Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sharon Raipraksh-The smartest girl in the show! :D

-evangeline- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm so so sooo glad that I'm a fan of Sharon's. Uski life mein kitni saari tension hai,she has a more difficult life than anyone else and still she is always so level-headed and has her priorities sorted out. 😊I love the CV's and thank them for the millionth time for writing such a flawlessly beautiful and perfect character.πŸ‘

Firstly,she noticed that Swayam was tense about something as soon as she saw him on arriving at college. Ok I won't really term that as smartness coz that's just how well she knows her man.😳 
But what was smart was the way in which she made him see sense as to why it isn't really cool to be so uncomfortable about his sister's and best friend's night-time escapades.πŸ˜† Don't we all love her for how supportive she is always?😳

Then came that mini rift between her and Taani. Yes,I agree Taani was excited and very serious about this dance championship just because its her first major assignment etc etc...but what Sharon said totally made sense. If they ignore their offers after marketing themselves so well and after giving such a good first performance,just because this championship is more important apparently,then all their efforts to set up the team professionally will go in vain. The team would surely get a bad name. So what Sharon said was very right,the professional D3 team is their main priority right now.😊

I also LOVED her for not accepting the captaincy post. Uske life mein tensions ki kami nahin hai ki ek aur ko invite karein.πŸ˜• Dealing with her asthma is her biggest worry right now,and also managing the team's activities which isn't an easy job...and now that she's decided to dance again,that will surely be an added anxiety to her coz of her illness. In the midst of all this,if she had agreed to be the captain just because Rey wasnt supposed to be the captain,then that would be VERY unlike Sharon Raiprakash. Way to go girl! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And lastly,she again consoled and calmed down Swayam after Taani's confusing behaviour in front of them all. Again,I just LOVE how level-headed and composed she is.πŸ€— She can always make people see sense in what she says and does. That's what sets her apart from every other character in the show. πŸ˜ƒ

Precap mein she again takes Swayam's side and questions the Dazzling-Weakling divide. I really really hope she and Swayam can knock logic and sensibility into everyone's heads and sort this all out soon. I hope atleast Sharon does coz she is definitely capable of putting across her point more clearly than anyone else.😊

All in all,Sharon just stole the show for me today. I'm just So So proud to be her fan.πŸ€—
She proved why she is the dance team's manager and why everyone looks to her for some sane advice.πŸ˜ƒ

Gooo Sharon! You Rock ,Girl!😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey first of all same pinch. Sharon lover me too. Really Sharon handled everything very maturely specially the way she made Swayam understand. And she was smart enough to understand Taani's POV to rather than making mountain from mole. I can't tell you how I was feeling seeing Sharon supporting Swayam openly.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Sharon Rai Prakash is ROCKSTAR!!!
Edited by -SmokySapphira- - 11 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sharon has to be the smartest of 'em all...made Swayam understand and pulled him outa his awkwardness, had the last word in her argument vs Taani by standing up for her team's priorities nd ofcourse led the team from the front when they were about to be thrown out from the sangeet...
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SHARON RAI PRAKASH wows me after each side of hers' now getting so beautifully written out and explored..Had alwyz loved Sharon's characterisation..as she is..a perfect balance of modernity love vulneribilty strong headed and swoons anybody off their feet when splashes that one heartfelg smile..Its so endearing to see as much as swayam loves and understands his lady.Sharon too potrays so much of understandind and even reads her man like an open book shows him the right path..and swayam gets flowed..
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah yeah she knows her priorities nd decided to give equal importance to both der career nd dis competition! Swayam ko samjhane wala part was d bst! Even though i didnt lykd swayam supporting tani coz his reason didnt made ne sense to me bt i loved how sharon supported him nd controlled d situation! SHARON RAIPRAKASH ROCKS!
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post...

Sharon Raiprakash is the best. She was so calm and composed...she was just perfect in tonite episode..She is a perfect girlfriend. Sharon is the only person who lets Swayam learn the reality of life. She had made him strong. I love how she understand Swayam  and pints it out to him his own smartness...pure bliss..

