Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjuhi desired to be loved last part pg 11 sep 14 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

Rimpi_kmh

IF-Dazzler

Rimpi_kmh

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
nice part ...

hmmm arjuhi's past was start,,,i eagerly waiting to know about more. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arjuhi desired to be loved last part pg 11 sep 14 (Page 9)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...deepz...

IF-Dazzler

...deepz...

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Brilliant update suhannaClapClapClap
so arohi ws an orphanShocked
waiting desperately to know hw tis highly tempered boss n pathetic secretary falling in loveEmbarrassed
update soon waitingWink

suhaaana

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Gud one suhana.. I wd love to read deir past more

suhaaana

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
updating

part 6

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

hiii thanks a lot for reading my OS

PART 6

Present ...

Arohi just for the sake of her child had given arjun a last chance this was something she never thought still the thought that arjun had betrayed her was playing in her mind every thing seems to be blurred when she thinks about arjun why does he do this everytime.. first in the starting she was scared of him..she didn't knew why she was feeling sudden attraction for this man but now she is scared that this tiem he will leave her shattered that it will be very bad for her she couldn't risk her and her baby this time.. everything needs to be cleared asap...

Arohi was sitting in the paasenger seat of arjun's suv still she hadn't eat like what she should have just for the formality and arjun's force treated made her eat hardly two three spoons of rice and half chapatti .. arjun was worried sick he was glancing time to time towards his wife and he knew that this was indeed the last chance that he had and after that she wont help him neither she will forgive him yes he was at mistake but a bigger fault was that he believed that Natasha ..

Friends whom he considered the best in his life were no less than any deceiver s and Natasha she was supposed to be his best friend what she did she made him to choose between his love and now thir love.. arohi will not forgive him if somewhere the tables will turn he knew that this will be worst ... he couldn't rsik his arohi in this dirty game of  Natasha ...

Arohi was holding herself very protectively ..arjun could see her caressing her stomach over the thin flimsy material of her clothes she indeed loved their child...  and he .. he was not able to shower his love on their baby arohi would not let him unless and until every thing is cleared...

Suddenly a small smile blew on her face and arjun for a second couldn't help to drew his thoughts to that night when he teased arohi about their child and she was all mushy and blushy just like a scarlet red flower ...

**********&

Flash back

This was the best time they were having in their life arohi was lying in his arms protectively holding her waist she was looking into eyes this was the time that she couldn't forget arjun had made her life a fairy tale just like cindrella ..she  couldn't help but too feel s much happy and elated by the fact that she was not alone anymore she was having a loving family .. dj loves she so much her kumud mom treats her just like her own daughter dad loves her and arjun he never fails to shower his unconditional love on her .. sometimes she thinks what she did to get such a good and caring family but the next moment she gets all in tears thinking that she wont be able the distance if something happened to him and their family she wont be able to live without him..

Arjun felt her tear drops flowing and he just leaned and kiseed away her tears she in a impulsive touch hold his hands and his grip on her waist tightened this was the thing that arjun could never see her tears .. from the day he had seen her crying he had made sure that these tears which prick him like needles should never let out these tears ...

His lips were making her shudder this was the sensation that she never wants to leave him this makes her realize that she belongs to him..a soft smile played on her lips as he kissed her forehead and her eyes which were now closed he very sensuously came down and bit her cheeks which were already red and making her blush .. his hands were now on her curves softly kneading them and she was moaning softly ...  arohi was sensitive and the way she let outs his name makes him mad and aroused.. she was all jelly ..her breathing was hard and slowly captured her quivering lips ..she willing let him in..he sucked and kissed her soft and supple rosy lips..she was just enjoying the pleasure he was giving her ..he bit her slightly and she knew that he was mad at her just because she was crying and arjun never wants to cry ...

She mumbled softly in their pure passionate kiss...

Sorry .. but the intensity of their could not decreased how could he hurt her even in his anger his love is well there just she needs to see his..arjun was hard and rigid from outside he takes time to learn and know things which are related to heart and her presence in his life was same , she was first just a pawn in his life for Natasha later he fell in love with his wife  not to forget she was already leaving a hrad impression on him...

When arjun didn't replied this time she was badly hurt and cried within their kiss and arjun had to pulled out knowing tha his little teasing could be harmful since she is way too sensitive for the things that he will do..

Arjun: arohi , why are you crying was I hard on you..

The intensity of her sobs just increased and this made him worried he immediately got up and take her in his arms ..just wrapped that silken soft sheet around her she was looking so scared and was looking extremely worried... Arjun was angry on her and his indifference she couldn't take...

Arjun : arohi what happen why are you crying did anyone said you anything..tell me arohi is everything alright ...

Arohi nodded in a yes and wiped her tears with her palms just like a baby ..arjun knew that she was so innocent and nave  and lately she proves this..sometimes he thinks that how he is going to take care of her and their child when the time she will be pregnant ...

Arjun: arohi you are such a cry baby .. he mocked her and this was done she was hell shocked ...

Arohi ( sniffing) : I am not a cry baby.. you are very bad arjun.. I am not a cry baby ..she tried to go away from hi m but he made her to be with him in a swift moment she was over him and he was holding her protectively ...

Arjun: you know what you looks like a red cherry that I want to have all the time and I wont mind having you twenty four seven..he whispered huskily in her ear and she was red cherry actually and snuggled to him...

Arjun : do I need a proof now arohi ... you make me insane with your seduction all the time and I sometimes think that how I will cope up with you when you will be carrying our love... that time I will be having a great difficulty having my wife and my daughter since arohi you will be all mushy and complaoining all the time...

*****&

Arjun came out of his reverie when he heard her coughing he immediately halted his car and made her drink the water he wiped her face ..she was staring in his eyes and the accusation was clearly written...

He had destroyed his paradise with his own hands and this betrayal and that too non wanted was making him mad...

Arjun self thought...

No matter what I will never let you go arohi..this time I will not let anyone to come between us..  no matter whatever I have to do to make you believe I will do it ...

**************&

Next : a game and a lie with a truth..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliarora311PoonamTsonakshi.sharma...deepz...sasirangel_smilymysticloverpinky.paddaArjuhi_kkgoldenmoon

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
The flashback was so cute n sweet... 
What did Arjun do? Or rather what the hell did that Natasha do? 
Arjun will have to win her back... 

suhaaana

...deepz...

IF-Dazzler

...deepz...

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Wow update frm u aft long time loved it Clap
Tat flashback part was so cute
Feeling pity for arjuhi fighting btw past and present Cry
Wat didn arjun do in da past tat makes him to lose his life's precious gift Dead plz revel it soon waiting:)))))

suhaaana

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepika06

Wow update frm u aft long time loved it Clap
Tat flashback part was so cute
Feeling pity for arjuhi fighting btw past and present Cry
Wat didn arjun do in da past tat makes him to lose his life's precious gift Dead plz revel it soon waiting:)))))

thanks deepika
yup pakka next update main...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top