Posted: 20 March 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Res.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiza.LizaPayal_156

SeemaKhanna Newbie
SeemaKhanna
SeemaKhanna

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
reserved for my looong comment , as you must remember them well Liz ;)

Fiza.LizaLiza.

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Waitinggg... :-) :-)

Fiza.LizaLiza.

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
love the pictures.. never scene a cs like this before...

i hope riya isnt dead... update soon

Fiza.LizaLiza.

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Awesum pics fr cs
all d best...
gud title
waiting

Fiza.LizaLiza.

Fiza.Liza Newbie
Fiza.Liza
Fiza.Liza

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

ChapterOne

"Shit!" Ayaana Rawte cursed, running down the stairs, long hair flying behind her. Glancing at her watch quickly, she noted that she was merely 5 minutes late. But to her brother, it might as well be 5 hours late. Resorting to getting ready on the go, she quickly ran her hands through her hair and adjusted the dupatta so it sat modestly over her shoulders. Being fresh out of medical school, she had been very lucky to score an internship at one of the most prestigious hospitals in Mumbai. Although her merit couldn't be the only thing to take credit for it. Her brother had also pulled a few strings for her, on the condition that she wouldn't mess up. 'Did being late constitute as 'messing up'? she wondered.

"Ayaana!" Hey yelled from downstairs, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Coming Bhaiya!" she called, jogging quicker than before.

ACP Arjun Rawte sighed, glaring at his watch. "Hurry it up Ayaana." He warned. "Or I'll leave you here." Hearing her respond with a quick 'Almost done' he frowned. One would think being his little sister would have had some effect on her. But much to his dismay, she was the complete opposite. But he supposed he was the only one to blame. After the death of their parents, he spoiled and pampered her to no end. After all, she was the only family he had... until Riya.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" She cried, sliding into the corridor, sandals in hand.

Coming back from his reverie, he smiled sarcastically. "Oh, no need for sorry. Is the Princess all ready for her carriage ride? Because, I can wait another hour or two you know."

She pouted. "I'm only 5 minutes late."

"Doesn't matter. Point is, you're late." he retorted. "Now put your shoes on, and lets get going. I'm late for a meeting."

"Don't forget, we have to go see Bhabhi first though." she reminded him gently.

Closing his eyes briefly, he smiled at her. "I remember."

"Sorry Ree. We're late again, thanks to your Princess Ayaana." He smiled entering the room, flowers in hand. "But better late than never, right?"

"I'm sorry, I've been getting back late from work. But you know how it is with the ETF. You never catch a break." he continued. "But I promise, I'll try and make it back early from now on Riya."

Turning towards his wife, he knelt beside her bed. He placed the flowers beside her lifeless body, next to the numerous beeping machines. It had been 4 years since Riya had been in this coma. 4 years since he hadn't heard her voice, seen her smile. But he had not given up hope, even when the doctors told him how slim the chance was of her waking up. He was certain his Riya would come back to him.

Kissing her forehead softly, he whispered so she could hear. "I will make them pay for this Ree. I promise you."

"Whoa Sam. Great shot!" Chotu exclaimed, as he removed the remains of the apple from Kapoor's head.

Sameer Rathore smirked, as he signaled Chotu to put another fruit on top of the blubbering man's head. "What do you think, Chotu?" he asked, aiming his gun. "Blindfolded this time?" he grinned, eliciting a scream from Kapoor.

"Go for it!" Chotu laughed.

"NO!" Kapoor called out. "Please. I'll do anything." he begged.

Sameer smiled dryly. "You should've thought about that before you and your brother decided to testify against us." Ignoring the man's pleas for mercy, he closed his eyes and aimed his gun again. He heard a cheer as he fired the shot, and opened his eyes to see he hit bulls-eye once again.

"You know, you should be thanking me." he told Kapoor. "You're damn lucky I'm good at this, or you would've been lying on the floor with a hole in your head by now."

The shrill ring of his cell phone interrupted his next shot. Glancing at the name flashing on the screen, he shook his head in fake sympathy at Kapoor. "Sorry Bro. Time's up." Lifting his gun, he pulled the trigger twice, effectively silencing the mournful screams of the man, for good.

"Yo, Adi!"

