Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
suhana u get kmh 1 kmh2 weeding pic in google Edited by Rimpi_kmh - 11 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh god! This Natasha! Which wife wouldn't react this way when she sees stuffs like that about her husband? but she should atleast give him a chance to explain na!
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh god its natasha šŸ˜” arrgh tis girl just sucks šŸ¤¬ waiting to see hw arjun proves himself to arohi gud going suhaana šŸ‘šŸ¼ continue soon šŸ˜ƒ
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh so its natasha who is acting as the jerk
feeling sorry for arjuhi
nice update suhaana
will wait for the next
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it's interesting! 
i really want to know what else have natasha done!! 
hey, i forgot to introduce myself! i am archana! 
you are writing a wonderful story and i would like to get pms for this one! :) 
but i can warn you about one thing! i am not a regular person! i may not read the updates within few days of updation but i can assure you i will read! so please send me pms... i will read the updates when i am free! :) 
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mysticlover

it's interesting! 

i really want to know what else have natasha done!! 
hey, i forgot to introduce myself! i am archana! 
you are writing a wonderful story and i would like to get pms for this one! :) 
but i can warn you about one thing! i am not a regular person! i may not read the updates within few days of updation but i can assure you i will read! so please send me pms... i will read the updates when i am free! :) 

hi archana
myself suhana

dont worry i m not a regular updater too

will sure pm you
suhaaana thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

hiii thanks a lot for reading my OS
SORRY FOR BEING SUPER LATE

PART 4

Arjun knew that he was at mistake a big mistake of having the blind truth on the friend that he considere but she was the one who had actually planned all to destroy his life.. their lifeā€¦ he had forcily married arohi..trapping her in a lie and know when they were starting to know each other they had actually learnt to live and love this girl natasha had again came up messing their lives againā€¦.

Arjun took the clothes that she was literally stuffing inā€¦ her eyes were having a thin unshed line of tears she was feeling miserable..getting ditched by her husband whom she considers her life is something her little heart was not was not ready to acceptā€¦

Arjun tried to be calm and composed he doesn't want her to get in panic or scold her..she was in a delicate condition and it could  harm her and even their little one if he was rude to herā€¦. He knew her anger and the ways of protesting..

He took her hand..which she snappedā€¦

Arohi: don't dare to touch meā€¦you disgust meā€¦ she cried mutely..and turned her face away from him and continued her workā€¦.

Arjun looked at her..he was loosing his patience just because of his one mistake he was on the verge of loosing herā€¦ he had already talked with salil and even informed himā€¦

Arjun: fine arohi I wont touch you but atleast have something..you know you cant keep yourself starvingā€¦.

Arohi: why are you bothering so much about me and my child Mr singhaniaā€¦ there is nothing between us know and so it will be good if you stop showing this fake concern of yoursā€¦. I am not going to get fooled again by your cheesy and sugary talksā€¦. I should have known what miatake I am doing by letting you come in my life and the biggest mistake that I had love you ā€¦.

Arjun's heart was crying she as never this rude..her eyes were red from angerā€¦ she when again tried to resume her work , arjun's patience snapped ..he literally hold her wrist forcefully making her sit .. the pull with which took her hand make her to slip and she landed in his arms..sitting on his lapā€¦

Both of them were concerned..arohi was literaally hugging him..she was scared of the pullā€¦ her breathing was heavy ..though it was not intentional but she looked at him with such remorse filled eyesā€¦

Arohi : this is what I can expect from you arjun.. I never thought you will try to harm our baby ā€¦.

Her tears made there way through her eyes..she was crying .. her tears wet his shirt ā€¦.

Arjun : I am sorry arohi.. how can I hurt you and baby..you two mean my life.. it was not intentionalā€¦. Please jaan ā€¦

She was wriggling in his embrace on his lap ā€¦

Arohi again criedā€¦

Arohi: leave me arjun..

When she couldn't protest anymore she give up her protest ā€¦.

Arjun forwarded a mosel of food towards her which she denied..but he knew how to feed her ā€¦.arjun 's hold on her waist tightened and he glared at her and made her to have the foodā€¦.

Crying wriggling..he made her have her medicinesā€¦she was quietā€¦.

Arohi: now leave me arjun.i cant live with youā€¦si want to go away from hereā€¦

Arjun was baffledā€¦.he didn't know how to stop herā€¦

Arjun: you cant leave me arohi .. we are married..and on no way I am going to give you divorce .. this baby is mine ā€¦ and I cant let you go..and don't even try to move out arohi..i can get you from every nook of this world..he was sounding dangerous ..arohi was scared ..she knew that with his power he can get her from every corner..she cant escapeā€¦.

Arohi: you wont do it arjun..what do you want know..you have already got me..you have spoilt my lifeā€¦ nothing is there with me..leave me know..i want to live in peace please let me goā€¦

The crying and scattered arohi , begging him to let her freeā€¦

Arjun cupped her face he knew that know only one thing he can ask herā€¦

Arjun: can you once give me a chance arohi ā€¦. I want you to come with meā€¦

Arohi was adamant she didn't want to go with him anywhereā€¦

Arohi: please arjun I am in no mood to listen to your liesā€¦. Please I know you can do anything ..i know ā€¦please let me goā€¦

Arjun: I promise there wont be any restriction from my side ..just once arohiā€¦

Arohi nodded she wanted to give him a last chanceā€¦

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Next: a face offā€¦and some past

Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago
dishdirection thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow u updated after so long beautifull update and now pls update next part soon dont make us wait if possible try today only
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: dishdirection

wow u updated after so long beautifull update and now pls update next part soon dont make us wait if possible try today only

thanks a lot actually held up with exams so today its not possible...
dishdirection thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh its ok try to update till sunday night what say