even taani/vrinda is a human - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Wohhhooo...again fight here...guys relax...the point s cv had correctly started the track for salt bw taarey bt its just tht they portrayed taani in today's episode as a person who just want her bf to spend time with her nd nt with team nd his goals...being a girl in a new relationship s correct as u need time frm ur partner...i agree with sum f u tht she s normal human...bt the point s in first half she herself mentioned tht national dance competition means more hardwork nd indirectly more time to b devoted to dance...i dnt understand wat difference it will create if rey s captain r nt...i mean he has to devote his rime on rehearsals nd whoever s captain he rshe will definitely consult rey fr dance routine...so as per my view taani's intention were correct bt execution was wrng.
I am totally agreeing with ths post...

First sharon was so rude to taani... But rey n swayam handled it...

It was lukng like she s an outsider f gang...

Now its time for th gang to realise n gv gud decision...

Actually its nt taani...its th gang who r selfish...

Taani's pov its right to b possessive for her bf...

Due to ths th real frame f d3 s out again...dazzlers v/s weaklings..hmm i hate ths selfish gang...

Letss see hw its going to affect all friendship
Bang on post dear..
u said what was in my mind..
taani ke kuch galthi nahi,aakhir woh bhi insaan hai..
so i think dr was nthng wrong in taani standing up herself.. Edited by Lachu_taarey - 11 years ago
taahi kch kch cheezey wt u wrote z ryt. d character z demanding d ryt thing bt d way it z shown z wrong. dn't wry u won't b bashd:) chill. cvs need to realise dt dey r spoiling d character taani lyk hell n precap z d proof. evn wen rey says he z no mre d captain, taani takes it in a -ve way ! jbki all dz while, taani ws shown a sensible, undrstanding person!
i agree with you totally taani and selfish is something next to impossible
according to me she should get selfish now because its enough how long she has to face all this crap
 and bashing!😡
these people don't know how to differentiate between an actor or character
i agree still people bash her a lot i have not seen any bashing against vrushika yet though she is so new i mean she is getting appreciated(no offence to vrushika fans its good she is getting appreciated but what about our favorite taani?) but taani/vrinda is still struggling for that now that is pathetic
about actors i feel though ok we do sometimes hate a character but do these people even know how much hardwork they put in,do they know how many retakes,rehearsals they have to do i have seen an interview of amar saying that during rehearsals he sleeps only for 4 hours just imagine!
all actors are over there because they have the talent and commitment to perform
no offence to those who like kriyansh (as all kriyansh fans are not like that)but the who bashes taani they should atleast after a year get it that it was their favorite actor who left the show due to which taani entered you should never bash a character who has replaced someone as it was the previous character who quit(sorry kriyansh fans but i had to say this for bashers)
vrinda is a wonderful actress and taani is not being selfish but standing up for herself as these dancers do whatever they wish to taking her for granted but never understand her position in college of a GS can they put in that effort to work,listening to authorities all the time and still being sweet to her friends though she knows how her these"friends"are
where were these dazzlers weaklings "jo humesha se hi the" when she was alone in mumbai and others were at goa chilling out not even remembering her!
about people's perception tahira dear don't get upset as you must have heard the old song"kuch to log kahenge logo ka kaam hai kehna"let them say but they can't deny the fact as well digest this that taani is still an important part of the show!😡

Edited by nuckts - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Tahira-2013

Note - i know people will bash me after this , but i'm ready for this

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can't understand  what is taani/vrinda's fault ,what has she done , the girl is just working hard like other people
Yes she is working hard, really hard like others and she's doing a good job. No one here on this forum, talked about vrinda's fault.
since the day, she has enter D3 , some people are just looking for a chance to bash her and that 2 without any reason ,
Good you mentioned SOME people. 
plzzz don't think just because i'm her fan , that's why i'm saying all this ,the reason is , i'm just fed-up with all negative comment for her , she is also a humen even she works hard , even she want's to get popular
First of all, if you are going through these posts, no one made a single comment about vrinda. So your theory on people bashing vrinda is inaccurate. 
i don't think so that ever , someone in TV history , has faced so much hate how much she got when she entered the show
but still the girl worked hard and now she has soo many fans who really love her , but still , there is so much negativity for her
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 . when taani/vrinda  entered the show = she was called a stalker
2. when rey rejected her she was heartbroken = she was called a crybaby who is bringing saas bahu crap in the show
3. when she is had a fake relation with shivam = she was called MAHAAN 
4 . today finally she took a stand for herself - she is  called a selfish person
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
even today , i saw some post ,where , she has been , called selfish

