah, that's for sure." Sam smirked.

*Radha likes to move move

Something about the way you look at me

Ishq wala love*

Ayaana notices Sameer staring and nudges Fiza. "He hasn't been able to take his eyes off of you." she laughed.

"As if you didn't notice how Adi is looking at you. Imagine if Arjun found out?" Fiza retorted

"Arjun sir? If he knew then encounter hi hota." says Liza, eliciting giggles from the girls.

*Oh radha teri teri teri
Oh munda kukkad kamaal da*

"Well girls, Woh toh hai." Liza smirked. When she saw the faces Ayaana and Fiza made she laughed. "What? Admit it. They are H-O-T."

*D.I.S.C.O..oo.

Baby your are so sexy..aaja
Baby your are so sexy..aaja
Baby your are so sexy
Kehnde saanu kehnde
You know it so shake it

Assi kehnde saanu kehnde
Aa vela hoja re
Assi kehnde saanu kehnde
You know it so shake it
Assi kehnde saanu kehnde
Now pull your hands up and say

D.I.S.C.O
Ishq wala love ahan
Kukkad kamaal da
D.I.S.C.O

Ishq wala love ahan
Something very special*

Ayaana jumped as she felt someone bump into her. "Excuse me." she glared.

"You're excused." He grinned, not budging.

*Saari ki saari duniya bhulaake

Main toh tere naal nachna
Baby you are so sexy*

"Get your disgusting hands away from me." Fiza ground out, as she pushed away from the guy trying to get a dance in. "Or so help me..."

*Boy you could be my one and only
Main toh tere naal nachna
Inna sona inna cool
Munda aena wonderful
Aenu vekhe jeh kudiyan toh kehndi
Oh my god*

"She's with me." Aditya snapped, pulling Ayaana behind him.

"Sorry sir, I didn't know she was with you." he stuttered disappearing.

He noticed what was happening and he and Sam were in the middle of the dance floor within seconds.

"Uh, no she's not." Ayaana hissed, trying to back away from him.

"Really?" he raised an eyebrow and pulled her back. "So you'd rather dance with grabby hands over there? Want me to call him back?"

She turned her face away angrily, but didn't answer.

"Thought so." He smirked.

*You know it so shake it
Now pull your hands up and say
D.I.S.C.O
Oh radha tera tera tera ahan
Tera jhumka ahan
Tera thumka
D.I.S.C.O.
Oh radha tera tera tera ahan
Tera jhumka ahan
Tera thumka*

"What?" Sam asked. "No 'Thank you'?"

"I can handle myself." Fiza glared angrily at Sameer. "I'm not some damsel in distress."

"Oh really?" Sameer mocked. "Because from where I was standing, it didn't seem like it."

"You were spying on me!?" She accused.

"Please." He snorted. "Don't flatter yourself. I've got better things to do."

"Like checking me out?" She smirked at his surprised expression. "Don't think I didn't notice."

"If you noticed, you obviously had to be spending quite some time looking at me." He countered. "Can't blame you sweetheart. Everyone wants me."

"Idiot." She grumbled.

"Takes one to know one." He pointed out.

"How about you take this?" She said, stepping on his foot with the heel of her stilletto.

"Oops." She laughed, as he howled in pain and gripped his foot.

"You-" he growled, reaching for her, but she was too quick, and sidestepped him. "Come back here!"

Squealing, she backed up suddenly, knocking Ayaana forwards.

"Shit." Ayaana gasped, closing her eyes, preparing for impact with the ground.

Arjun looked around the club, pulsating lights and music blaring around him. "Nothing's here guys. False alarm."

Giving the club one last look over, he almost choked at the sight he saw. In the middle of the dance floor was Ayaana, his baby sister Ayaana, clinging on to none other that Aditya Mehra.

Stomping over to the pair, he roughly pulled Aditya away from his sister. "What the hell is going on here?" He demanded, glaring back and forth between the two.

"Bhaiya-"

"Relax Rawte." Aditya replied calmly. "Your precious baby sister was about to fall and break her face. I just helped her is all."

Fiza stopped running from Sameer long enough to notice Arjun. "Actually Arjun-"

"Don't, Fiza." Arjun glared angrily. "What the- What are you wearing?" He hissed at Ayaana. Shrugging off his jacket, her handed it to her. Saying nothing, she meekly bowed her head and slipped the over sized jacket on.

"And You." He turned his glare on to Aditya. "I'm only going to say this once. Stay away from Ayaana. Or else."

"Main daar gaya Rawte." Aditya mocked. "Don't worry, I have every intention of staying away from her."

Arjun grabbed Ayaana's arm and turned to leave, but not before adding, "Word of advice. You should be watching your sister as well. But luckily for you, Sam's already on the job. Right Sameer?"

Aditya processed what Arjun just said and turned angrily to Sameer. "What part of stay away don't you understand? At least have the decency not to do it with me right here!"

