Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@TAPD: Aww thanks Dear! πŸ˜‰

Hear, Hear SP is always looking at the big picture so he knows that Yash is the one who can handle the responsibility that his father is handing him πŸ‘πŸΌ 

@Saf: Thank you my friend! πŸ€—

@Anu: Thanks a lot! 😊
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo:You are exactly right...yaar...But i can surely say..Gayathriji may be dominating saas..but she is lovable soul..atleast in death bed she will realize her mistake and apologize to yash for sure
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Abie: You're welcome Sweetie and thank you also for your encouragement each day πŸ€— 

BTW congratz on becoming a GOLDIE πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anonee : So SP indirectly warned Akash about Ishhy baby's real face before dieing  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
My thoughts on SP's decision ...pasting from previous DC

I actually think that moment SP took a brave and practical decision because he knows once Yash is out of the house , Gayatri will make him give everything to Akash and then soon his family will come on roads πŸ˜† ... So to avoid this mess , he quickly hands over his property in safe hands that is to Yash πŸ˜ƒ...

SP actually thinks of future and this is one reason why he was against this whole idea of getting Radha and Akash in despite knowing that Akash is his legitimate blood ... he was thinking of larger interest of his family that time when he asked Yash to give these 1 crore to AKash and send him off because even then SP knew that Akash's main interest is money and not relationships ... Today its proved  in front of all when Akash does not even stop Radha because money is more important for him

Same goes for Pankaj and Pratik too .. SP knows that both his P-P sons anyday will opt for thier own family and power over the happiness of overall family  ... In short noone can b as selfless as Yash in this matter and thats why he opts for Yash which is his smart and practical decision ...
amrithatec thumbnail
I think yash is the one takes g3ji to hospital but akash not..am i right JyoπŸ˜‰
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello All...!!

Nice title...!! 
jyoti06 thumbnail
I think in today's episode we will first see SP convincing Yash and Aarti to stay back and also accept the property with emotional blackmailing using the gun followed by Akash going mad and hitting Yash with a belt followed by Aarti going mad and hitting Akash with a belt followed by Yash going mad and finally hitting Akash all over the house πŸ˜• followed by Akash pushing Gayatri by accident and then episode might end on cliffhanger 

Since its 1 hour epi , so I m sure this much at least will definitely happen for sure πŸ€”
amrithatec thumbnail
11 Minutes More..Lets tighten our chairs , cusion sofas and everythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Abie10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zetter

@Abie: You're welcome Sweetie and thank you also for your encouragement each dayπŸ€—

BTW congratz on becoming a GOLDIEπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Zetter 😊 Me glittering DC shiny shiny with me πŸ˜†