Uttaran

Shame on Colors nd spcly The viewers... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by colorsabhishek

@colorsabhishek i think i've seen u on FB. and did u also tell that u want 2 join colrs channel later on??Confused
ya ur right.. i have left Colors to concentrate on my xams..will be joining dem later dis yr... i promoted der shows in Delhi nd Ncr... frm oct 2010-june 2012... nd my passion is only Colors..so i want to be der progrmmng head
i rembr u bcoz wen phulwa was going off-air & we were trying 2 save it & i think u also tried a lot abt it on FB.Confused
and i agree wid u gud shows've 2 go-off air & big e.g is Phulwa on colors & then Muktibandhan.Ouch and luk the  show which replaced Phulwa went off-air  just after 7 months & it neither'd story nor got TRPs equal 2 Phulwa.Ouch

and now wen UT has turned crap its fetching high TRPs.Sleepy
ya mam..i m the same Abhishek.. that tym i was nt on IF..i wanted to come..bt found the rules vry strict...bt i had to come bcz of parichay..also ur right phuwla nd muktibandhan wer shows for the classes nt the masses... i tried to persuade dem bt to no avail

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shame on Colors nd spcly The viewers... (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Originally posted by rasyafan

.guys..today i feel like cursng this Indian Tv scenario... it is all bt nothng..that illogical trp system.. good shows hve to bear the burnt. why why why..Even channels can stress thngs like hell..wen a show shows so much abusive thngs bt still it fetches 3+ trp..why just bcz of its time slot... sry bt in today's India..wher a girl is raper evry 6 mins..we need shows like Maa Durga which will give strength nd courage to women..bt alas its gng off air...all kudos to channel nd are dear viewers who love to watch saas bahu drama ... i hve communicated all ur prbms to channel..lets c wat they do..bt sry i avoided Rupali guha.. even though she is a bong.. i stay away frm her..lets c wat channel do...

aBHISHEK YEH PRIME TIME SE ZYADA BOLI KA KAMAL HAI JO JITNI BOLI LAGATA HAI UTNA HI USE TRPS MILTE HEN DEAR

We are not gullible villagers but educated and today Media is totally exposed whether it is paid media news media or bollywood tellywood stupidhood media

Evrything from starts to awards to trps are saleble dear and every human has their boli jiski price zyada hoti hai jo jitna boli lagata hai uska palra bhari rehta hai

Abhishek give us some credit after all we are also living in the same planet DeadOuch
ya i give u 100 % credit.. bt mam today i m literally upset...mam india nd particularly women need shows like Maa durga..bt sry its gng off air... diffrnt channel prove they have women-oriented..bt nt a single serial shows women in proper light

what is the reason for it going off air?
simple reason..trps low .9-1.0 ..so channel is ready to kick it out.. also mam... i cant take the name of dat show..bt dat saas bahus show on sp... at 7pm..is the major reason..maa durga is leavng..ppl love to watch saas bahu drama

simple logic which I can understand is that Maa Durga is v v angry with color channels that is why she is leaving does not like living in this hell known as colors

but other reason i that what little I saw the actors and the script is not upto the mark it is not at all interesting I tried watching a few scenes  it simply did not connect me the way Devon ke dev mahadev does each n every actor is made so attractive above all their power to hook the viewers is missing in Maa Durga besides the set of DKDM are awesome whereas Maa Durga ke set nautanki wale lagte hen

the actors are not able to hook the viewers and yes timing also matter I started watching DVDk after ganeshji's arrival one look and I was hooked then I watched some more scnes and then I watched the entire sati show on youtube what dialogs they have marvelous beautiful which is missing in Maa Durga Ouch

Agar neeyat saaf ho to bhagwan bhi khush rehte hen LOLLOL

LOL..LOL..maa durga bhi anyay seh nahi payi...unhone socha...female lead actors ke sath itna bura karte ho..partiality karte ho...n chahte ho mai colors me rahu...nahiii...maa is angry..

rasyafan

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

@rasyafan i also tried 2 watch maa durga but after watching few scenes in 2-3 epis in btn i really cudn't connect wid it & i agree its sets luk like nautunki types sets.LOLand abt DKDM i don't like it much as they'd started making mockery of our scriptures by giving befizul ke tracks & had also incorporated quite imaginery things in the show.Ouch

rasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by itstimetospeak

@colorsabhishek i think i've seen u on FB. and did u also tell that u want 2 join colrs channel later on??Confused

