Uttaran

Shame on Colors nd spcly The viewers... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by colorsabhishek

Prashant bhatt is the current fiction head of Channel..also Ashwini was the first programmng head both fiction non-fiction of Colors... she left Colors..missng her.she produced OMG oh my god
abhishek i'd always liked prashant Bhatt from the days of his show "challeneg" which came on Sony in early & mid 90s.but wen he took the decision of taking phulwa off-air & stating the  lame reason & excuse that it has cum  2 logical conclusion, i lost all respect 4 him.
he'd compromised wid quality 4 TRPs @ that time & also doing this till now.Ouch
ya ur right..he is under a lot of pressure..i have directly compalind abt audiences response regardng various shows to some vry imp person of viacom 18...sry cant name it..or i will be gone.. ut fans upset parichay fans upset..bv replacemnt..maa durga nt workng.. ssk fans nt wantng leap.. nd above that vry few successful shows frm his credit.. also that Gurbani name change prblm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shame on Colors nd spcly The viewers... (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@abhishek i agree MB was also a masterpiece but that masterpiece was also ruined by its CVs wen they made IMV's ckt almost -ve like giving suparis etc. so 4 the downfall of that show CVs r also @ fault but still it was better than the craps they were showing in UT & NAIDL etc.and they'd shifted MB to 10.30 or 11.00PM IST but then shut it down after 1-2 months bcoz of low TRPs.Confused

and colors cud'd made CSAM as bi-weekly show instead of giving it place of Phulwa.there CSAM wud'd more TRPs & phulwa'd also more TRPs once abhay's paralysis track 'd ended which was going 2 end soon in the show.and i think this paralysis track was also forced by channel bcoz in his interview ajay's told that channel changed the tracks & kept on interfering wid story line but it didn't work.Ouch wish channel'dn't interefered wid story line so that it'd more TRPs.but Phulwa'dn't bad TRPs.it was around 2 which was quite gud as it 'd competition wid 2 crap saas-bahu dramas DABH & PR.Sleepy

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

Originally posted by itstimetospeak

@colorsabhishek i think i've seen u on FB. and did u also tell that u want 2 join colrs channel later on??Confused

@colorsabhishek are u currently owrking for colors channel or ur planning to join that chnnel? im confusedConfused
..mam right nw i m giving my boards class 12th.. i hve been associated wid Colors since 2010.. so i hve realible sources der in the channel...10 yrs down the line.. i will be reprsntng Colors

wow Abhishek and you r in just 12th ClapClap
hey abhishek all the best
I know you will do a remarkable job in colors ClapThumbs Up

ya mam i m in 12th...mam sry for dat thng..i m too unmature..actly i cudnt take a thng against colors..so we had a discusion...bt nw i hve become ur grtst fan... just totally adore u.. also thnkx a ton mam... nd wen i join Colors.i will equate business wid Quality also...

my fan ohhh I love it abhishek ROFL ROFL
no one has such a sweet thing not even my kids dear LOL

you have made my day
just wait till I pull my kids legs ClapClapROFL

Abhishek her business ki foundation quality sincerity par hi teeki rehti hai
nahi to ek na ek din the whole structure falls down
atleast that is what our ancestors have taught us and our parents have taught us
but this thing is decling right now but mark my words the same beliefs and thoughts would come back v v soon

ya mam..ur right..one should nt lose his coinscience to achieve sumthng..mam u wont believe.. wen i used to go for door to door promotion to promote ut..ppl use to let ther dogs go aftr me

OMG Shocked animals wild beast bachchon ke sath aisa karte hen no ownder our country is going thru hell AngryAngryAngry
no prblm mam..ppl too becm frustrated wid ut.. bt really india is gng backward direction

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

@colorsabhishek i think i've seen u on FB. and did u also tell that u want 2 join colrs channel later on??Confused

@colorsabhishek are u currently owrking for colors channel or ur planning to join that chnnel? im confusedConfused
..mam right nw i m giving my boards class 12th.. i hve been associated wid Colors since 2010.. so i hve realible sources der in the channel...10 yrs down the line.. i will be reprsntng Colors

ya mam i m in 12th...mam sry for dat thng..i m too unmature..actly i cudnt take a thng against colors..so we had a discusion...bt nw i hve become ur grtst fan... just totally adore u.. also thnkx a ton mam... nd wen i join Colors.i will equate business wid Quality also...

you have made my day

atleast that is what our ancestors have taught us and our parents have taught us
but this thing is decling right now but mark my words the same beliefs and thoughts would come back v v soon

ya mam..ur right..one should nt lose his coinscience to achieve sumthng..mam u wont believe.. wen i used to go for door to door promotion to promote ut..ppl use to let ther dogs go aftr me

OMG Shocked animals wild beast bachchon ke sath aisa karte hen no ownder our country is going thru hell AngryAngryAngry
no prblm mam..ppl too becm frustrated wid ut.. bt really india is gng backward direction

politics is sending our society backwords and bashing hindus left right and center
and we people of india are voting the wrong people and bringing them to power to rule over our heads
why bcoz we each want something individually and not something for the entire india and indians

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

you have made my day

politics is sending our society backwords and bashing hindus left right and center
and we people of india are voting the wrong people and bringing them to power to rule over our heads
why bcoz we each want something individually and not something for the entire india and indians
ya ur right..politcs poltitcs..u can find its drop everywher.. even our indian politcal systm..needs a revolutionary change.. my heart cries wen i c parties like BSP SAMAJWADI PARTY.. winng elections.. nd no words for bjp nd congres..ye sab ek hi thali ke chatte batte hai

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

you have made my day

ya ur right..politcs poltitcs..u can find its drop everywher.. even our indian politcal systm..needs a revolutionary change.. my heart cries wen i c parties like BSP SAMAJWADI PARTY.. winng elections.. nd no words for bjp nd congres..ye sab ek hi thali ke chatte batte hai

true

but I am hoping for Mr Modi to come as PM of India
keeping my fingers crossed

tiny15

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

@abhishek i agree MB was also a masterpiece but that masterpiece was also ruined by its CVs wen they made IMV's ckt almost -ve like giving suparis etc. so 4 the downfall of that show CVs r also @ fault but still it was better than the craps they were showing in UT & NAIDL etc.and they'd shifted MB to 10.30 or 11.00PM IST but then shut it down after 1-2 months bcoz of low TRPs.Confused

and colors cud'd made CSAM as bi-weekly show instead of giving it place of Phulwa.there CSAM wud'd more TRPs & phulwa'd also more TRPs once abhay's paralysis track 'd ended which was going 2 end soon in the show.and i think this paralysis track was also forced by channel bcoz in his interview ajay's told that channel changed the tracks & kept on interfering wid story line but it didn't work.Ouch wish channel'dn't interefered wid story line so that it'd more TRPs.but Phulwa'dn't bad TRPs.it was around 2 which was quite gud as it 'd competition wid 2 crap saas-bahu dramas DABH & PR.Sleepy
ya i second u Colors shouldnt have hampered mb quality.. also csam was a diffrnt shw bt its cvs just ruined... it.. actly indian ppl love dukhi atma type shows... i wanted sat-sun 9pm slot for mb...nd csam cud take sat-sun 11pm slot

tiny15

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
ya hope Narendra modi wins atleast he is nt dumb like manmohan singh... also ...want more leaders like Anna hazare

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duggu22tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top