Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I seem to be making up for lost time with a vengeance but well...

Can't stop myself from sharing my exrtreme disappointment at what can only be described as a rather sadistic twist that the CVs pulled out of their hat today!

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I came back to watch the show only because I was given to understand that Ashutosh's desire to be a father would be fulfllled. Since he is my sole point of emotional connect with the show, I wanted to be witness to his joy and excitement. Since, the show is drawing to a close, I honestly believed that the CVs would choose to end things on a high note! A baby track had been a long pending demand of a good majority of the fans and the lack of it drove many of them away, The crappy tracks that followed the Mallika pregnancy track drove away a good number who persisted even after witnessing Ashutosh's disappointment.

When Ashutosh and Nidhi agreed to start a family, the contenment on Ashutosh's face was like a balm to those who had been pained by his angst earlier. If the CVs had no intention of taking the baby track forward, they could have left it right there, Anyway, the TRPs have become irrelevant now. Showing the baby track is not going to make a difference.

And yet, there is the matter of goodwill, Do the CVs care so little for the few fans that they have left that they wouldn't think twice before leading them down the garden path?

Tomorrow, things may or may not go back to normal. The baby may or may not happen. But today's ridiculous twist, if it can be called that, has spoilt the experience. Irrespective of what they show or do not show hereon, today has messed things up right royally! It has left an extremely bitter taste in the mouth!

What was the point of such a twist at this stage? What did they hope to achieve? What were they thinking?

Or were they?

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 20 March 2013 at 1:55pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944jahanaarakhush93namitagloryzshalini.malik72sharma.shivaniarpitajaanArmu4evassss97SSA777preetaljayasree.raosonyjknumVidishaadebaparna77-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babyji

babyji

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Tomm. They will show that it was by mistake doctor said that the report is negative, it will be actually positive. They must have. mixed up Nidhi 's report with some one else, maybe the CVswanted to show suspense.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

swathimanjula69ssss97SSA777preetal*shikha*Sujatha.raottrocks

arpitajaan

arpitajaan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
May be this time they want to show medical mishap due to file swaping which is very much possible in many hospitals...Agree with you completely this unwanted sadism is not requied...hoping agianst hope that this is a dream sequence...may be offlate i am also thinking like cv...Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swathimanjula69ssss97SSA777preetalSujatha.raottrocks

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
It seems to be a twist.. just to spike up emotions.. or so i would like to believe..coz.. of all things.. i did trust RS to atleast give a proper happy ending to the show..! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meena_kannanpreetalSSA777kaks0211Sujatha.raoaru29-deepali17-ttrocks

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
This is a simple twist I guess. I have faith in RS to give good positive ending. We had a high TRP grand ending for Bidaai

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777preetalSujatha.raorrdsu-deepali17-ttrocks

preetal

Goldie

preetal

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Sujatha i understand the sentiments behind your Question...

Am still searching an answer to the previous episode...

Does it take 2 missed cycles for a Married Lady DR to do a preg testOuch...
(nidhi murmuring ''i missed it again''while looking at the calender before she woke ashu to tell him she is preg)

Either the Dr character is slaughtered or the Medical professionEmbarrassed

It was once asked in the forum...wheather we would like to see the Ashni in the same profession in the next season...am now doubting my YES as an answer to that Q...

We have seen it in the past and it looks like we have to see it before the show ends

Edited by preetal - 20 March 2013 at 3:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao-deepali17-

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Hope that it was a twist only but yes it has definitely left a bitter taste. I was not expecting or wishing to see a twist 5 episodes away from the end.

I had so much hope after KK had tweeted full on Ashni romance for the last two weeks.
Still wishing for a happy ending.

Sujatha.raorrdsu

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
@all.   appreciate your optimism and faith...may you all be rewarded...my point was only that, with hardly five epis left, any effort to generate excitement could have been kept positive...the highest TRPs of this show have been generated at weddings...so, the niche audience of this niche show has responded best to positive and happy twists...why not keep the mood happy and light...why not allow the audience to partake in happy moments rather than give them unnecessary jolts at this stage...this was all I asked...

@AF I have seen Bidaai...post Apoorva's entry...I cannot comment on what was shown before then...but, believe me, the best thing about the show was the relationship between Anmol and Tamannah...it was beautifully written and enacted by both actors...this was what kept me watching, even if only on and off, till the very end...was frankly hoping for some tender and poignant scenes her too...to see Ashutosh soak in the joys of fatherhood...even if this turns out to be a twist, why should the audience be witness to his crushing disappointment even for an episode...when this was the very thing that drove them away in the first place?

@preetal this show has consistently messed up on medical logic...so why do we even expect them to think of that just when they are leaving...agree that it is laughable that a doctor did not even suspect that she could be pregnant after missing two cycles...but well...c'est la KTLK!

ApoorvaFan-deepali17-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.