Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

I have been reading Ms Kamra being bashed left right and centre for don't know how many days now.Since baby track was closed I guess.Iam not a Ms Kamra fan as such  ..just nidhi fan (I have always loved characters and not actors !) .Still Iam feeling very bad for her .

I really dont understand why she is being bashed.

Is she bashed because

a) She is smart enough to decide what is right and wrong for her ? (what is right for her could be wrong for others and vice versa !..but Iam talking about right from her POV!) and doesnt get influenced (read convinced !.. or bribed !) ?

or

b) She is bashed because she has some dreams ? (read bollywood !) .Whether those dreams will become a reality or not ,that only time can tell.But there is nothing wrong in aiming high and working towards one's goal.is there?

or

c) She is bashed because she refused to play mummy? She can refuse to play any role she wants .she can refuse to play a student in future or may be a sister of the lead or may be friend of the lead .So what? Not everyone in the world is dying to become a mummy in real life and otherwise ! Priorities change according to circumstances.She doesnt want to play mother right now.As simple as that .

or

d) She is so good @ her job that SET and PH decided to pull curtains than replacing her .The fact that they did proves that how much they trust the lady in question . and I dare say , SET people and PH ..esp SR and RS know tad more about serial making than the mango public.

or

e) She is intelligent enough to learn from other people's mistakes.Smriti Irani,Nausheen Ali ,Sakshi Tanwar,Sweta Tiwari ,all these Ms Kapoor's "leading ladies" played mothers in the beginning of their career .Do I need to remind you where they are now? Even the men in the industry- Hiten Tejwani for eg and the guy who plays dad in the Khoobsoorat show.

Not everyone is Ronit Roy you see.

Ms Kamra has been called names in this forum and elsewhere .She might have Bollywood dreams but so have the 99.9% of the ppl who work in telly wood .Who doesn't want to grow in their career? For her it's just a job at the end of the day and why should she sacrifice her dreams? Would u sacrifice your dreams? Would you allow any stranger to tell you what you should and should not do in your life? Would you choose your next career move on the basis of someone's opinion? Esp. when they don't care about your future? And can't help you if your career goes downhill?

I think she is one smart lady who knows her priorities well .She knows that she is hardworking, dedicated and popular and I don't see any reason why she shouldn't make hay while the sun shines. She knows she can get a job in television right now and she is at a position where she can take risks .In my opinion, she is playing her cards right.

There are ppl who say she would never make it big in Bollywood .Wonder if they belong to the same tribe to which belong the ppl from AIR who rejected Amitabh Bachhan coz of his voice.Or may be those who rejected Shahrukh Khan movies in his initial days .

There are ppl who say if I support nidhi coz she refused to play a role which was required by the character then why I dint support ashu before he maroed dubki in gomati.Well ,I say ,I dint support (and still don't !) simply coz he tortured us with 5 feet distance and BD before taking jal 'samadhi .If he had left before doing all that I might have supported him.

There are ppl who wanna see baby track but do they really need to call Ms Kamra names and talk about beating Nidhi to make her do what they want her to do?

That just shows how shallow they are .If they can support reel screen violence wonder if they feel the same for real life as well !

If Ms Kamra wanted ,they could have made up some story (TRP could be a very good reason!) to shut shop for the show.But they did not .This just shows her guts and that makes me admire her .

I may or may not see her future projects (if i like the concept ,i might ! ) but as a woman and a professional ,my respect for her as increased manifolds .In a world where casting couch is a way of life ,she has stood up for herself and what she believes is right and she my friend ,is who i call 21st century woman !

More power to you Ms Kamra !

Edited by jayanti_dj - 20 March 2013 at 11:12am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

nirman20kabkdare_devilsruchita89mehrjdancydreamerheydoc27sharma.shivaniarpitajaanaryanppPurple-Pikaandkankritika4evermeenu0527swati62Ahlaweyakaks0211vyomanLuvRanJiRoza_DUSukhmani05shobha21jayasree.raorajanigandha26deepaligupta197niniborn2ruleAnjani9hkp11aparna4karanikaaru29ApoorvaFan..oneOone..SwastikAshNirrdsuparmarAttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is Ms Kamra's fault ?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapThank u tons for this post Deepaji... Hug I agree with you 100000% each and every word...

