Uttaran

Shame on Colors nd spcly The viewers... (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

Originally posted by tiny15

@colorsabhishek i think i've seen u on FB. and did u also tell that u want 2 join colrs channel later on??Confused
ya ur right.. i have left Colors to concentrate on my xams..will be joining dem later dis yr... i promoted der shows in Delhi nd Ncr... frm oct 2010-june 2012... nd my passion is only Colors..so i want to be der progrmmng head
i rembr u bcoz wen phulwa was going off-air & we were trying 2 save it & i think u also tried a lot abt it on FB.Confused
and i agree wid u gud shows've 2 go-off air & big e.g is Phulwa on colors & then Muktibandhan.Ouch and luk the  show which replaced Phulwa went off-air  just after 7 months & it neither'd story nor got TRPs equal 2 Phulwa.Ouch

and now wen UT has turned crap its fetching high TRPs.Sleepy
ya mam..i m the same Abhishek.. that tym i was nt on IF..i wanted to come..bt found the rules vry strict...bt i had to come bcz of parichay..also ur right phuwla nd muktibandhan wer shows for the classes nt the masses... i tried to persuade dem bt to no avail
i know u also gave us sum links etc. 2 try & we did try but like u said 2 no avail. and Phulwa'd so much potnl in its story, cks of abhay & phulwa & PhAb track itself. thye didn't  give it even 2 months extsn 2 wrap up the story properly .and Phulwa wud'd still 7 months potntl even if it wud been let on-air wid the same pace wid which it was running.Ouch
we mostly phulwa fans still cudn't 4give colors  4 doing this injustice 2 the show which was so gud & ahd  so much potntl & was not even 10% drag.Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shame on Colors nd spcly The viewers... (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NoMercy

IF-Rockerz

NoMercy

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
..ya merry face nd Monica mam ur right..bt mam i will miss the show.. we need such show..India is really gng down... i always stand for women empowermnt.. bt even women do such thngs.. like rupali guha.. nd watchng stupid shows... i sumtimes wonder why doesnt mahadev get sky rocketng trps..except for maha-episodes

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rasyafan

Originally posted by itstimetospeak

@colorsabhishek i think i've seen u on FB. and did u also tell that u want 2 join colrs channel later on??Confused

@colorsabhishek are u currently owrking for colors channel or ur planning to join that chnnel? im confusedConfused
..mam right nw i m giving my boards class 12th.. i hve been associated wid Colors since 2010.. so i hve realible sources der in the channel...10 yrs down the line.. i will be reprsntng Colors

wow Abhishek and you r in just 12th ClapClap
hey abhishek all the best
I know you will do a remarkable job in colors ClapThumbs Up

ya mam i m in 12th...mam sry for dat thng..i m too unmature..actly i cudnt take a thng against colors..so we had a discusion...bt nw i hve become ur grtst fan... just totally adore u.. also thnkx a ton mam... nd wen i join Colors.i will equate business wid Quality also...

my fan ohhh I love it abhishek ROFL ROFL
no one has such a sweet thing not even my kids dear LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

you have made my day
just wait till I pull my kids legs ClapClapROFL

Abhishek her business ki foundation quality sincerity par hi teeki rehti hai
nahi to ek na ek din the whole structure falls down
atleast that is what our ancestors have taught us and our parents have taught us
but this thing is decling right now but mark my words the same beliefs and thoughts would come back v v soon

