ipkkndholics confession abt saraswatichandra edit*

advaita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hey everyone this is ambika :) i have been an ardent fan of ipkknd and arshi and now like most of the ipkkndians have got my next ( second ) drama that is on the verge of becoming my daily drug ...here is just a small confession of an ipkkndholic about sarswatichandra ..
saraswatichandra(show) has always given me the goosebumps...

there is something in it that cannot be expressed ..

it can only be felt...

i always go through a mixture of emotions ...

that every half an hour has something entralling or hypnotising..

i just cant express it 

samud..they are that one jodi( after arshi obviously) 

who has that intensity and d "thing" 

that makes you hold your breath...

saraswatichandra is indeed magical and worth all the pain one takes to see it :)

there is so much that i feel like writing...but i dont know ..how much ever i write it is still less

its aura  again cannot be explaind .

. i am sure all feel the same :D 

todays episode again just proved that the story of saraswatichandra and kumud has just begun

and all i can say is it is certainly going to be take our  breath away..
ps: SOMETHING I MISERABLY FAILED TO WRITE DOWN YESTERDAY..I AM ALWAYS AN IPKKNDIAN FIRST .( NO SHOW CAN TAKE ITS PLACE IN MY HEART) 
ipkknd is something i still cling on to .its void can never be filled but...we can   appreciate saraswatichandra too cant we...because after ipkknd this is the only show that tends to be different .
ipkknd was something that can never be replicated...
lets just watch this to :) 

i wrote this because for anyone who saw ipkknd can never think of any other drama close to it ...but saraswatichandra certainly needs  the appreciation it deserves right...
no offence please...

from 
an ipkkndian
( who was one ,who is one and who will always remain one ! )

pss: I AM NOT MAKING ANY COMPARISON HERE...SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND... BOTH THE SHOWS ARE DIFFERENT .AND I JUST SAID THAT I AM LIKING SARASWATICHANDRA TOO  

Edited by advaita - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Similar feelings buddy ^_^
aish. thumbnail
You said it. It's like when somebody asks me to tell them something about SaMud, I really don't know what to say cuz their relation is based on feelings. No word can express their bond.  
x.titli.x thumbnail
res 😳

edit:
heeeya i wanted to make a similar post but you said it all 😳 for those who've watched ipkknd and arhi intense love story and can't move on (i know it's hard but kya kare?😭)  then i'll suggest them to watch S.C because i don't know how to express in some of scenes when Saras & Kumud don't talk it seems that their eyes are saying everything😳 i really wish that this show gets all the appreciation deserved 😳 i still can't say if i'm a big fan but i'll keep watching the show😊 but definitely it's worth-watching!!!! but still it won't fill the hole ipkknd left

NO BASHING i'm just sharing my view 😳
Edited by Maria.Creationz - 11 years ago
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nope. 
tried it, still not much feelings for this show. 
but i'm not saying SC is bad. It has quite a few plus points. but it just couldn't fill the hole IPKKND left. 
I will be off to watch KKGSR's new show by next week, but would be following WUs or summaries of SC, just to see if there's any good scenes. 
SabMohMaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When IPK ended, I never thought I would watch a show again but SC is totally different from the other shows n I m loving it
starzyasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The feeling's mutual... Though, I haven't got as addicted to SC as IPK(u know, downloading and rewatching every epi @least 20 times😆) Its certainly a superb show!!
For me saraswatochandra is way better than ipkknd n chemistru of saras n kumud is smt i have never seen before on tv
followfoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same here , Getting addicted to SC after IPK
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well. im not quite there with you on this show. mostly because I have barely watched it but yeah. first thing ive been trying to watch after ipk