For me also, it is really sad to see such hatred against an actor who has given her 1000% to the show from start to finish; but is being  bashed for having refused (supposedly) to play a certain role on-screen.

I am a KK fan and impliedly Nidhi fan as well. Have read about her since her show KMH-1 was on air & have always admired her for her candour, courage, fearlessness and smartness. Initially, I started following KTLK just because it is KK's show; later on its beautiful storyline with unique age-gap lovestory and a supremely talented actor like SK as Dr. Ashutosh totally won me over and I literally fell for this show. Now, I love SK and Ashu as much as all ktlkians do but still Dr. Nidhi (KK) holds a special place in my heart among all characters of KTLK.

In my POV, being any celebrity's fan or any show's fan, doesnt give me any right to question/comment on show's actor's/celebrity's personal life decision and similarly, the celebrity/actor doesnt owe me any justification as to what & why any of their personal decision is... I always had doubts about a highly professional actor like KK having refused to play onscreen Mother in KTLK but the news were released from a very official source then(the great wall) that everyone believed the news to be true and bashing started in oct-nov last yr. which continues till date... ShockedShockedShocked

Even if KK had refused to play on-screen mommy, the PH and channel had enough time to rework the story or replace the actor but they knew business, were well-aware of KK's loyal fanbase And, they certainly must have found it impossible to find proper replacement  Just 2 days back in an article she has said that she would play on-screen mother also if the story demands. But, as you said, nobody noticed this... All the ktlkactors in their TB articles, post KTLK goes off air news, had said that they will move on in life but KK has never said any such word rather she still is firm on what she had said few days back that she would with the show till its end. Thumbs UpClap

Her immense popularity has always been exploited for effective marketing of the show and its tracks. Whatever charm the the character Dr. Nidhi holds today is only because KK has portrayed her so well and totally brought this character to life. KK truly is the soul of the show. No KK = No KTLK. thank you once again, for this post and your thoughts about KK and her decisions... ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by ttrocks - 20 March 2013 at 6:40pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aryanppheydoc27swati62kritika4everrajanigandha26aru29jayanti_dj

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I don't think we should discuss or comment on a actor here...we can debate on the role and story but not on individual...
Everyone will have right to take decisions...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26ttrocks

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

I don't think we should discuss or comment on a actor here...we can debate on the role and story but not on individual...
Everyone will have right to take decisions...

That is exactly whats not happening .
Ppl are commenting on Ms Kamra and her career choices !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heydoc27rajanigandha26ttrocks

aru29

IF-Rockerz

aru29

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much for this post deepa jiClapClap
Was really required ...
I echo u on all the points...she has got complete rights to take independent decisions abt her career and future...it's her life which gets affected by her decisions ultimately...and no body else...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mehrjheydoc27swati62Ahlaweyakritika4everjayanti_djttrocks

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I dont think deepa, it is correct to discuss about the personal life of some actor / actress..

And one thing more... we ...viewers heavily depend upon the news articles... and few social networking sites... we donot know what exactly is happening in the industry.

Better not discuss here...

If someone is really doing here, mods are there to tackle.. hai na..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanttrocks

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

I dont think deepa, it is correct to discuss about the personal life of some actor / actress..

And one thing more... we ...viewers heavily depend upon the news articles... and few social networking sites... we donot know what exactly is happening in the industry.

Better not discuss here...

If someone is really doing here, mods are there to tackle.. hai na..

well I saw ppl bashing her and hence felt like making this post .if you dont think she has ever been bashed  then I its ok !

Edited by jayanti_dj - 20 March 2013 at 11:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heydoc27swati62meenu0527ttrocks

meenu0527

Goldie

meenu0527

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
No fault of KK at all. She is too brave to take her decisions by herself..in the world where most of the decisions are taken by father,brother,husband,son, ...
Great post Deepa,trually support from one woman to other ..!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mehrjkritika4everswati62Ahlaweyattrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top