Uttaran

Shame on Colors nd spcly The viewers... (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
till colors allows producers  to promote their own candidates...the channel will also be deemed party to it...
if so many ppl will be angry due to injustice... 4 .lead actors not shown...coz of one lead...how can colors expect ppl to give gud wishes...n gud wishes n blessings of ppl is very necessary for all...n that doesnt go to ppl whu allow  corruption..nyways...yesterdays rathore tapasya scene was simply awesome...Smile

Edited by merryface - 22 March 2013 at 6:20am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shame on Colors nd spcly The viewers... (Page 9)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Abhishek , i think u r so passionate abt ur work. Hope all ur dreams come true.
oh so swt of u..thnkx a ton

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by duggu22

tiny15, thanks for your opinionSmile
you are right, I didnot see all the episodes of Phulwa...but I liked it and believe that there should be more serial of this kind.
its ok!! after reading ur views i knew that u didn't see all the epis & thatswhy u thot abt  Phulwa's ending timely!! but believe i wudn't'd written that it ended untimely if its story has been saturated or it had been a drag fest show.Smile

@bold i also feel like u feel. and i m watching Indian soaps from past 13 yrs. wen ekta mai started her craps but till date i never thot any oder show desereved the extsn oder than Phulwa nor liked any show the way i liked & still like phulwa.Embarrassed i think Phulwa was/is/will remain the strongest female lead on Indian soaps.even wen she cried she didn't it 4 weeks or months but just 2-3 days & then again came back wid bang & oders've back off!!Clap
phulwa nd Sia of laado..wer the strongest women on tv who gave tit for tat...missng my small phulwa jannat... i even like sargun frm 12/24 days

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

you are right, I didnot see all the episodes of Phulwa...but I liked it and believe that there should be more serial of this kind.
its ok!! after reading ur views i knew that u didn't see all the epis & thatswhy u thot abt  Phulwa's ending timely!! but believe i wudn't'd written that it ended untimely if its story has been saturated or it had been a drag fest show.Smile

@bold i also feel like u feel. and i m watching Indian soaps from past 13 yrs. wen ekta mai started her craps but till date i never thot any oder show desereved the extsn oder than Phulwa nor liked any show the way i liked & still like phulwa.Embarrassed i think Phulwa was/is/will remain the strongest female lead on Indian soaps.even wen she cried she didn't it 4 weeks or months but just 2-3 days & then again came back wid bang & oders've 2 back off!!Clap
phulwa nd Sia of laado..wer the strongest women on tv who gave tit for tat...missng my small phulwa jannat... i even like sargun frm 12/24 days
i agree wid u!! yeah even sia was strong. she also never took crap from any1. even tho she tolerated being servant after raghav's betrayal she ddin't 4give him easily.
and i like both jannat & sargun as kid & elder phulwa resp.Clapi watched sargun 4 the 1st time in it.Smile she did a fab & w'ful job.ClapStari m also missing phulwa both jannat & sargun.  & the show also. wish it'd got exstn.Ouch

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by colorsabhishek

@bold i also feel like u feel. and i m watching Indian soaps from past 13 yrs. wen ekta mai started her craps but till date i never thot any oder show desereved the extsn oder than Phulwa nor liked any show the way i liked & still like phulwa.Embarrassed i think Phulwa was/is/will remain the strongest female lead on Indian soaps.even wen she cried she didn't it 4 weeks or months but just 2-3 days & then again came back wid bang & oders've 2 back off!!Clap
i agree wid u!! yeah even sia was strong. she also never took crap from any1. even tho she tolerated being servant after raghav's betrayal she ddin't 4give him easily.
and i like both jannat & sargun as kid & elder phulwa resp.Clapi watched sargun 4 the 1st time in it.Smile she did a fab & w'ful job.ClapStari m also missing phulwa both jannat & sargun.  & the show also. wish it'd got exstn.Ouch
all..gud thngs come in small packages... phulwa was on-air only for more dan one year

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top