Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
great start dear
oh riya in coma and arjun is waiting for her recovery
loved the story line
update soon 
pls pm me i dont want to miss 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiza.LizaLiza.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : Crime Of Love Ch3/Pg7 (Page 4)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madmadona

IF-Rockerz

madmadona

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
nice update
ariya marriedEmbarrassed
poor riya she is in coma
feel bad for arjun & riyaCry
like arjun & his sis
omg sam is totally diff Shocked
liked the way he was teasing adhiyaLOL
it seems like everybody has grey shades except ariya & ayana
nice concept
cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiza.LizaLiza.

Fiza.Liza

Fiza.Liza

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Everyone!
Thanks so much for the awesome comments! Hug
They really mean a lot.
Glad everyone is liking the story so far.
Chapter 2 will be up later tonight !

xox Fiza & Liza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lila-Payal_156devildiva21

Fiza.Liza

Fiza.Liza

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

ChapterTwo

"Ayaana, so nice of you to join us." Her senior doctor remarked dryly, catching her trying to sneak into the meeting. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Actually, I didn't have time for coffee this morn-" she began.

"Quiet!" He snapped. "Take your seat this instant."

Wrinkling her nose at him she plopped down in her seat, ignoring the hushed voices of the other interns.

"Now, as I was saying before being so rudely interrupted," He continued, giving her a pointed look. "We'll be rotating shifts today. Priya, Atul and Rati ground floor - emergency department. Ayaana, you'll be in charge upstairs at the ICU."

"Yes, sir-"

*Mere photo ko seene se yaar, Chipka le saiyan Fevicol se, Main toh kab se... Haaye main toh kab se hoon ready taiyar, Pata le saiyan miss call se..*

Mortified as she realized the song was coming from her purse, she started dumping the contents of her bag all over the table, trying to locate her phone.

"Ayaana! What is the meaning of all this?!"

"Sorry sir!" She squealed. "I'll turn it off! Let me just find it..."

*Main to tanduri murgi hoon yaar, Gatkale saiyan alcohol se*

"Ayaana!"

Face reddening, she grabbed her things and bolted out the door. "Sorry sir!"

"Listen to me carefully Sam." Adi murmured into his cell as he glanced around the hospital corridor. "Kapoor is being watched by the police. Another mistake and-"

*Relax* Sameer spoke casually. *I've got it covered. See you in 10.*

"Good." Aditya sighed. "Just rememb-----Shit!" he cursed, crashing into the petite figure that suddenly appeared behind him.

"Hello?" Sameer spoke into the phone cautiously. Before Aditya got to complete his sentence the phone disconnected. "Maybe his battery died." he shrugged, going back to getting ready.

Glimpsing at his reflection in the mirror, he grinned. "I should've been a doctor for real. The outfit suits me." he laughed straightening his lab coat.

'Now, what room did Adi say Kapoor was in again?' he thought to himself, gun secured in his pocket.

Fiza frowned, marching through the hospital corridors in search of her best friend. She had been calling Ayaana's phone for hours, and not once had she answered. Anyhow, nothing could spoil her day, after bagging the huge deal from this morning, she decided to call Ayaana and celebrate over lunch.

With a sigh, she realized she was getting no where. Jimmy Choo Heels clicking behind her, she noticed a doctor turning down the hall. 'Maybe he can tell me.' She thought, running behind him.

"Oye! Hello!" she called out. "Mr. Doctor!" Not watching her step, one of her heels slipped on the freshly waxed floor. Flailing her arms, she grabbed onto the first thing she could, which turned out to be the 'doctor' she was running after.

Sameer grunted as she knocked into him, grabbing her as well to steady himself.

When she didn't feel the pain, she cautiously cracked an emerald-colored eye open, to find him staring at her.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." she hissed.

Snapping out of his daze, he dropped her carelessly, and turned to walk away.

"Ouch! You Idiot!" she squealed.

"Owww..." Aditya heard a soft voice groan. "Are you freaking blind?!"

"Me?" Aditya snapped, shoving all the papers away from his face. "Listen lady-" Stopping abruptly as he got a good look at the girl. 'She looks familiar.' He frowned, finding himself staring into a pair of grey eyes.

"Well?" she glared.

"What?" he asked, lost.

"Do you mind getting off of me?!"

"Oh." He lamented, having the grace to look sheepish.

Sameer turned at the sound of the voice. "You talking to me?" he asked the breathless brunette.

Fiza nodded, and gave him a weird look. "You're the only doctor here right now, aren't you?"

"Doctor?" he asked. "Oh. Right. Doctor." he said. "What do you want?"

