Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Bulbul-Rehaan to get closer with Mona-Jatin Shaadi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

k-kimya

k-kimya

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheGreatKingdom

Getting influenced by Anushka, Mona's daughter Rano is accusing her mother of wrongs doings. This is part of Rano's arrogance of not wanting her mother to marry Jatin.

Rano will not be ready to accept the relation of Jatin and Mona. Mona will be furious that her daughter is in support of Anushka.

On the other hand, marriage preparations of Mona and Jatin will be in full swing, everyone will be supporting Mona.

There will be lots of drama as Anushka and Rano will try and stop the wedding. However, Bulbul and Rehaan will make sure that Mona and Jatin get married.

During this time, Bulbul and Rehaan will start developing feelings for each other.

This will mark the beginning of their love story.

I am gettng confused with the names is it Vihaan or Rehaan can you please confirm?
Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bulbul-Rehaan to get closer with Mona-Jatin Shaadi (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lamiya2

Groupbie

lamiya2

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
vihan

xxRiaKapoorxx

xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
TFS!

I agree with a lot of what everyone has said here. I too really really hope Ekta does not ruin this jodi too... but since she has a history of doing this to almost every amazing jodi she creates... I would not be surprised.

As I said in my first post here on the forum... I am just enjoying the beginning of Vihaan-Bulbul and their love story,... and will continue to enjoy while it lasts. Like all other Ekta shows, I usually just watch until she ruins it... and I will probably do the same here.

Until then... I am totally enjoying and loving ViBu!! Fingers crossed for some great scenes in the future! I hope they get as much screen space as possible!

<3 Ria

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article!! I really dislike the current track of having Rano trust Anushka and that too so suddenly and completely. It seems unbelievable that she would trust and follow every command of the same woman who has relentlessly harassed her own mother.

That being said, I look forward to ViBu's love story to progress further because in-between the writers appeared to be in some confusion and kept going back and forth.

Keep smiling,
Soni

-Shanzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Shanzy-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Thanks for sharing. Smile
Lookign forward to the Vibu love story. I just hope that Ekta doesn't ruin it by repeating the same thing she did with Pradeep and Mona. Please Ekta make this love story good and watchable.

I feel Vihaan will be different from Pradeep anyways cause he knows she married him because of his wealth

The love confession between bulbul and vihaan was amazing Embarrassed Anika is back Dead She wants Vihaan back now. I don't want vibul to get separated Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.