Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
do u saw today's episode disgusting one it made me cried but lots of stuff which is not correct
first i want to point out is that synopsis which is not going to happen ever as prem in today's episode already told about people about veeru's car then every time why he will inform total wrong synopsis and about roli's dead body if they find it then i m sure face will be spoiled if not then change my name if synopsis is right
one more thing veeru must have pushed roli before jumping from cliff and he must have jumped too then from where they will get dead body and one more thing is that they will find dead body and if we say face will be spoiled then what about roi's ornaments for 1 minute we can understand the saree would be same but so much similarity that her ornaments are same and even the watch and she is incomplete means without mangtikka with sid had found and was crying
and for sure i can this veeru will say to roli that he is her husband and she lost her memory
next thing are they fooling us what they want to show u leave the person drawing in river for 1/2 an hour and say jumping in river to save her is like committing suicide this was not our sid prem said sid come in your senses and he gain back all senses the character sid is he must have jumped in river
and they will probably think that roli is dead whether they find the dead body or not
they let roi go like that left her in river for 1/2 an hour like this is she god who will survive plus she couldn't even swim her hands were tied tightly and u pray from god to save her is matarani your servant that she has no work except saving bharadwajians from obstacles
all in all there is leap so drop your hopes about leap its going to happen but never drop your hopes on rosid

one more thing why these colors people are not conforming the news 3/4 watcher have got this news that they are taking leap then why not they declare officially

and if there is hope that tc article are not correct just a rumor so its not true as if itv was a rumor they would have never posted it again they posted some other article stating roli dead 

Edited by wamavasant - 20 March 2013 at 9:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....saijahnaviNisbahx55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Everything is Fake !!!" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Shrija u r thinking the same way as me about veeru. The story is moving way too fast. I was thinking that veeru will jump today and they will show looking for the body and car tmw. But I don't think the synopsis us wrong as they still looking they will identify some faceless persons body as rolis. They will cry for half an hour tmw after that the family will get over. Next Monday the leap. Colors hasn't confirmed it coz they don't want to listen to our tweets or comments, they will confirm it Friday and sat with promo of premar with the kid like they did with veeru thing today.

Edited by Sandralong - 20 March 2013 at 10:06am

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i think veeru will tell roli that he is her husband...and i was so angry that sid didn't jump in what the hell? You're supposed to care about your wife not whether your sherwani will get ruined Angry

I liked simar's acting though and i couldn't stop crying when sid found roli's maang teeka Cry

There is a leap unfortunately and naico sid marriage Dead And u are so right these idiotic bhardwajians treat god like crap..every second mata rani save us blah blah blah!!! Y don't u pray that mata rani give u dumb people senseAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....AmreenBanoMansoNisbahx

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

Shrija u r thinking the same way as me about veeru. The story is moving way too fast. I was thinking that veeru will jump today and they will show looking for the body and car tmw. But I don't think the synopsis us wrong as they still looking they will identify some faceless persons body as rolis. They will cry for half an hour tmw after that the family will get over. Next Monday the leap. Colors hasn't confirmed it coz they don't want to listen to our tweets or comments, they will confirm it Friday and sat with promo of premar with the kid.

but sandra so much similarity are they kidding us saree same , ornaments same without mangtikka , with watch or there will be no watch according to me it will be the suspense and face also spoiled they should do DNA test for that with simar that is she her sister or not

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Shrija u r thinking the same way as me about veeru. The story is moving way too fast. I was thinking that veeru will jump today and they will show looking for the body and car tmw. But I don't think the synopsis us wrong as they still looking they will identify some faceless persons body as rolis. They will cry for half an hour tmw after that the family will get over. Next Monday the leap. Colors hasn't confirmed it coz they don't want to listen to our tweets or comments, they will confirm it Friday and sat with promo of premar with the kid like they did with veeru thing today.

The speed that the story is moving in is scaring me because they don't want to drag roli missing track...they want to move on to leap and drag sid thinking about roli and naico's evil plotsAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....Nisbahx

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

i think veeru will tell roli that he is her husband...and i was so angry that sid didn't jump in what the hell? You're supposed to care about your wife not whether your sherwani will get ruined Angry

I liked simar's acting though and i couldn't stop crying when sid found roli's maang teeka Cry

There is a leap unfortunately and naico sid marriage Dead And u are so right these idiotic bhardwajians treat god like crap..every second mata rani save us blah blah blah!!! Y don't u pray that mata rani give u dumb people senseAngry

god don't know what will happen with roli if veeru told her that he is her husband means i like veeru's character but he loves roli's body and is behind her beauty so he can touch her but i don't think they will show that aat last after leap they will try

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged

The speed that the story is moving in is scaring me because they don't want to drag roli missing track...they want to move on to leap and drag sid thinking about roli and naico's evil plotsAngry

ya the speed is scaring me also they are showing too fast means leap is already conformed whatever it is how much i like veeru's character but will never want that he stay with roli alone that's even more scaring
and prem forgot to right he stopped sid and said its commiting suicide to save roli and made her wait for police don't know how much he waited if it will be simar he would have did the same leaving her in mouth of deathAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Angry

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wamavasant

god don't know what will happen with roli if veeru told her that he is her husband means i like veeru's character but he loves roli's body and is behind her beauty so he can touch her but i don't think they will show that aat last after leap they will try

This is exactly why I am scared for the leapCry  I don't want veeru to consummate his relationship with roli Thumbs Down

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.