Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Shame on Colors nd spcly The viewers... (Page 8)

rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by duggu22

Originally posted by colorsabhishek

ya hope Narendra modi wins atleast he is nt dumb like manmohan singh... also ...want more leaders like Anna hazare

Abhishek, I read all the conversation and try to understand about the view of Colours channel...Though I donot agree with all the points...
I think a good serial should end at right time showing happy ending...then this serial would be in our mind forever...like Jessy, Sasural genda phul, choti bahu...etc. So I feel Phulwa was ended at right time, so as parichoy. If a serial will continue for infinte time then after certain period, the CV's have nothing to show, and then, they starts to show all the crap...that's happen in UT, BV. If they would end these two serials at right time showing a happy ending ...and start a new one with the same actors/actress ...I think that would give better impact.

ya i also second u...bt i was talkng abt maa durga...parichay had grtr scope than othr serials...

Sorry, I donot see Ma Durga...actually I tried to watch but somehow it was less interested to me... so I can't comment
I saw Mahadev Earlier with utmost interest...but now-a-days..it has also lost its beauty.

yes too many clishes has made the show v dull even I lost interest in itCryOuch
tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged

ya hope Narendra modi wins atleast he is nt dumb like manmohan singh... also ...want more leaders like Anna hazare

Abhishek, I read all the conversation and try to understand about the view of Colours channel...Though I donot agree with all the points...
I think a good serial should end at right time showing happy ending...then this serial would be in our mind forever...like Jessy, Sasural genda phul, choti bahu...etc. So I feel Phulwa was ended at right time, so as parichoy. If a serial will continue for infinte time then after certain period, the CV's have nothing to show, and then, they starts to show all the crap...that's happen in UT, BV. If they would end these two serials at right time showing a happy ending ...and start a new one with the same actors/actress ...I think that would give better impact.

i don't know if u'd watched phulwa or not & tho i agree wid u that gud show shud end @ rt time i.e no drag shud b there but i don't think that Phulwa was ended timely bcoz there was lot left in the story like Phulwa-Abhay luv track which was just taking off, Phulwa's educn & career track & more over Phuwla-Abhay family.bcoz Phulwa's story was not just abt a dacoit but it was the story of the little gal who was deprived of everything @ the hands of atrocoities of the thakurs & forced 2 pick up arms & who was getting happiness & luve which she always desired & deserved. so atleast me & most of the phulwa watchers esply those who watched this show from the day 1 feel that it was ended untimely & unjustifably.
@bold i agree & thatswhy i m saying Phulwa ended untimely bcoz there was so much  2 show & i m not saying that it shud b on-air till now but we wanted its exstn till BB5 started.and the pace of phuwla was fast as compared 2 all oder shows on all channels so it wud'd covered all tracks wid in this period.
@UT & BV i agree UT has nothing left 2 show tho its pace is not as slow as BV. and tho BV has still potnl but its pace is 2 slow which makes it a  drag & wat they showed in 4 yrs cud'dbeen shown in 2 or 3 yrs & shud'd ended it wid happy & logical ending which is alcking in al shows.Smile

and Parichay i completely agree wid u bcoz it has bcum totally distracted from the main concept & was bcuming crap from past 4-5 months esply after leap.and i'd also watched this show from the start so feel that its rite time 4 parichay 2 end.
merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
well if maa durga going off air...which show will come in its place...any idea...we want nandish rashami n gaurav as leads...in a new show...it wud be awesome..we wud see fantastic acting...
rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

well if maa durga going off air...which show will come in its place...any idea...we want nandish rashami n gaurav as leads...in a new show...it wud be awesome..we wud see fantastic acting...

oh it wud be like getting heaven  Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Edited by rasyafan - 21 March 2013 at 10:17am
merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

Originally posted by merryface

oh it wud be like getting heaven  Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

yes..it wud be like nothing more we can ask for...Day Dreaming..wish someone from colors sees this...Heart

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Abhishek , i think u r so passionate abt ur work. Hope all ur dreams come true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

duggu22 Senior Member
duggu22
duggu22

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
tiny15, thanks for your opinionSmile
you are right, I didnot see all the episodes of Phulwa...but I liked it and believe that there should be more serial of this kind.

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

tiny15, thanks for your opinionSmile
you are right, I didnot see all the episodes of Phulwa...but I liked it and believe that there should be more serial of this kind.
its ok!! after reading ur views i knew that u didn't see all the epis & thatswhy u thot abt  Phulwa's ending timely!! but believe i wudn't'd written that it ended untimely if its story has been saturated or it had been a drag fest show.Smile

@bold i also feel like u feel. and i m watching Indian soaps from past 13 yrs. wen ekta mai started her craps but till date i never thot any oder show desereved the extsn oder than Phulwa nor liked any show the way i liked & still like phulwa.Embarrassed i think Phulwa was/is/will remain the strongest female lead on Indian soaps.even wen she cried she didn't it 4 weeks or months but just 2-3 days & then again came back wid bang & oders've back off!!Clap

duggu22

Go to top