Tamil Other Serials

If you were the director of Thirumathi Selvam... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Karthika thanks for this tread Tongue

For me .. From the moment archana selvam was chased out.. i would make them work hard like how the start of the story went on with the help of Nandhini who stays as best friend to both selvam and archana. Go through all the blames that nandhini is after selvam .. prove to all its only friendship and nothing else Smile

ratna .. rombha taan aasai unnaku Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supreeKarthikkaCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If you were the director of Thirumathi Selvam... (Page 2)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I would have killed selvam char nstead of nandini..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Ratna and behappyever (like your name by the way Big smile ) great suggestions.

Ratna, actually yours is not romba aasai. Originally the way the serial went, it was that way. Then I think they changed the director (not sure) and it became crap.

It all started with Nandhini's father committing suicide. You know how much I hate this kind of story line? Every damn serial has suicide. Why??? People think it is okay.

Story went downhill after that.

BHE, I think Selvam should suffer so today's ending was really appropriate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supreeCaryn

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.