Sharon as the manager is perfect at her place...She was right...they have to be prepared for everything. Her stressing on the focusing on professional aspect is really cool...Only she can give the team right direction man...loved her attitude towards life and towards her passiona career her post as manager...she has balanced it so well...how perfect miss Sharon Raiprakash is. This si how she is...she is the best sorted girl out of that LOT.

Glad that shaorn didn't took the captaincy...nahin chahiye bhaiyya...aur kithney pareshani for Sharon...I want to see her happy...smiling..

really looking forward how she leads the team...how well she manages it...

todays episode proved yes Sharon Raiprakash is one SMART lady...Beuaty with Brains
devalkarashwin thumbnail
SHARON RAI PRAKASH wows me after each side of hers' now getting so beautifully written out and explored..Had alwyz loved Sharon's characterisation..as she is..a perfect balance of modernity love vulneribilty strong headed and swoons anybody off their feet when splashes that one heartfelg smile..Its so endearing to see as much as swayam loves and understands his lady.Sharon too potrays so much of understandind and even reads her man like an open book shows him the right path..and swayam gets flowed..
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Koi shaq??πŸ˜‰ She always stands out in the show...No wonder majnu boy drools over herπŸ˜†Agree with u totallyπŸ˜ƒ
cscs thumbnail
well wriiten post..πŸ‘..yes without any doubt she always rock😊..i luv her character n vrushka is dng full justice to it..
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -evangeline-

I'm so so sooo glad that I'm a fan of Sharon's. Uski life mein kitni saari tension hai,she has a more difficult life than anyone else and still she is always so level-headed and has her priorities sorted out. 😊I love the CV's and thank them for the millionth time for writing such a flawlessly beautiful and perfect character.πŸ‘

Firstly,she noticed that Swayam was tense about something as soon as she saw him on arriving at college. Ok I won't really term that as smartness coz that's just how well she knows her man.😳 
But what was smart was the way in which she made him see sense as to why it isn't really cool to be so uncomfortable about his sister's and best friend's night-time escapades.πŸ˜† Don't we all love her for how supportive she is always?😳

Then came that mini rift between her and Taani. Yes,I agree Taani was excited and very serious about this dance championship just because its her first major assignment etc etc...but what Sharon said totally made sense. If they ignore their offers after marketing themselves so well and after giving such a good first performance,just because this championship is more important apparently,then all their efforts to set up the team professionally will go in vain. The team would surely get a bad name. So what Sharon said was very right,the professional D3 team is their main priority right now.😊

I also LOVED her for not accepting the captaincy post. Uske life mein tensions ki kami nahin hai ki ek aur ko invite karein.πŸ˜• Dealing with her asthma is her biggest worry right now,and also managing the team's activities which isn't an easy job...and now that she's decided to dance again,that will surely be an added anxiety to her coz of her illness. In the midst of all this,if she had agreed to be the captain just because Rey wasnt supposed to be the captain,then that would be VERY unlike Sharon Raiprakash. Way to go girl! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And lastly,she again consoled and calmed down Swayam after Taani's confusing behaviour in front of them all. Again,I just LOVE how level-headed and composed she is.πŸ€— She can always make people see sense in what she says and does. That's what sets her apart from every other character in the show. πŸ˜ƒ

Precap mein she again takes Swayam's side and questions the Dazzling-Weakling divide. I really really hope she and Swayam can knock logic and sensibility into everyone's heads and sort this all out soon. I hope atleast Sharon does coz she is definitely capable of putting across her point more clearly than anyone else.😊

All in all,Sharon just stole the show for me today. I'm just So So proud to be her fan.πŸ€—
She proved why she is the dance team's manager and why everyone looks to her for some sane advice.πŸ˜ƒ

Gooo Sharon! You Rock ,Girl!😎

agreed with each and every word of yours ...proud to be a Sharon fan 😊 β€οΈ