Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Keerti Nagpure/SC AT 28~O Rabba Main Toh Mar Gaya~ (Page 73)

Post Reply New Post

Page 73 of 151

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidz-

My mumma should b proud of me na D'ohLOL 

What abt ur SC post.. WinkLOL

Of course, just how my parent's should be proud for my "activity" on lappyWinkLOL
Did you see my post there, it is riot. I am loving messing with peopleShocked Tongue
Now even they will wish we get our season 2 back so I leave them alone ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Keerti Nagpure/SC AT 28~O Rabba Main Toh Mar Gaya~ (Page 73)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

My mumma should b proud of me na D'ohLOL 

What abt ur SC post.. WinkLOL

Of course, just how my parent's should be proud for my "activity" on lappyWinkLOL
Did you see my post there, it is riot. I am loving messing with peopleShocked Tongue
Now even they will wish we get our season 2 back so I leave them alone ROFL

People are mad there.. They very well knw how to fight Angry MB, QH, IPK, SC r few forums badnaam for abusive members LOL

Wait let me check.. Yest i read till 6 Embarrassed

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

People are mad there.. They very well knw how to fight Angry MB, QH, IPK, SC r few forums badnaam for abusive members LOL

Yes, right now me and Bhavi had fun in MB forumLOL

Go ahead check it. it has more than 1000 viewsShocked but people couldn't commentLOL Because Jay is always ready to answer Approve

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Yes, right now me and Bhavi had fun in MB forumLOL

Go ahead check it. it has more than 1000 viewsShocked but people couldn't commentLOL Because Jay is always ready to answer Approve

Yea i read bhavi's post n comments out there ROFL People r completely mad for there fav n dnt knw the TM is talking abt RK nt abt VD ..  And accusing her widout any reason Angry

Now i feel our forum is pretty well in that matter LOL

I checked ur post too.. Bt in SC forum people r bit quiet as compared to MB forum.. Ab tak leads k fans mein ladai jo nahi huyi LOL

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Yea i read bhavi's post n comments out there ROFL People r completely mad for there fav n dnt knw the TM is talking abt RK nt abt VD ..  And accusing her widout any reason Angry

I checked ur post too.. Bt in SC forum people r bit quiet as compared to MB forum.. Ab tak leads k fans mein ladai jo nahi huyi LOL

I know, i feel they are simply immature D'oh
Arre my post would get more reaction but Bhavi reported it right away and to our surprise, DT team too acted on it in minuteShocked Shocked
Otherwise waha bhi khidaki aur transparent dupatta kehar machata LOLLOL

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

I know, i feel they are simply immature D'oh
Arre my post would get more reaction but Bhavi reported it right away and to our surprise, DT team too acted on it in minuteShocked Shocked
Otherwise waha bhi khidaki aur transparent dupatta kehar machata LOLLOL
Naah u should better report those comments which r jst abusive to u as if u dnt they will abuse u much more Angry  And nw in MB forum i saw VBs comment.. Its also immature.. Cant she see its on character nt on actor so how can she close it by saying its on actors appereance Sleepy

@Bhavi whats the use of making a post in such forum where people dont knw the difference bw character n actor Geek n they r raising question at ur maturity D'oh

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Naah u should better report those comments which r jst abusive to u as if u dnt they will abuse u much more Angry  And nw in MB forum i saw VBs comment.. Its also immature.. Cant she see its on character nt on actor so how can she close it by saying its on actors appereance Sleepy

@Bhavi whats the use of making a post in such forum where people dont knw the difference bw character n actor Geek n they r raising question at ur maturity D'oh

Arre, first I wanted to mess with them and see how immature audience is thereWink
I was highly irritated by their comment on my last topic such as agree with you or "awesome analysis". Really? That's what you say about wonderful use of patang as symbolD'oh They can't appreciate meaningfulness & simply talk about how good looking they areSleepy

Anyways, not going to spend much time there as I have to drop so many of my IQ pointsThumbs Down
I did see note on post and it is indeed immatureOuch

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
@Nidz - me Sleepy

Best of luck for your examThumbs Up
cya laterTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top