Waitng fr d rest f it n d previous one
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
PART 2

Arjun left arohi in their room.. arohi didn't have now courage to move back from his life when he himself had made her to tie in the unbreakable bond…. They were so emotionally tied with each other that a small distance from him will actually results in the shattering of her remaining dream… he had already broken its vital part and now she wont let him take what she holds now….

Arohi very protectively held her  stomach..she wants to protect her little life from her father she wont let arjun take or interfere in her life in their life.. she was and will always protect her baby she wont let him take what she owns now…

Arohi scaringly murmered…

Arohi: I wont let him take you baby .. you are mine only mine..we will not stay here … never ..i wont let you breathe in the place where there is only hatred and web of lies… why did I had to believe your dad baby .. why was I so nave that I let him possesses me… why did he have to show me the dreams that were just a pure lie….

Arohi was alone ..she was an orphan and didn't knew anyone that's when she met arjun ..the business magnate  ARJUN SINGHANIA .. she was one of the girl who had came for her internship in SINGHNIA INDUSTRIES…she was simple and down to earth a pure and nave beauty who can make you to bow infront of her ..she was friendly and hard working never argued or had any differences with anyone in terms of her working that's what arjun appreciated … he though never knew who was the girl with whom he had unknowingly created an aura of respect but never they meet in their working hours… no one would have resisted the charm that was with arjun around but strangely arohi never even tried to know who was the person the gals in the office swoon over …

But strangely something changed and that tied them in a bond of scared relationship that made arohi the soul mate of arjun but she didn't knew that it was all pre planned ..a well planned drama that was needed to be executed ….

( will reveal past in coming update)

Arohi came out the past she looked at their wedding pic ..she was indeed looking like a cute baby..the blush that she had was now replaced by the misery of her life….

Arjun looked at arohi staring at their  wedding pictures ..she looked at her chain of black beads that he tied across her neck…

Fresh tears flowed freely ..she started sobbing …. What hurt most that arjun didn't even trusted her to let her tell what he wanted instead he used her … she never expected anything from anyone but he made her to expect small small things from him only to give her wound for a lifetime…

Arjun was getting worried for her ..she was already weak and top of it her constant cries are making her condition vulnerable ..he never wanted to see tears in her eyes those eyes which were just meant to glitter with mischieviousness when he kissed her … the way she lower her eye lashes when she feel shy… he wanted his shy and loving arohi ..but what he did was also not acceptable he made her accept their wedding which was planned by him..but it was all a misunderstanding that was created by someone and he will definitely not leave anyone who will try to play with their lives…. He for god sake loved her with all his life ..he never married her for any kind of revenge but why was arohi behaving like this he needed to know…

Arjun wanted to console her but this time he needs to know what she knew that she was accusing him….

Arjun left to do a thorough search himself calling someone for arohi as he couldn't risk her alone….

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Readers review awaited  

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so still they are upset with each other... very upset, i can understand but why?

Arohi worked in Arjun's office. how did they meet or how did they marry?

...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant update suhaana 👏 arohi's pain and feelings wre very well portrayed ⭐️ I loved her care nd possessiveness towards ter baby waiting fr arjuns next action plz revel the past soon waiting dear continue soon 🤗
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovly updates suhaana, looking forward to read more.
i love the picture of arjuhi on this page, its so cute.😊
Edited by shreya_arjuhi - 11 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So wt der problm s nt revealed...
Stil tws a gd update yar..
Do cntnue soon
suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

So wt der problm s nt revealed...
Stil tws a gd update yar..
Do cntnue soon

thankss for bearing my writing
suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya_arjuhi

lovly updates suhaana, looking forward to read more.

i love the picture of arjuhi on this page, its so cute.😊

thanksss a lot will try to update next week regularly
thanks for ur review
suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepika06

Brilliant update suhaana 👏 arohi's pain and feelings wre very well portrayed ⭐️ I loved her care nd possessiveness towards ter baby waiting fr arjuns next action plz revel the past soon waiting dear continue soon 🤗

thankss a lot that u like the update
will update next part soon