sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Honestly, why does TBP show rich guys as the baddies all the time? 😕 First, it was RV and Kiya and now all the Dhakkans? There are always two sides to a coin but constantly TBP shows only the poor side of it. Pehle it was KD, the self made chawl ka hero and all that BS and now its gonna be the Chillars? dont get me wrong, I love Omi and defo his group is the more likeable out of the two but judging from the way Omi talked of Dhakkans, it was a clear indication ke Dhakkans will be the ultimate sneering villains who are with you as long as you are of use to them...the Oppresors in other words.

Ever since the intro of these guys, I was dying to see how their characters would be. so far, Omi has all the marks of being the flawless great hero and other stuff like that while I can see Avi being the classic example of a punching bag. someone did say it right, JeeMi are the elder version of RanSh, in all senses. but the thing is, unlike with RV I dont think Avi has any quality which would make me, personally, wait for 6 months for him to be accepted generally.

Just because he is richer and classier, hate him? Taali ek haath se nahin bajti. Even I reality, when there are two groups we choose the one whose thoughts and purposes match ours. Cant TBP for once play out both the gangs equally? show us both their pros and cons? But instead it is going down the classic lane of making the world a villain to glorify one person. The very reason I dislike KD with all my heart...its repeating.

I hope for my sake I am wrong, hoping for a miracle that this time even the gooder of the two will have some strong negative quality! CVs if you are reading this, honestly give us a chance to choose sides rather than presenting two things in a way ke jee, this one is nicer like him. dusre ka agar humein mood hua tou likeable banaenge.

sorry, had to vent. now that the initial crazy mood has passed away from me, I had to voice out this fear because literally unlike before, I do want to see perfect greys! no one is 100% good or 100% bad and I do want to see that being portrayed! imperfections, humans! isn't that what TBP is about? so yeah...here is me hoping against hope ke things will be different.

p.s - I know its too early to judge or say anything but meh...Edited by Mais - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
err... Mais.   !!
we dont even know anything abt Avi yet do we??!!
apart from his smart remarks
n we cant judge Avi n Dhakkans on d basis of Omi's POV can we??!
all d guy was doing was to take KD in his confidence
this tym around I actually find Omi to b d Greyer character out of 2
coz I cud palpate something brewing under d sweet n caring Omi!!
something's jus not right abt this guy!! n I can sense it!!
so all I really wanna say is lets not judge d book by its cover!!
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 well i agree with you mais.. i dont like this whole rich guy - poor guy gang either! Making the rich gang an ass & the poor the martyr is something i hated about the show! that is the reason i stopped loving KD too! yes so far Omi does seem like a robin hood (😆) and all but we still gotta see avi's side of story! lets hope for the best and "hopefully" he got his side of story right! 
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I maybe totally wrong with this but I really don't agree Maisy. I mean yeah, from KD's POV, RV's the richie rich and the baddie. From RV's POV, KD's the guy who doesn't have the money and is willing to do anything for it. From Omi's POV, Avi's the bad guy who uses everything and everyone and lets them in his group if only they are rich. But we don't know anything from Avi's POV yet. 

Also, it isn't shown that the rich are the baddies necessarily. If anything, it shows that sometimes they're misunderstood. Maybe they don't WANT that much wealth and all they want is not to be lonely. That definitely holds true in RV and Kiya's case. I guess Kiya said it once, that if she's rich, how is she to be blamed? 

It's KD's mentality that all rich people have only known one thing and that is to use others; because they have the power/money to do so. He thinks 'duniya paiso se hi chalti hai'. And before his misconceptions were cleared, there were more MUs. 

Basically, the rich people (RV/Kiya) aren't what they are made out to be by KD/Omi. I can't comment on Avi cause I don't know about him. None of us don't but still. We can't judge by simply Omi's POV. cause he hates the guy! 

Just a thought :) 

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree with Raina here 😃
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awwh Momo, I understand you! but girl you're saying this as an ardent RV fan hehe. But i'd say chill and lets wait & watch what the dhakkan gang has in store for us. You are assuming waaayy too early 😛

I'm sure chillars gang is not so goody-two-shoes as they appear to be. I'm sure there's more to it. 😉
We still have a long way to go, and im sure we'll explore the nice side of dhakkan gang too 😳Edited by Yamzy - 11 years ago
Perpetuity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pls dn't hate KD. I mean he hs nt done anythng.And moreovr noone in TBP is shwn all goody goody.They did the gud as well as the bad side of the characters and evry characters POV is justified. We were shwn reasns why their POV abt the othr is like this. No offence 2 anyone. It's just what I thnk.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like Rae beat me to it:-P

She's right. Its KD who has always said that Ranveer is the paison ka ghamandi person. Have we actually ever seen anything of that sort, except specifically with KD because their's is a kind of personal rivalry & they use whatever hits the other the hardest. He was shown as someone lost without his parents. Even Kiya. She wasn't shown as a baddie. Just someone who was a bitch. But it wasn't because of money, it was because she was insecure & wanted to hide herself from the world. If viewers don't see past her insecurities & stuff, its not her or the CVs's fault.

Similarily, today Omi, who we know is Avi's rival, says that the Dhakkans & Avis are the, as you say, Opressors. But have we actually seen it portrayed that way? Avi & Omi were both shown to be ragging freshers & making them break the rules for entertainment. The only difference, we got a little individual insight into Omi today. That too..we don't know was genuine or not.

As far as KD is concerned...why do you say he is the perfect guy type character or that he was herofied:s. True...most of the time RV was the one starting a RanSh fight, but if the CVs really wanted KD to be so mahaan, he would have been mature enough to back off or stop the fight, especially when they are all on the verge of being expelled. KD WAS given his flaws. He was/is hot headed, egoistic, reckless, the "master planner"...for all the wrong things, rebellious, earlier someone who did wrong things for money. He picked up fights with JJ, sent goons after him. He had a hell lot of attitude. HAS. Yeah...it was justified to a large extent by his father being an ass earlier, his dreams of making it big, his resentment towards (as it was indicated) being taunted for his middle class standards. But it was the same for the others. Kiya was the bitch, Ranveer was a jerk sometimes, but the former was abandoned & shunned at home, while the later was shown to have lost his way without having had someone to guide him. How was KD any different or martyred? The fans might make him out to be such, but CVs didn't show it that way. It WAS KD after all who once in his anger & recklessness was hellbent on humiliating Kiya publicly.

Avi's CS isn't of a villain, its of a boy growing up in his father's shadow. Like Kiya. We can't take the opinion of someone who clearly resents him to be true.
Perpetuity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello guys. Sry 4 writing it here. Actually I m new to the forum and dn't knw hw 2 contact the other members or create a topic. Cn anyone help? 😔
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Tulip welcome .. ðŸ˜ƒ
you can use the Help Desk thread for any sorta queries..here is the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3110585