Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 37

Page 1
Page   of 37
Page 2 Page 37

swahidantli

swahidantli

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged

I reached there at quarter to six… thought I am terribly late hoping that I meet him.. atleast c him… n yeah I did…. He came at around 6… blue shirt n he looked daper… though I dint like his hairstyle… but still... n there were even guys who had come to meet him… ( such is his fan following..the guy beside me was trying to be modest n was like ok I just came to know so main aa gaye… dekhte hain abhi kaisa hain yeh… n I went like dude ____)

Sooo aake the main manager introduced him like the star of television n to be star of the bollywood.. she was like the basic idea for this shoot was to make him look different than what he looked in both his films as well as in film…n then in the introduction part they said that he impressed aamir too who texted him for the directions of his house etc..( I dint listen to her as I was busy looking at sush) n then sushant was given the mike.. he was like main jaipur mein thaw en I saw the magazine… n first time I felt happy seeing my pictures… ki ha main acha bhi dikh sakta hun( heights of modesty this man has yar)

N then they made him launch the magazine…(pics to be uploaded soon)

Fir the reporters were told to ask their questions…I am posting the questions ok in a conversation form

Reporter:  what do u hav to say abt ur look in the magazine shoot?

Sushant: well as I already said this is the first time that I thought I am looking good. Soo yesss I am very happy n I am honoured that they had me on the cover… solo cover

Reporter: we had already seen a peoples magazine cover with u and ankita:

Sushant:  (with a blush….its very amazing the way he blushes at the mention of ankita): yesss… but I like this more as it is only me solo and I have the hwole attention( laughs)

Reporter: which projects do u have in hand?

Sushnat: pk with rajkumar sir , yash raj film wit parineeti and one more film with UTV

Reporter:  there were rumours about u rejecting kjo film or bhansalis film? Wha is it actually?

Sushnat: these ppl are very respectable in the industry. I would love to work wit them.. so theres no question of me rejecting those films. It will be an honour if I get to work with them

Reporter: any people magazine cover which u saw and felt that u qould be like that?

Sushnat: ( answer was expected) yess I have seen shah rukh on the cover several times and would always be like ok I have to be there.

Reporter: u r a big fan of sharukh khan. So would u kinda like to work with him in the near future:

Sushant: actually the question would be wen he wants to wok with me right( laughs) it will be a pleasure to work with him. I would love to.

Reporter: u have got a chance to work with aamir, who is termed to be the perfectionist in the industry. So how was it to work with him:

Sushnat: frankly I havenot yet shot for peekay. The shoot has begun but I haven't started. So I am looking forward to it.

Reporter: pavitra rishta completed 1000 episodes. How do u feel?

Sushnat: it feels great wen pr completed 1000 episodes. Ekta mam had messaged me giving me the invite for the party. Unfortunately I was shhoting so I culdnt go.

Reporter: u dint go for the party. How r ur relations with ektathen. Al lot has been spoken about it.?

Sushant: no its nothing of that sort. What I read and hear. And I think it was very sweet of ekta mam to message me giving the invitation. She told me I know u cant make it cpz of the shoot but then I am inviting u. sooo that was very nice of her.

Reporter:  will u act in ektas film anytime if offered.. coz shes been making real good films. So would u like accept the offer.?

Sushnat: definitely yes… ekta mam is someone whos film I will accept without even reading the script. She was someone who trusted me. Because of whom I am here today. She saw the potential in me during my theatre. So I have a lot of respect for her.

Reporter: are u on any social networking sites?

Sushant: nooo. I wanted to clarify this that I am not on any social networking site. Not on FACEBOOK( guys hes not on fb..) and neither on twitter.

Reporter: today u r at that side of the stage. Any experience wen u were on the other side.?

Sushant: yes I do remember main yahi pe landmark mein aata tha( pointing  towards the section) who cinema section mein niche baithke books padhta tha. So I think if u enjoy wen theres no one noticing u.. u will def have fun being on this side.

Reporter: we have heard that ppl with godfathers succeed in the industry. What is ur say?

Sushant: no I don't think that. If u hav the talent and the hardwork u will def succeed. I had given around 12 auditions for kai po che, 3 for peekay and one month workshop for my yash chopra film with adi maneesh and all.. n none of them had seen me on tv.. so I think if u can do the hardwork def u will succeed.

Then there was this girl who was the winner of the twitter contest. N she got a chance to hug him n go on stage.. n wen he left… omg… sab aisa crowd karke khade the… one girl shook hands wit him n she fell accidently…. Oh god he was sooo sweet he just kinda caught her hand so that she culd balance herself…. Gosh amazing half an hr of my life….

Not to forget.. the manager there said he had cum directly from the airport as he just came back from jaipur….

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shifali339shantellbrownsushfan20ILuvAshaNegiPoojaSushItajohncena2003pari87ishika_sushitaJaishankarrash2222-SushitaLover-stefanandresushkita10Guggu_Mintygaurav_ankita08suanFireLordPhoenixlunzaSushantFan_AfssRBAAfansushummesulaimanmajoni03sushitaindiaTazinSushantFancrazyRajputfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant- At the peoples magazine launch" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swahidantli

swahidantli

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
n guys really sorry for the typos... bahut jaldi jaldi mein type kiya... sorry for the delay.. n extremely sorry the pics... i have sent ashu.. she will upload it okayy...

sorry for any mistakes...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003-SushitaLover-suanlunzaTazinSushantFanSushantFan_Afssfansush

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Sayli..

Pics will be posted by Ashwin soon..

Edited by Guggu_Minty - 20 March 2013 at 10:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SushitaLover-SushantFan_AfssfansushTazinSushantFancrazyRajputfan

crazyRajputfan

IF-Stunnerz

crazyRajputfan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
hmm thanks sayali fb thing is confusing see may be he meant about pgs and forgets about account bec his sis is trustworthy and his updates too he updated about the pvr 1000 epi too LOL so i believe he doesnt want everyone to know as his school friends are their too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarmajoni03SushantFan_Afss

crazyRajputfan

IF-Stunnerz

crazyRajputfan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
i agree poor guy must be so tired na and he wrapped shoot today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swahidantli

n guys really sorry for the typos... bahut jaldi jaldi mein type kiya... sorry for the delay.. n extremely sorry the pics... i have sent ashu.. she will upload it okayy...

sorry for any mistakes...

kya sayli    ...u r our Star   n why srry?????

plzzz...we  r so so so thnkful to u    

ah,   hes so sweet about ekta...  n ya hes right he would do a film with ek for sure if offered he
rightly said that shes the one who spotted his talent...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarmajoni03

swahidantli

swahidantli

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

hmm thanks sayali fb thing is confusing see may be he meant about pgs and forgets about account bec his sis is trustworthy and his updates too he updated about the pvr 1000 epi too LOL so i believe he doesnt want everyone to know as his school friends are their too

i dont know... but thats what he said... any ways i am really sorry for the mistakes..bahut ghai mein dala... real sorry... mera expersience baadmein kikhegi... sab ruke the so sent...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SushantFan_Afssfansush

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thank you sooo much Sayali !!! Hug .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top