Taken aback by the tone he was using, she raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow. "Excuse me? Is that how you talk to women?"

Sameer rolled his eyes. "Listen Sweetheart. I don't have time for all of this. I've got places to go, lives to save." he said waving her off, and turning to leave.

Fiza gaped at him. "What an ass. The kind of people they let work in hospitals nowadays." She fumed.

Ayaana glared at the man, as he reached his hand out to help her up. Refusing his hand she stood, crossing her arms.

"As I was saying, Are. You. Blind?" She snarled, noticing the mess her files were in. Today was so not her day.

"As I was saying," Aditya glared back. "You crashed into me. Maybe next time you shouldn't close your eyes while walking."

"Listen here you Neanderthal." she began. "It wouldn't matter if I was the one at fault. The thing is, you're not allowed in this wing. Care to explain?"

"Not really. And especially not to the likes of you."

"Oh. Why didn't you just say so?" She smiled sweetly at him. "SECURITY!"

"Christ." he snapped, covering her mouth with his hands. "Will you shut up?"

"Damn it!" he hissed when she bit him.

"Tell me what you're doing up here." she warned.

"It's none of your business." he scoffed at her. "If you can be here, I'm pretty sure I can too."

"I'm a doctor here."

"You? A doctor?" he asked disbelievingly. "God help us all."

"Don't you dare walk away from me!" Fiza stomped after Sameer. "No one has the right to behave this way with me-"

"Listen Sweetheart," Sameer snapped back, cutting her off. "This is a hospital. Not a fashion show. So I suggest you take your catwalk, and diva attitude elsewhere." He spoke in a low threatening voice.

Not phased by his demeanor, She lifted her chin. "Don't call me Sweetheart."

"What's that supposed to mean?" she retorted.

"Whatever you want to think it means." he said, casually glancing around.

"Why do you keep looking around like that?" she frowned. "Kya tum ek chor ho?"

"What nonsense." he said irritably.

"Then you must be on drugs. Shifty behavior, poor eyesight..." She counted off the symptoms. "Yep. Drugs."

He gave her a look of disbelief. "I don't have time for this."

"I can help you." She continued as if she hadn't heard him. "I'll admit you."

"Listen, Dr. Mental,"

"HEY!"

"I'm not on drugs and I don't want to be admitted to rehab. And you can save your breath. Security won't be able to touch me. This hospital runs on my donations. I can go where ever the hell I want." He gave her a challenging look.

She seductively walked closer to him, swaying her hips. Finger and pointed at him and fuming in anger, she snarled, "You Messed with the wrong girl Mister Jerk Fiza Mehra, got that and I don't spare anyone I take my revenge very in ways that none can imagine. "

He glared at her and then moved her finger away, only to have her re-pointing it at him.

He then smirked and bit it .

"Ouch! You!"she yelled.

He smirked "Ms Fiza Mehra, Angelina Jolie wannabe, try your seducing ways and useless threats somewhere else. You, my dear, don't know who I am."

ETF HEADQUARTERS.

Arjun resisted the urge to roll his eyes at Shree and Liza's antics. It was bad enough they had a slow day, but now he had to sit here with the two love-birds?

"Awww Shree! You're so sweet!" Liza smiled, accepting the rose from him. Getting a closer look at the rose, she let out a squeal, making Arjun choke on his tea. "Oh em gee! There's a ring in this! Diamond ring!"

Shree smiled shyly, bending on one knee. "Liza, you are in my heart and in my laptop as a screensaver, now will you be my in my life as my wife?"

"Yes, yes, yes Specky Sen!" she screamed gleefully, jumping into his arms.

Arjun couldn't help but smile at the young couple in front of him. There was once a time he was this happy too.

-5 years ago-

Arjun paced nervously outside Riya's hospital room. The fire had started to quickly for him to do anything. He tried to get to Riya as quickly as he could, but by the time he got there she was already unconscious.

'I always tell her to think before she acts. But why would she listen to me?' He thought angrily. 'Always has to have her own damn way.'

"Arjun?" The doctor smiled kindly at him. "She's fine. She had fainted due to smoke inhalation. But it's nothing serious. You can go on in."

Upon entering the room, he saw she was still asleep, a serene look on her face.

"After giving me a heart attack, here she is sleeping peacefully." He smiled slightly.

"I heard that." She said, her eyes still closed.

"Good." He retorted. "You were meant too." He looked her over, expression softening. "Don't ever scare me like that again."

"Arjun, these things happen in our line of work." She explained gently. "I'm fine."

"I know." He sighed. "These things just get you thinking."

"What?" she asked, confused.

