Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Hello All!!

Sorry for the delay in opening the thread so late. But now i guess there is a serious need for this thread to open.

I know that many of you are not happy with the current story line and the upcoming story line too. And I can see we are getting many frustrations posts of the members and before the situation gets worse, we have decided to open up this thread.

Vent out all ur frustrations here itself and no more diff. topics on this Please. If i found any, i'm gonna merge into this. If ever u don't see ur post, think it has been merged in this.

Make good use of this thread to vent ur frustrations, disappointment on show/cast.

Do Remember few things

Do NOT Bash any actor.
Do NOT Bash any member as everyone has ri8 to share their views.
DO NOT use abusive language.

If u find anything uncomfortable or so, please Report to us, will be look into the matter.

Regards

Swetha & Autumn.
Junoon Dev Team

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SiMi81SuperChillz1JunoonianALUJNA21KyaRe....sabaSpeakssnehapatrochand1234liza81-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||JANTKI Frustrations Thread||" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
thanks sweta ..will be useful 

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
agar shadi hota h naa ..then trp toh gaya hi samjho ..loyal fans bhi jayenge :(

junoon(mithvi) lovers will not watch for sure :(

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
  • @cv
    we can accept the misunderstanding btw Mithvi but PLEASE NO SHADI of Meera-Akash

• Precap was very scary .. please shadi mat karwana ... 

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Just knew it that Aakash couldn't just make a turn around like that =( Didn't watch the show for one week and everything happens then =| 

How long till Meera-Prithvi get together? I think it's too much of 'nafrat' now. Can we get some light hearted moments as well between the two? 

And yes, by no means should Meera-Aakash get married !!  That would just ruin everything.

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Thank u very much swetha di.realy n this situation this thread was badly needed.

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I just cn't see prithvi's meera with anyone else.this mariage just cn't hapen at any cost.mithvi r made for each other.nd they r destined to b together.

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Thanks, it was much needed in current circumstances

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.