"Annnd... On that note, I'll be just be leaving." Fiza chimed.

"Not so fast Fiza." Aditya said, stopping her. "You got engaged and didn't tell me?" He asked, his tone slightly hurt.

"Engaged?" She frowned, realization suddenly dawning on her. "Yes. I am. What's it to you?"

"You're my sister." Aditya argued. "Obviously, I'd want to know."

"You've lost that right a long time ago." She told him fiercely. "What I do, is my business alone." With that, she turned on her heel and stormed out of the club.

"Oooh. Burn." Sameer winced looking at Aditya sympathetically.

"Shut. Up." Aditya replied, leaving as well.

"Bhaiya I swear, it isn't what it looks like." Ayaana pleaded to Arjun. He had been silent the entire drive so far, the anger apparent on his face.

When he didn't acknowledge her, she continued. "We didn't know they were going to be there. We were celebrating Liza's engagement. Some guys were misbehaving and they stepped in. He's telling the truth, I was about to fall over, and he caught me. That's all."

Arjun sighed. "I believe you." he caved. "But, this is never to be repeated. Understood?"

"Got it." She quickly answered.

"Good. I'm going to meet Riya, I'll be back late. Don't wait up." He instructed. "And do me a favor, throw that dress away. Or I will burn it."

"Yes sir, ACP Arjun Rawte." she laughed.

"He said, and I quote, 'you are in my computer as my screen saver, now will you be in my life as my wife'." Arjun tried not to laugh, re-telling the day's events to Riya. "I have no idea why she said yes. You always did say they'd end up together though."

As if waiting for a response, he paused, only for the silence to be filled with the beeping of machines.

"Ayaana started working at this hospital now." He continued, staring blankly at the walls. "You'll probably jump out of bed yourself at having to hear her non-stop chatter everyday."

After another beat, Arjun warily rubbed his eyes, watching his wife carefully for even the slightest bit of movement. Nothing. "Come on Riya." He almost pleaded. "Give me some sign that you can hear me."

It was hard to believe that this was the same girl he met so many years ago.

*FLASHBACK*

Riya laughed as she threw a paper airplane at Shree.

"Stop it Ree!" He whined. "You're distracting me!"

"From what?" she retorted. "Staring at Liza?"

"Riyaaa..." he groaned quietly.

"Okay baba, sorry. What are you doing anyway?" she asked, looking at his computer screen.

"Sir asked me to type up detailed reports of our recent cases. ACP Arjun Rawte is joining today, nah? It's for him."

She rolled her eyes. "Why does he need those? Dude sounds like a control freak."

"Shhh!" Shree widened his eyes. "Not so loud. I heard he's full on psycho. He's one of those strong silent ones."

"What-ever!" She laughed. "If he thinks he's going to march in here and have everyone worship him, he's got another thing coming." she said, throwing another paper airplane. Unfortunately for her, Shree managed to duck in time, and she watched in horror as the plane travelled straight into the eye of Arjun Rawte.

"What the-" He hissed, hand covering his eye. "What is all this?" he glared at the two.

"Oh my god." Riya cried, hurrying to her feet. "I'm so sorry."

"Sir." He corrected her. "I'm your senior."

She gave him a look of disbelief. 'Is he serious?'

"And this isn't some playground." he continued, glaring at her. "I expected ETF officers to be a bit more disciplined than this."

"Yes sir." Shree finally spoke up, nervously tugging Riya away before she opened her mouth and said something she'd surely regret.

"Wait a minute-" She said, finally finding her voice.

"Come on Riya!" He tugged her arm stubbornly.

--

"Who does he think he his?" Riya hissed to Shree, as she kept her angry glare on Arjun.

"Our boss, obviously." Shree sighed. "Listen Riya, don't do anything stupid. He has the authority to get you kicked out of here."

"Please." She snorted. "I'd love to see him try."

--

Arjun exhaled, trying to calm down. He had barely been here 20 minutes and already this girl was getting on his nerves. He glanced at her fiddling with the radio and suppressed the urge to snap at her. 'How the hell did she end up in the ETF?'

Fighting a frown, as she turned up the volume, he finally spoke up. "Do you mind turning that thing off?"

*Saiyaara main saiyaara, Saiyaara tu saiyaara
Sitaaron ke jahaan mein milenge ab yaara*

She rolled her eyes, and didn't even bother looking at him as she answered. "Actually I do."

"What nonsense." He snapped. "Turn it off." He demanded.

"It's a free country!" She retorted. "I can listen to music if I want! If you don't like it, shut your ears!" Ignoring the furious look on his face, she turned the volume up even louder. 'Try to tell me what to do, won't you.' She started humming along with the music, smirking as she further annoyed him.

Arjun's jaw twitched, as he tried to keep his anger in check. Pulling his gun out of his pocket, he aimed for the radio. "So you won't turn it off?" He asked her again.

