Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Keerti Nagpure/SC AT 28~O Rabba Main Toh Mar Gaya~ (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 151

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Jay there is no use of wasting ur time out there as no one is there to appreciate ur efforts.. Its jst a waste of time Angry I too posted my views on episodes when the show started bt after reading the views i decided to be a silent member only..

Lovely post, great analysis, i dnt agree wid u n many more one liners for so much labor D'oh And i cant go on thanking everyone for those one liners Sleepy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Keerti Nagpure/SC AT 28~O Rabba Main Toh Mar Gaya~ (Page 74)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

@Nidz - me Sleepy

Best of luck for your examThumbs Up
cya laterTongue

Bye gn tc :)

N yes thank u Embarrassed

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidz-

Yea i read bhavi's post n comments out there ROFL People r completely mad for there fav n dnt knw the TM is talking abt RK nt abt VD ..  And accusing her widout any reason Angry

Now i feel our forum is pretty well in that matter LOL

I checked ur post too.. Bt in SC forum people r bit quiet as compared to MB forum.. Ab tak leads k fans mein ladai jo nahi huyi LOL

I know, i feel they are simply immature D'oh
Arre my post would get more reaction but Bhavi reported it right away and to our surprise, DT team too acted on it in minuteShocked Shocked
Otherwise waha bhi khidaki aur transparent dupatta kehar machata LOLLOL
Naah u should better report those comments which r jst abusive to u as if u dnt they will abuse u much more Angry  And nw in MB forum i saw VBs comment.. Its also immature.. Cant she see its on character nt on actor so how can she close it by saying its on actors appereance Sleepy

@Bhavi whats the use of making a post in such forum where people dont knw the difference bw character n actor Geek n they r raising question at ur maturity D'oh
Shocked Nidz - you are also giving me dhamki LOL LOL LOL

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Yea i read bhavi's post n comments out there ROFL People r completely mad for there fav n dnt knw the TM is talking abt RK nt abt VD ..  And accusing her widout any reason Angry

Now i feel our forum is pretty well in that matter LOL

I checked ur post too.. Bt in SC forum people r bit quiet as compared to MB forum.. Ab tak leads k fans mein ladai jo nahi huyi LOL

I know, i feel they are simply immature D'oh
Arre my post would get more reaction but Bhavi reported it right away and to our surprise, DT team too acted on it in minuteShocked Shocked
Otherwise waha bhi khidaki aur transparent dupatta kehar machata LOLLOL
Naah u should better report those comments which r jst abusive to u as if u dnt they will abuse u much more Angry  And nw in MB forum i saw VBs comment.. Its also immature.. Cant she see its on character nt on actor so how can she close it by saying its on actors appereance Sleepy

@Bhavi whats the use of making a post in such forum where people dont knw the difference bw character n actor Geek n they r raising question at ur maturity D'oh
Shocked Nidz - you are also giving me dhamki LOL LOL LOL

If u think its a dhamki then its fine bt whats the use of making the post there where people jst dnt consider others POV n start posting there views on u Angry Who the hell r they.. So called RK fans LOL

its jst suggestion to u n jay that dnt make any post on actor or character as people out there dnt understand the difference btw actor n character.. Its jst wasting ur time n efforts.. Though ur post was hilarious bt comments were nt Dead

Unfortunately i reached at last moment LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BHAVII

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Breakinng News..In Chinkara case Neelam Saif Tabu Sonali found guilty..And if punished all including Sallu wull be jailed for 6 years..for hunting black deer...

sarah_singh

sarah_singh

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --AiSha--

Originally posted by norzar

another nice offscreen pic

kn looked fab in this pink lengha.

i rem these episodes

siddhi talks to kunal about God making rishtas etc 

and the looks kunal gave siddhi were super   loved that scene Embarrassed and the song dil samnbhak jaa zara, was just wow the entire scene was exacuted really well Big smile yes kunal killer looks EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yes loved Keerti in those episodes --she looked gorgeous & those episodes were brilliant - loved the way she talked to Kunal -- Both SS-KN were absolutely terrific in those episoded --

Keerti always looks great in pink --

sarah_singh

sarah_singh

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged

i guess keerti and arti did get along well with mona Embarrassed
i really missed her as richa Unhappy 

Keerti looks awesome in western outfits -- Hope Season 2 has her in beautiful western outfits also she is so cute,  hope she has a varied wardrobe in season 2 --

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prads

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aakash-

Breakinng News..In Chinkara case Neelam Saif Tabu Sonali found guilty..And if punished all including Sallu wull be jailed for 6 years..for hunting black deer...

Wooo akki.. Thats something interesting.. If sanjay is been sent to jail then these people are also killers n should be sent to jail.. Hope the judgement comes out soon :)

Bt i never knew neelam, sonali r involved in this.. I thought its only salman khan bt what eva it is the should be punished for there bad deeds..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top