NoMercy

IF-Rockerz

NoMercy

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged

ya ur right.. i have left Colors to concentrate on my xams..will be joining dem later dis yr... i promoted der shows in Delhi nd Ncr... frm oct 2010-june 2012... nd my passion is only Colors..so i want to be der progrmmng head
i rembr u bcoz wen phulwa was going off-air & we were trying 2 save it & i think u also tried a lot abt it on FB.Confused
and i agree wid u gud shows've 2 go-off air & big e.g is Phulwa on colors & then Muktibandhan.Ouch and luk the  show which replaced Phulwa went off-air  just after 7 months & it neither'd story nor got TRPs equal 2 Phulwa.Ouch

and now wen UT has turned crap its fetching high TRPs.Sleepy
ya mam..i m the same Abhishek.. that tym i was nt on IF..i wanted to come..bt found the rules vry strict...bt i had to come bcz of parichay..also ur right phuwla nd muktibandhan wer shows for the classes nt the masses... i tried to persuade dem bt to no avail
i know u also gave us sum links etc. 2 try & we did try but like u said 2 no avail. and Phulwa'd so much potnl in its story, cks of abhay & phulwa & PhAb track itself. thye didn't  give it even 2 months extsn 2 wrap up the story properly .and Phulwa wud'd still 7 months potntl even if it wud been let on-air wid the same pace wid which it was running.Ouch
we mostly phulwa fans still cudn't 4give colors  4 doing this injustice 2 the show which was so gud & ahd  so much potntl & was not even 10% drag.Ouch
ya ur right ..even Mukti bandhan was masterpiece..mam the fact is in tv industry..the philosphy is survival of fittest.. dat time i went to the office nd asked for 11pm or even afternoon slot..bt channel head was adamant...mam phulwa was too gud..bt wat can u do wen ppl love pavitra rishta diya bati..saas bahu craps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Prashant bhatt is the current fiction head of Channel..also Ashwini was the first programmng head both fiction non-fiction of Colors... she left Colors..missng her.she produced OMG oh my god
abhishek i'd always liked prashant Bhatt from the days of his show "challeneg" which came on Sony in early & mid 90s.but wen he took the decision of taking phulwa off-air & stating the  lame reason & excuse that it has cum  2 logical conclusion, i lost all respect 4 him.
he'd compromised wid quality 4 TRPs @ that time & also doing this till now.Ouch

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

..ya merry face nd Monica mam ur right..bt mam i will miss the show.. we need such show..India is really gng down... i always stand for women empowermnt.. bt even women do such thngs.. like rupali guha.. nd watchng stupid shows... i sumtimes wonder why doesnt mahadev get sky rocketng trps..except for maha-episodes

Like tiny15 said and I beleive the same the moment they stated manipulating the ancient holy texts people started getting away from it reason being they cud see that the story is not authenticated if they had shown it as it was then beleive me trps wud not have fallen down and also there are missing connections in between they have hugely elapsed a lot of time that cud also be the reason why people stopped watching it

tiny15

NoMercy

IF-Rockerz

NoMercy

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

@colorsabhishek are u currently owrking for colors channel or ur planning to join that chnnel? im confusedConfused
..mam right nw i m giving my boards class 12th.. i hve been associated wid Colors since 2010.. so i hve realible sources der in the channel...10 yrs down the line.. i will be reprsntng Colors

ya mam i m in 12th...mam sry for dat thng..i m too unmature..actly i cudnt take a thng against colors..so we had a discusion...bt nw i hve become ur grtst fan... just totally adore u.. also thnkx a ton mam... nd wen i join Colors.i will equate business wid Quality also...

no one has such a sweet thing not even my kids dear LOL

you have made my day

atleast that is what our ancestors have taught us and our parents have taught us
but this thing is decling right now but mark my words the same beliefs and thoughts would come back v v soon

ya mam..ur right..one should nt lose his coinscience to achieve sumthng..mam u wont believe.. wen i used to go for door to door promotion to promote ut..ppl use to let ther dogs go aftr me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafantiny15

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

no one has such a sweet thing not even my kids dear LOL

you have made my day

ya mam..ur right..one should nt lose his coinscience to achieve sumthng..mam u wont believe.. wen i used to go for door to door promotion to promote ut..ppl use to let ther dogs go aftr me

OMG Shocked animals wild beast bachchon ke sath aisa karte hen no ownder our country is going thru hell AngryAngryAngry

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top