Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Rk has crossed all his limits. Madhubala will never be the same for RK.
She will be Madhubala for everyone  else but not to RK.

Its way too much. They killed RK character as hero almost. He is much alive as an antihero now.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Many people seem to forgive R.K. faster and hope MB too gets over it all so they can have RISHBALA moments. I posted only today as to How will R.K.regain her trust?  After constant  manhandling of MB and raining insults and destroying her self respect  I do not think it would be easy for any woman to forget that  so easily. I am sure poor MB has nightmares about it all. Would we accept any other man on this show treating the one they assume they love so much ? Or are we just partial to R.K. I am sure if he keeps this up whatever love MB had for him is going to die very fast. AS they say "Torturing people is a sin... But  tolerating Torture is a bigger sin. " 
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This man needs a psychiatrist. I think madhu needs to give him a couple of lectures, more like a question and answer session. Then only he will be able to think straight. He seems to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
But thanks to him, Madhu herself merely escaped a nervous breakdown. This show even though gripping, is turning out to be mess.. 
Stormbreaker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
poor madhu..rk has lost it..
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jugliji

Many people seem to forgive R.K. faster and hope MB too gets over it all so they can have RISHBALA moments. I posted only today as to How will R.K.regain her trust?  After constant  manhandling of MB and raining insults and destroying her self respect  I do not think it would be easy for any woman to forget that  so easily. I am sure poor MB has nightmares about it all. Would we accept any other man on this show treating the one they assume they love so much ? Or are we just partial to R.K. I am sure if he keeps this up whatever love MB had for him is going to die very fast. AS they say "Torturing people is a sin... But  tolerating Torture is a bigger sin. " 

rk surely going to have tough time now ...
tabby999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desait

But still trump card is in RK hand his legal Marriage with madhu which he is going to use next.

how can he say that everytimee he tells na meri ex biwi ..
tabby999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehwish134

very very nice post dear and agree with u,so much humiliation and torture for madhu

thanks mehwish for agreeing ..