Uttaran

Shame on Colors nd spcly The viewers... (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

mathura152

Groupbie

mathura152

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
well hoping for t best

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shame on Colors nd spcly The viewers... (Page 7)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tinafans

IF-Rockerz

tinafans

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
wat my pops one of the fav serial gonna end dont sayCry

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
ya..mam..Maa durga is gng off air.. i saw u in Gurbani Forum

duggu22

duggu22

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

ya hope Narendra modi wins atleast he is nt dumb like manmohan singh... also ...want more leaders like Anna hazare

Abhishek, I read all the conversation and try to understand about the view of Colours channel...Though I donot agree with all the points...
I think a good serial should end at right time showing happy ending...then this serial would be in our mind forever...like Jessy, Sasural genda phul, choti bahu...etc. So I feel Phulwa was ended at right time, so as parichoy. If a serial will continue for infinte time then after certain period, the CV's have nothing to show, and then, they starts to show all the crap...that's happen in UT, BV. If they would end these two serials at right time showing a happy ending ...and start a new one with the same actors/actress ...I think that would give better impact.

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by duggu22

ya hope Narendra modi wins atleast he is nt dumb like manmohan singh... also ...want more leaders like Anna hazare

Abhishek, I read all the conversation and try to understand about the view of Colours channel...Though I donot agree with all the points...
I think a good serial should end at right time showing happy ending...then this serial would be in our mind forever...like Jessy, Sasural genda phul, choti bahu...etc. So I feel Phulwa was ended at right time, so as parichoy. If a serial will continue for infinte time then after certain period, the CV's have nothing to show, and then, they starts to show all the crap...that's happen in UT, BV. If they would end these two serials at right time showing a happy ending ...and start a new one with the same actors/actress ...I think that would give better impact.

ya i also second u...bt i was talkng abt maa durga...parichay had grtr scope than othr serials...

VishalCksp

IF-Rockerz

VishalCksp

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
thyats the point Clap

duggu22

duggu22

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by duggu22

ya i also second u...bt i was talkng abt maa durga...parichay had grtr scope than othr serials...

Sorry, I donot see Ma Durga...actually I tried to watch but somehow it was less interested to me... so I can't comment
I saw Mahadev Earlier with utmost interest...but now-a-days..it has also lost its beauty.

VishalCksp

IF-Rockerz

VishalCksp

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RashamiFan

Well Said ClapClap
rashami..wasnt presnt in Colors holi bash

yup .. no rash in colors holi bash Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top