Uttaran

Meethi character rotated 360...i m like :/ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
i want meethi to be strong nd determined

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meethi character rotated 360...i m like :/ (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Killer..

Originally posted by rasyafan

Originally posted by merryface

whatever Sleepy

hmm..meethi is alive or dead...happy or sad...we dont care...we switch over to big switch or badalte rishton...when she is shown...Ouch

name is meethi...but shes not meethi from any angle...shes damn irritating...Confused
Whenever Meethi is shown I'm like Crazy Rabbit IconROFL

ROFL..m likeSillyCryD'oh...
I see Crazy Rabbit Wink

the moment meethi puran starts...feel like...using this...for rupali...Monkey Emoticons
I Feel like killing Rupali Crazy Rabbit Icons

this is superb...ROFL
Meethi's character is sucking our brains like this Onion EmoticonCry

I have suffered amnesia all of a sudden while watching uttaran Cry

Who is Meethi????Confused

ROFL
ermmmMonkey Icons 
Meethi is Nani's daughter and Nani is dadda ji's wife ... I guess Ermm

R u sure but Daddaji went up a long time before ...so nani did with whomShockedD'oh
yeh kya kiya nani ne Cry nahiii aisa nahi ho saktaUnhappy
ghor kaljug aya hai DisapproveConfusedOuch baki to ram hi rakhe ShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkMystery.

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged

whatever Sleepy

hmm..meethi is alive or dead...happy or sad...we dont care...we switch over to big switch or badalte rishton...when she is shown...Ouch

name is meethi...but shes not meethi from any angle...shes damn irritating...Confused

I see Crazy Rabbit Wink

the moment meethi puran starts...feel like...using this...for rupali...Monkey Emoticons

this is superb...ROFL

ROFL
ermmmMonkey Icons 

R u sure but Daddaji went up a long time before ...so nani did with whomShockedD'oh
ghor kaljug aya hai DisapproveConfusedOuch baki to ram hi rakhe Shocked

ohh D'oh
Then it is Ummed I guess Ermm baki toh ram hi rakhe Wacko

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

i want meethi to be strong nd determined

n i want rashami in double role...n equal screen space for all leads...of uttaran... .initially 2 leads were there when double role is given to one it shud be given to the other too...its n insult for tapasya fans...n we all r very angry..with rupali n uttaran...we r fedup of this injustice...

Edited by merryface - 22 March 2013 at 7:34am

.DarkMystery.

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged

whatever Sleepy

I see Crazy Rabbit Wink

this is superb...ROFL

ROFL
ermmmMonkey Icons 

ohh D'oh

ROFLROFL but Umed is meethi's dadaji
OMGLOLLOL  and he is her nanaji also ClapLOL
Bahut Lamba hath mara hai Meethi ke dadaji neWinkWink Mai bhi aur nani bhi both dadi and nani ROFLreally unique as well Umed is both dada and nana ROFLROFL and papa too  ROFL

Edited by rasyafan - 22 March 2013 at 10:03am

.DarkMystery.

juniper

juniper

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks colorsabhishek. I'm glad you liked my post.  I'm also really bothered by how these serials depict  girls getting married so young, like the second the become legal! 

I know that it is pointless to highlight the plot holes/ illogical choices in these shows. But sometimes, the writers just straight-up insult our intelligence.
First of all, no parents would allow their daughter to get married so quickly, without doing some background research on a groom.
Mukta seemed to be the only sensible person, inquiring about FakeVishnu's friends etc. 
Did Vishnu not have a Facebook page? (Come on, who doesn't have a Facebook page in this day and age. My dad has one, and he's 66!.)

Also, I don't understand how Akash/Maiyya/ Aatishgarh team think this master plan to make Meethi suffer is going to bear fruit... I mean, people are going to be looking for Meethi. And once it becomes clear that she can't be contacted and something is seriously wrong, everyone will become suspicious, possibly start looking into Mukta's theory about "Akash Chaterjee"
And Mr. Rathore is a very powerful, well connected dude, so is Veer and (even more) is his Mai (amnesia medications, fake news reports, wads of cash for bribery, not to mention the ability to lie coolly--- that lady is a force to be reckoned with.)

It won't take long to do some research into the name "Akash Chaterjee" and realise there is a connection with the guy Ichha killed. (In fact, I still don't know why Mukta/ Mr. Rathore didn't just make inquiries into the name... or ask question at the school that Mukta's  murdered friend mentioned in her email...

Anyway, I'm just beating my head against a wall, like that rabbit emoticon...

What does everyone think? (about these issues, not about me beating my head against a wall..lol)

itstimetospeak

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juniper

Thanks colorsabhishek. I'm glad you liked my post.  I'm also really bothered by how these serials depict  girls getting married so young, like the second the become legal! 

I know that it is pointless to highlight the plot holes/ illogical choices in these shows. But sometimes, the writers just straight-up insult our intelligence.
First of all, no parents would allow their daughter to get married so quickly, without doing some background research on a groom.
Mukta seemed to be the only sensible person, inquiring about FakeVishnu's friends etc. 
Did Vishnu not have a Facebook page? (Come on, who doesn't have a Facebook page in this day and age. My dad has one, and he's 66!.)

Also, I don't understand how Akash/Maiyya/ Aatishgarh team think this master plan to make Meethi suffer is going to bear fruit... I mean, people are going to be looking for Meethi. And once it becomes clear that she can't be contacted and something is seriously wrong, everyone will become suspicious, possibly start looking into Mukta's theory about "Akash Chaterjee"
And Mr. Rathore is a very powerful, well connected dude, so is Veer and (even more) is his Mai (amnesia medications, fake news reports, wads of cash for bribery, not to mention the ability to lie coolly--- that lady is a force to be reckoned with.)

It won't take long to do some research into the name "Akash Chaterjee" and realise there is a connection with the guy Ichha killed. (In fact, I still don't know why Mukta/ Mr. Rathore didn't just make inquiries into the name... or ask question at the school that Mukta's  murdered friend mentioned in her email...

Anyway, I'm just beating my head against a wall, like that rabbit emoticon...

What does everyone think? (about these issues, not about me beating my head against a wall..lol)

U r absolutely right

there have been so many ilogical tracks in Uttran it is not a serial but a comedy circus full of bloopers and mistakesLOL

As for That Meethi marriage track simple wud have been calling police and got Akash arrested
Any intelligent person as powerful as Veer and so called sasurji would have believed Mr Rathor and damad beti ka pati as they both knows him for more then 20 yrs and he never lies even Tapu knows this Ouch

Basically the producer and the director have empty top they can't think beyond basic story so they end up muddled head and script and caste ka naash ho jata hai ConfusedConfused
The whole soap is stupid but watch just for RPR

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

whatever Sleepy

I see Crazy Rabbit Wink

this is superb...ROFL

ROFL
ermmmMonkey Icons 

ohh D'oh

ROFLROFL but Umed is meethi's dadaji
OMGLOLLOL  and he is her nanaji also ClapLOL
Bahut Lamba hath mara hai Meethi ke dadaji neWinkWink Mai bhi aur nani bhi both dadi and nani ROFLreally unique as well Umed is both dada and nana ROFLROFL and papa too  ROFL
ROFLROFL ROFLROFL  Its so cool.. Meethi has no need of remembering so many family members.. Dada, nana nd Papa all the same ROFLROFL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top