@colorsabhishek are u currently owrking for colors channel or ur planning to join that chnnel? im confusedConfused
..mam right nw i m giving my boards class 12th.. i hve been associated wid Colors since 2010.. so i hve realible sources der in the channel...10 yrs down the line.. i will be reprsntng Colors

wow Abhishek and you r in just 12th ClapClap
hey abhishek all the best
I know you will do a remarkable job in colors ClapThumbs Up

tiny15

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Prashant bhatt is the current fiction head of Channel..also Ashwini was the first programmng head both fiction non-fiction of Colors... she left Colors..missng her.she produced OMG oh my god

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

@rasyafan i also tried 2 watch maa durga but after watching few scenes in 2-3 epis in btn i really cudn't connect wid it & i agree its sets luk like nautunki types sets.LOLand abt DKDM i don't like it much as they'd started making mockery of our scriptures by giving befizul ke tracks & had also incorporated quite imaginery things in the show.Ouch

I swear absolutely right u r I also noticed and that moment all my interest and passion went down the drain

It happened aftr parwati got married I don't remember which exactly scenes hmmm but I wantched them on youtube
and zabardasti ka ulta sidha dikha rahe hen just to expand it

but upto sati's death it was beautiful for 4 days contineuosly I watched that serial loved it and mujhe to mahadev ke sapne bhi ane lage the

Now I have lost interest once again
See I have read ShivPuran I bought it and read the thick whole shiv puran so yes I immidiately noticed the difference
that is the basic reason for their falling trps.
Ouchhar serial ki ek hi kahani

tiny15

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

.guys..today i feel like cursng this Indian Tv scenario... it is all bt nothng..that illogical trp system.. good shows hve to bear the burnt. why why why..Even channels can stress thngs like hell..wen a show shows so much abusive thngs bt still it fetches 3+ trp..why just bcz of its time slot... sry bt in today's India..wher a girl is raper evry 6 mins..we need shows like Maa Durga which will give strength nd courage to women..bt alas its gng off air...all kudos to channel nd are dear viewers who love to watch saas bahu drama ... i hve communicated all ur prbms to channel..lets c wat they do..bt sry i avoided Rupali guha.. even though she is a bong.. i stay away frm her..lets c wat channel do...

aBHISHEK YEH PRIME TIME SE ZYADA BOLI KA KAMAL HAI JO JITNI BOLI LAGATA HAI UTNA HI USE TRPS MILTE HEN DEAR

We are not gullible villagers but educated and today Media is totally exposed whether it is paid media news media or bollywood tellywood stupidhood media

Evrything from starts to awards to trps are saleble dear and every human has their boli jiski price zyada hoti hai jo jitna boli lagata hai uska palra bhari rehta hai

Abhishek give us some credit after all we are also living in the same planet DeadOuch
ya i give u 100 % credit.. bt mam today i m literally upset...mam india nd particularly women need shows like Maa durga..bt sry its gng off air... diffrnt channel prove they have women-oriented..bt nt a single serial shows women in proper light

what is the reason for it going off air?
simple reason..trps low .9-1.0 ..so channel is ready to kick it out.. also mam... i cant take the name of dat show..bt dat saas bahus show on sp... at 7pm..is the major reason..maa durga is leavng..ppl love to watch saas bahu drama

simple logic which I can understand is that Maa Durga is v v angry with color channels that is why she is leaving does not like living in this hell known as colors

but other reason i that what little I saw the actors and the script is not upto the mark it is not at all interesting I tried watching a few scenes  it simply did not connect me the way Devon ke dev mahadev does each n every actor is made so attractive above all their power to hook the viewers is missing in Maa Durga besides the set of DKDM are awesome whereas Maa Durga ke set nautanki wale lagte hen

the actors are not able to hook the viewers and yes timing also matter I started watching DVDk after ganeshji's arrival one look and I was hooked then I watched some more scnes and then I watched the entire sati show on youtube what dialogs they have marvelous beautiful which is missing in Maa Durga Ouch

Agar neeyat saaf ho to bhagwan bhi khush rehte hen LOLLOL

LOL..LOL..maa durga bhi anyay seh nahi payi...unhone socha...female lead actors ke sath itna bura karte ho..partiality karte ho...n chahte ho mai colors me rahu...nahiii...maa is angry..

right u r ROFL

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by itstimetospeak

@colorsabhishek are u currently owrking for colors channel or ur planning to join that chnnel? im confusedConfused
..mam right nw i m giving my boards class 12th.. i hve been associated wid Colors since 2010.. so i hve realible sources der in the channel...10 yrs down the line.. i will be reprsntng Colors

wow Abhishek and you r in just 12th ClapClap
hey abhishek all the best
I know you will do a remarkable job in colors ClapThumbs Up

ya mam i m in 12th...mam sry for dat thng..i m too unmature..actly i cudnt take a thng against colors..so we had a discusion...bt nw i hve become ur grtst fan... just totally adore u.. also thnkx a ton mam... nd wen i join Colors.i will equate business wid Quality also...

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top