arjuhi desired to be loved last part pg 11 sep 14 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Rimpi_kmh

amazing update 👍🏼

wow finally arohi gave arjun 2nd chance...😊 hope arjun would nt mistake again..

cont soon.. 

thanks a lot i hope he wont
Originally posted by Deepika06

Nice update dear 👏
Loved arjun's concern n care towards arohi 😊
Tat feeding part ws too good 😳
Waiting fr arjuns next action 😉
Continue soon 😃

thanksss
Originally posted by mysticlover

Arohi gave him a chance I hope Arjun doesn't mess it up!!!
Arjun should be more calm n soft with her... he can't win her over with his anger...
A lovely update dear!!! :-)

thnaks a lot

hiii thanks a lot for reading my OS

PART 5

She was looking out of the window.. her life was now in a big muddle ..he was the one who was ruling his life..was it not enough that he had always played with her emotions those constrained feelings that she had first felt for him .. her simple life was in his hands…. Tears spilled on her cheeks..cursing her fate .. why did she was chosen to be the puppet of his  hands… what was her fault..she just knew that he didn't love her.. every precious moments that they had lived together were like a illusion that he created for her…

Arohi closed her eyes trying to feel some calmness in her but how can she when her life was ruined by the man she loved with all her love she had … the happiness that she would be feeling with the precious being with was missing…. How she wished that these precious moments she will be celebrating with arjun.. they will be planning for their little being they will be having …

Waiting to Cocoon herself in the warm protective embrace of him that was the first thought that should be crossing in her mind but instead the feeling to protect herself from him was now much prominent in her mind…

Arohi doesn't know that sitting on the window side how she drifted in the memory lane that was the staring of the big plot laid by him in order to destroy her …..

PAST

ALMOST A YEAR BACK ……

Arohi was on the verge of crying… she was being selected for the internship in delhi … singhania industries .. her one and only dream that she was weaving when she came to know that how her future could be if she will be selected at SI industries … innocence that all she had when she had to leave shimla …  all her friends which mostly were the young girls three four year younger than her were the one which were crying because their arohi didi was leaving them.. arohi was no less.. she was too emotional that she was crying hugging all her inmates and all the nuns… yes she till now lived in a orphanage that was run by the nuns .. she did her schooling that was run by the church …

Head nun: take care my child..she caressed her hairs ..while arohi cried…

Arohi: mother I will miss you..she was just like a baby..her face her clothes..her acts every gesture was just like small babies..when she smile her baby pink lips curved in a smile that can make million hearts insane ..  the glitter in those eyes was something that could make anyone fall for her … arohi knew her name and surname since her mother had to leave her at the orphanage … she was only of two days when she came.the youngest child whom mother herself brought up..she a bright student a bubbly girl that could make you smile even if you are upset or depressed ….

Mother: arohi take care of yourself… you will be living alone dear .. if you have any problem don't hesitate to call your mother ….

Arohi smiled with her wet eyes and wiped her wet eyes with the back of her palms…

!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!**!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!**!*!*!*!*!*!!*!*!*!*

A handsome and rich arrogant entered the building … it was the biggest entrepreneur … the SINGHANIA's and arjun singhania the name itself is a terror.. specially for the female staff since arjun singhania cannot tolerate incompetence in his work…

The eyes of the females were on the hot and handsome boss who had just entered in the office all the staff stand to greet him .. but arjun just left without saying anything leaving the girls to swoon over the attractive and striking boss….

Arjun called his secretary Tanya ..she was the fifth secretary in two months and arjun still couldn't find anyone of them capable and skilled … each of them just make him loose his temper..just his friend and you can say right hand salil was there to help him out and cool his temper ….

Tanya came adjusting her short dress.. again one more chick trying to woo the dashing arjun sighania…

Arjun: where are the files Tanya…. And the cds..

Tanya made a confused face … she was looking at arjun with a blank face.. arjun was getting irritated ..one more ..

Arjun at: why they all are in my life to make me mad…

Arjun now barked at her making her to jump at her spot….

Arjun: where the hell are the files that I asked you to bring … do  you hear me Tanya..where are the damn cds the audition ones… I want them right now..in five minutes get the dam things here or you are fired …..

Tanya didn't respond and this time arjun was furious …

Arjun: get lost and get your clearance from the HR department ….

Arjun was sitting trying to calm his senses he had a very important meeting to attend and here all the things are messed up he was not there for two days and his office is like a fish market ….

Arjun was sitting with a angry face when salil entered ..he smiled cheerfully at arjun…

Salil: hey arjun you are back how was your London trip..had a good time… he asked naughtily …

Arjun who was already irritated mocked him…

Arjun: ya ..good time…dude I was there for the meeting and no chilling remember it was just two days and three meetings lined up …. So do you think even I had some time even for myself….

Salil slumped on the near by couch ….

Salil: so why your mood is off now….

Arjun was about to reply ..but salil had guessed….

Salil: wait wait let me tell..you fired your secretary ….

Arjun looked at him in mock anger…

Arjun: that's because of you ..you never hire anyone who is capable of…

Salil: of having your anger …

Arjun sarcartically….

Arjun: capable of doing things right..atleast some…. I don't understand what happen to these girls,,,cant they work with efficiency ..dammit I am paying them to do something that could benefit SI ….no just keep looking at him…

Salil : what can we do if you are the only centre of attraction for them….

Arjun: now get me a new secretary and that too early and make sure that the girl works with perfection this time ….

Salil : that is not a problem you know ..we are having ten trainees this time and all are joining tomorrow you can have any one of them as your secretary and if the one you choose doesn't work like you want then I will personally find you a secretary … what say….

Arjun getting annoyed ….

Arjun: just say me you are getting lazy day by day to work…

Salil: hmm yes..i am having three meetings lined up today and you are telling me that I am getting lazy… you need some time for yourself arjun other than work..

Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago
nice part but too short pls update next part soon
Originally posted by dishdirection

nice part but too short pls update next part soon

its the longest i have ever written 😲😲😲
Originally posted by --Anjali--

First

congratsss😆😆😆
So we are getting the past of Arjun-Arohi...
I will love to see these two fall in love...
nice part ...

hmmm arjuhi's past was start,,,i eagerly waiting to know about more. 
Brilliant update suhanna👏👏👏
so arohi ws an orphan😲
waiting desperately to know hw tis highly tempered boss n pathetic secretary falling in love😳
update soon waiting😉