Smiling at her nervous look, he took the ring off of his finger. "Riya, will you marry me?"

Staring at him in utter shock, the beginnings of a smile started showing on her face. Erupting into giggles, she threw her arms around him. "I thought you'd never ask!"

The sound of a phone ringing brought him out of his daydream, and back into a painful reality. He would get his Riya back to normal. That was a promise.

Going back through some of his files, he noticed they actually weren't his at all. These binders were covered in pink writing and hearts. 'What the hell? Mrs. John Abraham?!' he read. 'Ayaana.' He groaned in frustration.

"Shree, I'll be back in a few minutes. Take care of things here until then." He said grabbing his keys, heading off to the hospital. 'What am I going to do with this girl.'

"Oh." She commented. "You're one of those."

Raising an eyebrow, he waited for her to elaborate.

"Bade baap ka bigda hua beta."

"You-"

"Shhh!" she stopped abruptly. "Do you hear that?"

Aditya listened closely as well. Two people were arguing. Two very angry people. 'Wait. Is that Sameer? Frustration over came him as he realized it was indeed Sameer's voice. Taking two steps in the direction of the arguing, he immediately retracted, looking back at Ayaana. 'If I leave her hear she may really call security.' Impulsively thinking, he grabbed Ayaana's hand and pulled her after him.

"What do you think you're doing, you, you," she paused struggling to find words. "Ignoramus!"

"Is that the best you can come up with?" he rolled his eyes, as he continued dragging her.

Sameer smirked at the wide 'o' form her mouth was stuck in. "And another thing-"

"Sam." Aditya interrupted. "Just what the hell are you doing?"

"Fiza?" Ayaana looked at her angry best friend.

"Ayaana?" Fiza asked, anger becoming confusion, taking notice of the way her brother held onto her friend's hand.

"What?" Adi smirked at Fiza. "I don't get a hello, baby sister?"

"I thought I made it clear Adi." Fiza glared. "I don't want anything to do with you."

"Ouch." He feigned hurt. "That was cold."

"Wait." Sameer asked, holding his hands up. "This is your sister? Well, that explains the attitude problem." he laughed.

Fiza turned to him with a glare, and spoke at the same time Adi did. "Shut up!"

Grabbing Ayaana's free hand, she pulled her roughly. "Come on Anna, let's go."

"Ek second!" Adi snapped, pulling Ayaana back to him. "We're not done talking here Fiza."

"Actually Adi, I think we are." she huffed.

Before Aditya could respond, a new voice joined the group. "Any problem?" Arjun asked.

Ayaana breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of her brother. She saw him glaring at Aditya, and she realized he still had a grasp on her hand. Hastily pulling away, she scooted towards her brother.

"I- no, nothing Bhaiya." She started nervously. "What are you doing here?"

"Arjun Rawte." Sameer smirked. "Long time no see."

Arjun stared at him, mouth set in a grim line.

"And we finally got to meet your sister." Sameer continued, tauntingly at Arjun.

Arjun opened his mouth to reply, but thinking better of it, he turned on his heel to leave.

"Ayaana!" he barked. "Let's go."

"No need Arjun." Aditya said, finally speaking up. "We're finished here. Me and Sameer were just leaving." With that he gave Fiza one last glare and left. Sameer noticing her twitching nose, gave her a wink as he walked by.

"See you soon Rawte." Sameer called to him, before heading out the door.

"Count on it." Arjun replied.

Wardrobe for the chapter :)

Apologies to those who were
expecting more ArIya scenes.

There WILL be TONS of them
in this story though.
After all,
They are the main leads.
But,
the first few chapters will be
the build-up & Back stories,

Because of the OC Characters :)

please read and leave your comments <3

xo Fiza & Liza

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

nida999dishacprincessaneekasangeethbalaabjeyaumamah70shona16luvzindagiimmayurfansdhgnakshatra92Apples94beenish248srividhya68-Lila-aroojarainLivingforARM.V.Kohli007Seenavassumbulqaiserrocking_galmadmadonafatima15AnjuRish..sweetchilly..supreet_dmgDivineDarknessdevildiva21Aks13Payal_156shah10

Christeee

IF-Dazzler

Christeee

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
What happend to sam and arjun and omg shree proposed .
hope riya will be fine soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Liza.

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Super cool update... Loved FIzmeer's nd Aditya's nd Ayaana's fight... it ws funny... Shree nd Liza lol...oh Ariya FB ws sweet... update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Liza.

LivingforAR

IF-Dazzler

LivingforAR

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Ri will get well soon na??

Payal_156

IF-Sizzlerz

Payal_156

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Awesum update