everyone saw today , that taani thought about herself

but i have never seen , any post where taani is appreciated
( sorry not meant for evryone )
when everyone left her alone in mumbai ,and the gang was in goa , but still , taani was soo sweet , she understood everyone , 
but today it was gangs turn , to understand her , but nothing happen ,like that that
How on earth was it the gang's turn to understand her? Are they her servants? From how much time do they even know her? Apne career par focus karenge ya iss baat par dhyaan denge if their non dancer friend is getting time to spend with her boy friend or not? They are foreseeing the future and they just wanna make their career more secure. Talking about the dance competition, wasn't it Taani's  idea to give the college more preference? And she's contradicting her own statement??
if she expect , that her boyfriend , should spend time with her , what is then wrong ?It isn't wrong.
for the first time she thought about herself , so what is wrong ?At the cost of the team??
for the first time she took a stand for herself so what is wrong ? Again taking a stand for yourself is the best thing you can do. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now coming to dazzelers and weaklings
taani has nothing to do with dazzeler and weakling thing
in simple words dazzeler ke dil ki baath bahar agayi
it was vicky who said that ( ke ek weakling humara captain benegha )
it was simmi who said that ( ke dazzler and weakling to hamesha se tah ) sorry toh say but even that was selfish how can they forget that swayam is their friend ( i'm not against any character )
so for me i don't think it's because of taani
Let me state my POV here. It's because of taani cuz, 
Taani didn't want Rey to be the captain and she made him feel guilty. Tell me one instance when Rey has made Taani felt guilty in their relationship? 
Secondly, Rey loves her so deeply that he gave up the captaincy and made Swayam the captain. To which the others were not happy. Agar Swayam ko captain banaya hi nahi hota, toh dazzler/ weakling ka world war hua hi nahi hota. 
So Taani is responsible.
But yes, I agree on one point that vicky and simmi said something which they shouldn't have. This means that there was a divide in their mind pehle se.. That's wrong.. 

bashing taani ( indirectly vrinda ) is wrong for me

sorry , if i have hurted anyone . it wasn't my intentions , but to be honest , i couldn't control my self today
My replies in this font.
Edited by tanha29 - 11 years ago
I  TOTALLY  AGREE  WITH  U,
she  has  waited  4 a  very  long  time  2  get  her  love  
she  has  always  understood  rey  and  her  friends  also  , 
she also  has  some  wishes  and  she  also wants   2 spend  some  time with ,  there is  nothing  wrong  in it  , 
she  is  also  a  human  being  with  a  living  and  loving  heart  which  also  get  hurt ,
and  now  her  pain  is  also  getting  out  as   her  heart  has  already  waited  enough  and  has  filled  with  pain  upto  d  brim  now  ,  

there is nothing wrong when we think about ourself.. i totally agree wid u..

Firstly, why are you guys pulling Vrinda's name into your posts? I never saw any post yestrday calling Vrinda selfish!! It was fully about Taani. Later please dont tell anyone that why are we confusing between Taani and Vrinda!!

Palki herself said that Taani's character was a cheater cock in the beginning!! and Taani was purely shown selfish yesterday!! No one assumed Taani to be selfish!! When someone is thinking that, if her bf becomes the captain then he won't get time for her, that is called selfishness and i don't think that is bashing!!

Bashing taani means bashing Vrinda indirectly?  what a new theory you have come up with  Then we all see many bashing posts of villains in many other forums!! that means they are attacking the actor who is playing that role? ðŸ¤ª

wrong post Edited by ---Priya--- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by diya.sharma

Firstly, why are you guys pulling Vrinda's name into your posts? I never saw any post yestrday calling Vrinda selfish!! It was fully about Taani. Later please dont tell anyone that why are we confusing between Taani and Vrinda!!

Palki herself said that Taani's character was a cheater cock in the beginning!! and Taani was purely shown selfish yesterday!! No one assumed Taani to be selfish!! When someone is thinking that, if her bf becomes the captain then he won't get time for her, that is called selfishness and i don't think that is bashing!!

Bashing taani means bashing Vrinda indirectly?  what a new theory you have come up with  Then we all see many bashing posts of villains in many other forums!! that means they are attacking the actor who is playing that role? ðŸ¤ª

@Red ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ It's not even bashing... I don't understand by calling selfish, how are we degrading her character?! :o Hehe.. saying something that is intolerable for TR fans, is bashing vrinda indirectly!! Hehe.. what's this theory?? Kaunsi nayi theory bana di..! :P ðŸ¤ª