Aditya Mehra hated the word 'yo'. It was stupid and unprofessional. Was it really so difficult to say 'hey' to get someone's attention? Not bothering to hide his grimace, he raised an eyebrow at Sameer. "Yes?"

"You called me, man." Sameer said raising his hands up in defence.

"What happened with Kapoor." Aditya asked.

"Dead." Sameer answered casually.

"And his brother?"

"Should be dead as well." Sam shrugged.

"Wrong." Aditya frowned. "The bas***d survived, and is lying comfortably in the hospital."

Sameer looked taken a back for a minute, but quickly recovered. "Well, let's go take care of it then."

Aditya held his hand up. "We will. But in a few hours. Right now the hospital will be crawling with staff and security. The coast should be clear during the lunch break."

"Whatever you say, boss." Sameer mocked, tapping his fingers on the desk, knowing how much it irritated Aditya.

Resisting the urge to roll his eyes at the other man, he grabbed the file. "You know, you can leave." Adi offered. "You aren't doing me much help."

"Nah, I'm pretty comfortable." Sameer grinned at his friend. Settling into a more comfy position, he grabbed the magazine that was conspicuously hidden from view. A smirk tugged one corner of his mouth as he realized why. Clearing his throat, he started reading the headline out loud. "Mumbai's Most Eligible Bachelors 2013."

When Adi didn't respond, he continued. "Look Adi, you're number one this year too." he laughed. "Did you see the profile they've written? Full name: Aditya Mehra, Age: 28, Height: 6'2''. Eye color: Hazel. What the eff is hazel?"

"Will you shut up?" Adi glared.

"Aww come on man, you gotta admit, this shit is creepy. It's like they've been stalking you." Sam exclaimed, scanning the rest of the article. "They've even got your ex-girlfriends listed here. Dude, you dated that model, Deblina Mukherjee, too? Bitch is crazy."

"Alright, enough now." Adi gritted out.

"You know," Sameer continued on, studying the magazine page. "This is basically implying that you are commitment-phobic and will remain alone for the rest of your life."

"Get out." Adi said calmly, not looking up from the file he was reading.

"Take a joke man!"

"Get. Out." he responded, once again in that deadly, authoritative voice.

"Fine." he laughed. "But don't forget our trip to the hospital." Turning on his heel he sauntered out of the office, humming the familiar tune of 'Dost Dost Na Raha'.

Picking up the magazine Sameer left strewn on his desk, he glanced at the open page. 'Will Aditya Mehra ever get married? Or will he forever remain the bad boy of page 3? Judging by his past, it doesn't seem like this bachelor will ever settle down. Only time will tell.'

'What Bullshit.' he thought with a snarl as he tossed the magazine into the trash.

"80% Mine. 20% yours." Fiza Mehra said, glaring at the middle-aged man seated in her office.

"Ma'am, that's not fair." he started. "How is it partners, if the profit is not divided equally?"

"Ahh, Mr. Khan. That's where you are mistaken. We aren't partners. Equal division is only required when equal work is being done from both parties involved." Fiza replied coolly, drumming her perfectly manicured nails on the desk. "You're just a name brand. My work is what sells it."

"But-" he began, only to be shut up by a fierce glare from the young woman.

Smiling, she softened her gaze, and ran a hand along his arm. "That's my final offer. Take it or leave it. The choice is yours."

Gulping, the man wiped the sweat off his forehead. "Fine. Your terms are accepted." he sighed finally.

"Excellent." She gleamed, leaning back onto her chair.

Looking around her extravagant office, she smirked proudly. At the young age of 25 she ran a highly Successful Event Planning Firm, and had people on their knees ready to work for her, that too on her terms. Yep, life was good.

~ Short, I Know.

But it's only an introduction chapter.

Next ones will be longer :) Promise

xo Fiza & Liza

Edited by Fiza.Liza - 20 March 2013 at 9:12pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

princessaneekailuvrainaartiabjeyaArjunKiAshimmayurfanluvzindagi123prithaApples94nakshatra92nihika-Lila-aroojarainbeenish248M.V.Kohli007SeenavasLivingforARrocking_galfatima15madmadona..sweetchilly..Miminitssupreet_dmgDivineDarknessPayal_156Aks13devildiva21

fatima15 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Fiza.LizaLiza.

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Superb start...
loved it ...
claps
ayana wow
omg riya in coma
arjun sam n fiza grt