"Nope." She said, still not looking at him.

"Fine." He smirked, pulling the trigger, effectively destroying the radio. Sipping his tea calmly, he ignored the look of shock on Riya's face.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

The song on the radio pulled him back from his reverie, and he smiled slightly, remembering it the be the same on that was playing on the radio that day he first met Riya. 

*aasmaan, tera mera hua
khwaab ki tarah dhuaan dhuaan
aasmaan, tera mera hua
saans ki tarah ruaan ruaan
jaaye jahan tu jaye
paaye mujhe hi paaye
saaye ye mere hain tujh mein samaaye*

Startled as he felt her hand move, he watched her carefully. Sure enough, her hand moved again, and a slight smiled formed on her face.

--

The doctor smiled at him, as he waited anxiously. "There is definitely some improvement Arjun. It's almost a miracle. Now that she's responding to you, it won't be long until she wakes up."

Wardrobe For Chapter 3

Next Chapter will be up soon :)
Please read and leave your comments <3

XO ~ Liza & Fiza

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

nida999mahidamariasony1990sangeethbalaprincessaneekanalini*ArjunKiAshshona16iluvrainaartiabjeyaluvzindagiApples94arul01nakshatra92-Lila-aroojarainbeenish248srividhya68kunchuSandy914rinku95fatima15madmadonaAnjuRishPayal_156devildiva21Aks13Queen.Beesupreet_dmgDivineDarkness

LivingforAR

IF-Dazzler

LivingforAR

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
unres... ME FIRST!!!!

WOW!!! Awesome update...!!!! LOVED Ayaana- Aditya and Fizmeer part!!! I kinda have begun to like this sarcastic sameer!!! YAY Adi saved Ayaana!!!! Shree-Liza engaged!!!

LOVED the brotherhood of both Arjun and Aditya!!! YAY!!! SUPERB FB!!!!

Felt so sad to see Arjun pleading with RI!!!

Riya RESPONDED!!

Waiting 4 more..!!

Edited by dashequalsd3 - 04 April 2013 at 6:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nalini*Liza.AnjuRish

nalini*

Groupbie

nalini*

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
OmgOmgOmgOmg!!!!!!!! New story!!! I'm so excited!

Reserved!!!

EDITED-

WOWOW! ohmygosh i love this story. great job Fiza and Liza.ClapClapClapClap
seriously, brilliant concept. the characters are kickass. the way the character sketch has been done Clap no words. My fav character has to be Aditya Day DreamingEmbarrassed With Ayaana and Sameer tied very closely at second place Smile Adi seems to be a very interesting character. AYM types. Quite similar to Arjun ? Sameer is hilarious. Ayaana is adorable, love her... Arjun, Riya, Fiza are all very well written as well.

chapter one was excellently done, the way you introduced the characters.. fab job. Cute sibling convo between Arjun and Ayaana. Adi the bachelor of the year? Wink love it. Sam's intro was awesome as well. Riya in a coma? deffo didn't see that one coming. Kahani mein twist LOL

chapter 2 was seriously hands down perfect. the first meetings were awesome! Ayaana's RINGTONE! 'MERI PHOTO KO SEENE SE YAAR, CHIPKA LE SAIYAAN FEVICOL SE! Dancing

I'm in love with Ayaana and Aditya already. Although both are OC's, still EmbarrassedLOLDay Dreaming I can't wait to see their love story kick start. They have the whole opposites attract thing going for them. You know the sweet innocent girl and the bad boy Wink super duper excited!!!!!!!!! Sam checking himself out. LOL ArIya flashback was sweet Heart

Shree's proposal to Liza ! too cute.

Now this is where all the fun starts. The Trio of hotties know eachother? And dislike eachother as well? Good times ahead girls LOL

I love the chapter's wardrobe idea. That navy anarkali is beautiful. Can totally picture it on Ayaana Smile

&&&&&&&& It just keeps getting better. Love love ch 3 . Protective Brothers ! So Cute Big smile SO college friends ey? Don't look like it! HAHAH bail from jail part was good.

The club part was WOOW. how did i know the boys would've ended up there as well? Adi called Ayaana babe Day Dreaming doesn't matter if it was sarcastic he still said it Tongue Dr. Mental LOL

LOOOVED the AriYa flashback <3 and Riya responded??!!!Big smile
Now i guess the plotline will follow on how Riya came to be in this situation.
Guessing it has something to do with the boys' broken friendship as well?
The suspense is killing me.

Excellently written girls.
I'm already in love with Adi and Ayaana. Do include lots of them WinkLOL

Please PM me with updates as well.

GREAT JOB Clap

XOXOXOXO

Edited by nalini* - 06 April 2013 at 9:36pm

Liza.

Payal_156

IF-Sizzlerz

Payal_156