Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Shame on Colors nd spcly The viewers... (Page 2)

Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

well dear..i feel ma durga got compared to mahadev...n not any sas bahu stuff...Smile
n as far as rupali..less said the better...being a bong cannot be a criteria to like or dislike anyone...bengalis dont believe in bhai bhatija wad...but believe in promoting excellence...but exceptions r always there...like rupali guha...
we simply hate her coz what she does is called corruption...n we simply cant accept that..when u have 4 leads u shud give equal screen space to all...n not rotate the story around only one person...its insulting for fans of other leads...u give double role to one n not the other...without realising the fans of that lead wud be hurt...about this partiality..
nyways...we want rathore tapasya mukta as main track...coz for 4 yrs their fans have suffered injustice...
but alas...we can only crib here...rupali will continue with her own policy..Angryits really sad...we all r so fed up that we want uttaran to end...Ouch..
merry face mam... maa durga is gng off air..bcz ppl love to watch saas bahu drama...nd stick to the same route... nd aami rg... jonne kicho bolte chai na... kenoki.. aekhane anek logjon ake kicho unnu niye nebe
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
monica mam..that day i talked to Manjaree agarwal...i asked her to come back..she said she may come back on ut forum
merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

Originally posted by RashamiFan

Well Said ClapClap
rashami..wasnt presnt in Colors holi bash

aww rashami was not there...Cry...why...what happened..?Cry..no performance too.?Cry
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

Originally posted by colorsabhishek

Originally posted by RashamiFan

Well Said ClapClap
rashami..wasnt presnt in Colors holi bash

aww rashami was not there...Cry...why...what happened..?Cry..no performance too.?Cry
sum persnal stuff.. bt i was waitng to c all the three divas of Uttaran.. bt no prblm.. megha nd madhu wer der
tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@colorsabhishek i think i've seen u on FB. and did u also tell that u want 2 join colrs channel later on??Confused
itstimetospeak IF-Rockerz
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@colorsabhishek i think i've seen u on FB. and did u also tell that u want 2 join colrs channel later on??Confused

@colorsabhishek are u currently working for colors channel or ur planning to join that chnnel? im confusedConfused

Edited by itstimetospeak - 20 March 2013 at 10:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged

ya ur right.. i have left Colors to concentrate on my xams..will be joining dem later dis yr... i promoted der shows in Delhi nd Ncr... frm oct 2010-june 2012... nd my passion is only Colors..so i want to be der progrmmng head

tiny15

Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

@colorsabhishek are u currently owrking for colors channel or ur planning to join that chnnel? im confusedConfused
..mam right nw i m giving my boards class 12th.. i hve been associated wid Colors since 2010.. so i hve realible sources der in the channel...10 yrs down the line.. i will be reprsntng Colors

tiny15

Go to top