Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Umm Just only leads CANNOT run a show :) the show needs other casts to run it QH is based on past n how its affecting present n those past are at revelation stage atm :) when they need the Main leads they gonna show them :P n QH was brillaint today even it was More of razia than Asad or Zoya :) By the way TRP audiences oves drama more han romance n thts why always romantic epis had less TRPs :) so QH is fiollwoing what TRP audience wants and also giving romantic scenes or Asad ZOya scenes in between😳 Edited by blessing-beauty - 11 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The story is the lead, and hence what matters is what the story needs, not always the screen presence of the stars. And this is a crazy KSG fan saying that ðŸ˜Š Last few weeks had just been on Asad Zoya, but the story calls for shift of attention for the time being, it'll be back to them in the next episode it self. 
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coolfire

I know, I've had enough of the "raaz" and "chaal" talks. And it's the same dialogues and same expressions of Razia OVER and OVER again. I mean, how many times do we need a reminder that she killed someone. No one relives such horrid past so often. 

Focus on characters who bring the trp for crying out loud! 

But unlike most other days, today's drama was actually not bad.

I usually hate all these Razia bits but today it was engaging. 

The way they panned Zoya and Mamu's fateful non-meeting and Razia's voiceover was a nice bit of screenplay! 
sochona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree. i watch this show only for ksg and i hate those episodes in which hes not shown.
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rockerchic

Wait, only I loved the episode?

baby. I am with u..so ur not alone... I don't mind them showing razia..
the more they show her the more we get to know about zoya.. only then we could relate to Zola's pain and feelings... the scene between zoya and her father was effective because it was shown from razia evil side & angle...
.I'm fine with it... qubool hai ???????
eshasrk thumbnail
I think they are trying to fill in the space and give all the characters as much screen space 
I think it was said that both KSG and SJ have contracts in which is stated that they shoot only for 15 days a month...so I guess they are shooting in such a way that everyone has enough scenes spread over the whole month 
Rhapsody thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I'm glad they're doing the story the way they're doing it! If there is nothing happening around Asad and Zoya, then there will be nothing happening to them and the story will get dull very very quickly. And all of Razia's talks were related to Zoya, after all! It all has to be set up properly.

I am enjoying it a lot! Much more than last week, anyway.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Try telling the creatives that?

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The Razia scenes are all relevant, especially today. This is a social drama & not just a love story, so AsYa aren't at the forefront of everything. I absolutely loved the Zoya-Ghafoor scene today!
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
I understand your concern but then we need to remember that QH is a family saga and not a romantic show.So,I guess we will get to see more of family drama now and then rather than ASYA scenes.
In b/w I really loved the episode today.