Meethi character rotated 360...i m like :/

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
guys Meethi was never like dis.. she was nt docile ...she was strong spirited girl..who could give anyone a run for his money..bt nw she has been reduced to a typical bahu who fulfils her so called patni duties..nd is reduced to a girl who follows her in-laws blindly... Meethi was nevr a copy of Iccha... Cvs wat hve u done...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

guys Meethi was never like dis.. she was nt docile ...she was strong spirited girl..who could give anyone a run for his money..bt nw she has been reduced to a typical bahu who fulfils her so called patni duties..nd is reduced to a girl who follows her in-laws blindly... Meethi was nevr a copy of Iccha... Cvs wat hve u done...

๐Ÿ˜†..dear we dont like her nyways...if today...more than 100 ppl have voted for uttaran to end...well the only reason is meethi...๐Ÿ˜Šsee...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3459925

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3458541
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
puppypop thumbnail
yes another bahu is created to sacrifice anything for her family

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: puppypop

yes another bahu is created to sacrifice anything for her family

trp aunties..love bahus being dominated by saas...take a look at pr dabh sns ssk
puppypop thumbnail
so uttaran also joined them na
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I liked meethi when she was not ready to take crap from nani when nani  went to damini's house first time...the way she replied back to nani was good..showing her respect to elder person , along with that she replied nicely...

But after that meethi's character was swinging like a pendulum, and now finally cv's buried her brain and now she is a duplicate copy of iccha.blindly believing akash and family without even thinking once...what a shame rupali...showing anything to get trp.
...Scarlet... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I like ur reply..who cares ๐Ÿคฃ
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

Rupali Guha has a penchant for docile and frightened women that is how her sick mind sees them and lives on people's sympathy being torchered being muredered and living with those terrorist kind of people
she belongs to a backword civilization  where women are still subjugated and dominated such as  afghanistan where taliban treat women badly beat them etc etc
All her charactersticks match those heathens and evils ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

wow I reconized her so well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ hats off to me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasyafan

Rupali Guha has a penchant for docile and frightened women that is how her sick mind sees them and lives on people's sympathy being torchered being muredered and living with those terrorist kind of people
she belongs to a backword civilization  where women are still subjugated and dominated such as  afghanistan where taliban treat women badly beat them etc etc
All her charactersticks match those heathens and evils ๐Ÿ˜†

wow I reconized her so well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ hats off to me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

really hats off to u. u did understand her really well๐Ÿคฃ
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itstimetospeak

really hats off to u. u did understand her really well๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ yes very well ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