Rahukaal/Its Sad/Precap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Decided to just open one topic to discuss the following.

RK has managed to make him his home in Savitri and Satyas bedroom and he's goona watch everything that happens in that bedroom. Thankfully there is no  physical contact between the two  ðŸ˜³   But he's listening to everything that is being said and following  Savis every move in the room.

And its sad that Satya cant help Savitri the way he really wants to. SAvi  fainted, needed help getting up but had to do it herself and Satya could only give her the moral support rather than himself. I was thinking, yeah she'll get the flashbacks along with the electric shock, but it'll only be for about a minute or two until he puts her back on the bed.

Now the precap, its Savis new guardian angel who snatches Savis mangalsutra, i'm thinking  to probably get her to the lake so Savi will find the Mayavi book.

Interesting...I found dat mangalsutra snatchin really funny...thx fizzu
Its  to lure  Savi to the water where Arishtanemis body parts are to get the book.
Savi is already freaked out, how will she react on seeing baba in parts?

Savitri should keep a rope tied around herself so that Satya can pull her up whenever she faints...which happens 5 times per day it seems.

Or they could keep a monkey around to help in desperate times. Out in the west, there is such a thing as "helper monkeys" which are kept to help quadriplegic (or otherwise disabled) people in their day to day lives. Satya could get one for Savitri. Since this is fiction, he could get a chimp since they are much bigger.

Originally posted by Kal El

Savitri should keep a rope tied around herself so that Satya can pull her up whenever she faints...which happens 5 times per day it seems.

Or they could keep a monkey around to help in desperate times. Out in the west, there is such a thing as "helper monkeys" which are kept to help quadriplegic (or otherwise disabled) people in their day to day lives. Satya could get one for Savitri. Since this is fiction, he could get a chimp since they are much bigger.

Are you ever serious   😆
Yeah! Had watched Today's epi.. Well, missed some scenes too ( hmm! Mosquitos ) ... So, i did kind of liked her new guardian.. Cool..!😎
Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

Yeah! Had watched Today's epi.. Well, missed some scenes too ( hmm! Mosquitos ) ... So, i did kind of liked her new guardian.. Cool..!😎

Rayan ... yeah she's cool, i liked her too. Shes going to be around quite a bit.