Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

bashing again villian is something ok , we can understand but bashing against the lead and that 2 almost everyday is wrong
people are bashing vrinda indirectly , and the reason everyone know

you didn't get what i'm trying to say ðŸ˜³ I just used that as an example and you are saying its ok bashing an actor for playing a villain role? ðŸ˜•

I really don't know from where Vrinda's name came in here!! can you show me a post that was made yesterday saying Vrinda is selfish? 

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aarush123

tahira jee waiting for your reply...atleast answer the first point...

i think actually u dont have a answer as u also know that practice before you preach doesnt suit for taani... ...right? ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aarush123

answers in red

Edited by Tahira-2013 - 11 years ago

Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: diya.sharma

you didn't get what i'm trying to say ðŸ˜³ I just used that as an example and you are saying its ok bashing an actor for playing a villain role? ðŸ˜•

I really don't know from where Vrinda's name came in here!! can you show me a post that was made yesterday saying Vrinda is selfish? 

i don't mean everyone but they are some people who bash vrinda indirectly
luvangels1415 thumbnail
tahi u r so right... n seriously how taani is responsible fr d dazzling -weakling fight??? !...n ,y everytime  she is called wid 'names'...people against her will never ever move on...so idiotic
.StarDust. thumbnail
Same thing I was thinking...
As u said ki some ppl r seraching chance to bash VD/Taani...
Unko sirf negetivity dikh rhi hain..
And I agrred with u..
from starting..
charecter Taani and VD had suffered so much...
Bt u knw.. what... Let them speak this all...
I have pm u.. read it!! 😃
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Curvmars

Same thing I was thinking...
As u said ki some ppl r seraching chance to bash VD/Taani...
Unko sirf negetivity dikh rhi hain..
And I agrred with u..
from starting..
charecter Taani and VD had suffered so much...
Bt u knw.. what... Let them speak this all...
I have pm u.. read it!! 😃

thank you
read kiya your pm 😉
Edited by Tahira-2013 - 11 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
So who exactly was selfish and rude in today's episode? Miss. Taannni ya gang? She is just showing off because she is a GS and woh GS ki post bhi awein mil gai hai.. the Taani we knew was sweet and caring who loved Swayam not the arrogant one like now..aur agar aisi wali Taani ko kuch kehte hain tu woh khud ke liye stand karna nahi balkai battameez kehta hain..

See in precap Sharon aur Swayam se is tarha se bhi baat karne ke baad bhi Sharon got a little concerned and said that woh Taani is little panic right now..

Woh Sharon jis ne Taani ko harr point pe support kya aur wohi Sharon se iss tarha se baat karegi tu woh dependent ya intelligent nhai selfish aur battameez hi kehliayegi..
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Marium-

So who exactly was selfish and rude in today's episode? Miss. Taannni ya gang? She is just showing off because she is a GS and woh GS ki post bhi awein mil gai hai.. the Taani we knew was sweet and caring who loved Swayam not the arrogant one like now..aur agar aisi wali Taani ko kuch kehte hain tu woh khud ke liye stand karna nahi balkai battameez kehta hain..

See in precap Sharon aur Swayam se is tarha se bhi baat karne ke baad bhi Sharon got a little concerned and said that woh Taani is little panic right now..

Woh Sharon jis ne Taani ko harr point pe support kya aur wohi Sharon se iss tarha se baat karegi tu woh dependent ya intelligent nhai selfish aur battameez hi kehliayegi..

ya she can talk to her bf lyk tht bt y wid gang n swayam??..n agr isey strong hona ni khte...if she wants to be strong, tht doesnt mean she can be rude..
d main problm is sudden change in taani's behavior..raat tk to thik thi..pta ni subh kya ho gya😕 
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Marium-

don't forget there was a time when even sharon was rude , almost 2 everyone

i don't want to fight with anyone , but if you will say that taani is rude and sharon is sweet than sorry to say , you should remember that time when sharon said to swayam
ke thumari jagha mere pedhon ( feet ) mein hain and that 2 infront of the whole college she even slapped swayam .

( i'm not against swaron plzz don't take me wrong )